Good Love (title doesn't make sense... I know)

It's the game

After the whole incident about the contract marriage, Jiyong and Sohee had cleared everything up with Lim and the rest of the wonder girls. Yoobin wasn't too pleased that she had abandoned the plan but she was happy to see the maknae in love again.

    Sohee had been busy all week due to her "Be my baby" promotions. Though Jiyong always complained about her never being home, he was very supportive and even took all of the wonder girls out to eat after their first win on music bank. Once promotions for G.N.O started to come around, Jiyong would be more active as a public husband. Going on variety shows with them, dancing on stage with them whenever they would win, writing all over her cyworld, and texting her non stop when she wasn't with him.

Conversation between the two

Jiyong: Nabi ah <3

Sohee: Ji ^.^

J: I was watching your performance of G.N.O and I got really frustrated. Come come ASAP.

S: Wae?

J: So he can turn our parents into grandparents ;)

S: o.O

 

    Sohee, who was sitting in the dressing from of Inkigayo, stood and excused herself.

"Where are you going Sohee?" Lim asked.

"I can't tell you cause then that would be premeditated murder." She smiled sweetly and exited the room.

20 minutes later

    Sohee swung the front door of her home, face as red as a stop sign. 

"Jiyong!"

He was nowhere in sight. Just the quiet space of there living room. The sound of faint foot steps could be heard up stairs, followed by Jiyong's light sighs. Sohee marched up to their bedroom, ready for the kill. Once she opened the door, she was greeted by her smiling husband. At that moment, she forgot what she was upset about. He was sitting on the bed with a note pad and a pen, probably writing a song. He set everything down and pat the space next to him. 

"Come sit with oppa."

She rose an eyebrow and leaned one hand against the door frame. "Jagi, are you drunk again?"

He held out his arms for her. "No, but I am high off of your love." He gave her a cheesy grin.

She gigled and sat in his lap. "You are soooo lame."

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'm glad you came home early. I missed you." He continued to kiss her face.

"Well you're going to miss me even more when I go to the states." She felt his arms tighten around her waist.

"Why are you going to the U.S?" He wined.

"To film our movie yeobo. JY just told us earlier today. And on top of that, we're recording a new music video with an American girl group." She responded, excitedly.

"When are you leaving?" He was afraid of her answer.

She sighed and leaned her back against his chest. "Tomorrow night."

"Omo. We don't have much time together."

She started drawing circles on his arm. "Nope."

"Nabi ah~" He kissed her cheek. "Before you go, can we do something?"

She shrugged. "I guess so. What do you have in mind?"

He intertwined his fingers with hers. "Well you know that we're married right?"

"Yeh." She nodded.

"And you know that married couples are allowed to do... certain things."

"...Yeh?" she was confused at this point. "Ji what are you getting at?"

He pushed her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck. "Let me make love to you."

Upon hearing his words, her face became blood red. "Uh... um... I... uh. Is that the doorbell?" She stood up but was pulled back down on to her back with his arms wrapped around her. She stiffened and covered her blushing face with her hands.

He laughed then whispered in her ear. "It's okay, you don't have to decide now. Think about it before you leave tomorrow." She settled down a bit at the fact that she didn't have to make choice at that instant.

While blushing, she looked up at him. "I don't leave til 9. For the begining of the day I'm yours."

Meanwhile

Taec and Dara sat in the recording studio of the YG building, discussing this and that. He had introduced her to Sohee's father and Mr. Ho so they were all working together.

"We need a plan already. I'm tired of just sitting around waiting for something to happen." Dara complained.

"Well what do you have in mind besides waiting?' Taec replied.

"Pfft I don't know... something." She pouted.

He thought for a minute then and idea came to him. "I got it! You can seduce him then convince him to  to leave her. She'll be so crushed that she'll come running to me- er..." *cough* 

"How am I supposed to do that when he's so clingy to her?"

"She's going to America tomorrow so he's going to be with out her for a few weeks."

"Perfect! They'll be broken up in no time!" Dara exclaimed.

"Who?" Taebin questioned, walking into the room. He sat down beside Dara and eyed them suspiciously.

"Yah oppa! Why are you always poping up at random moments like a creepy ninja." She hit his shoulder and scooted away from him.

"Mianhae. Just like to see what my juniors are up to." He slyly smiled. "Now who are you trying to break up?"

Dara looked at Taec. "Should we tell him?" He scratched his head. "I don't know." She bit her lip. "I guess it wouldn't hurt anything if we just let him in on it." She turned to Taebin. "Ok so we have this plan to separate Jiyong and Sohee."

"Oh really?" Taebin rose an eyebrow.

"Yeh. Don't you think it's weird that they just got married out of the blue? They broke up over 3 years ago and now all of a sudden they're all 'in love'."

"Something doesn't add up." Taec added.

Taebin poked out his lip and nodded. "You're right, it doesn't make sense. But I have a little information that you'd might like to hear. The marriage is a fake, a contract marriage. They've been lying to everyone. I just found out myself."

Dara's jaw dropped. "Y-you're not serious are you?"

"Yep." He nodded. "What a huge advantage to me. I've wanted Sohee since the first day I saw her."

Taec's gaze shot up to Taebin.

"Why is everyone so infactuated with her? First Jiyong, then Eric, that Heechul guy, Taec over here and now you." Dara grunted.

"Wha- me?! When did I ever say that I liked her like that? She's just a friend." He defended himself though he knew she was right.

Taebin looked at Teac. "So you don't like her?"

"Um.. no man, she's like my sister." He tried to lie on the spot.

"Okay good. Once those two are separated, she'll be all mine."

Taec shook his head, not wanting to hear anymore. "Anyway. Now that we have this new information, we have a bit of an advantage. What I suggest is that you, Dara, keep Jiyong busy while Sohee's away. Mr. Ho will be looking up information about Jyong to use it against him. With all that going on I'll be working cause JY doesn't pay me enough."

"What about me?" Taebin asked.

"Do you want to do anything?" Dara asked.

"Not really, just didn't want to be rude. You guys do your thing and tell me when it's over so I can collect my prize."

"Then it's settled. We have our plan. Meeting adjourned!" She smacked her hand on the table. "We move foreword with our actions tomorrow." 

And then began the manipulation of the innocent Heedragon couple.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you guess what the next chapter is going to be about?? 

Yep! A rated chapter with some drama, so get ready.

Tell me what cha think ;D <3