Be my baby

It's the game

Sohee walked hurriedly to the studio with the song on a crumbled up piece of paper. She hadn't ben to sleep the night before because she was so excited to let everyone hear her song. Jiyong, on the other hand, had a peaceful little sleep. While she was sitting wide awake in bed thinking of how everyone would react, Jiyong was dead asleep next to her, mumbling some strange sentence: 'I'm not a monster.' She didn't think too much of it though.

"Sohee, you're here!" Yoobin shouted apon seeing the maknae enter the room. The rest of the wonder girls and JY all turned to look at her.

"So. Is that song of yours ready?" Yenny asked excited.

"Yep. I think you guys are gonna like it... well I hope you like it."

JY clamped his hands together. "Well pass it around, let's have a look."

About 5 minutes later

Lim was the last one to look at the lyrics. She dropped the paper and looked at Sohee with wide open. "This... this... this is amazing! Sohee I didn't know you had it in you!" She gave her a cute smile.

"This is defiantly gonna be our title song." Yenny praised

"Where'd you get such a good idea? I'm already in love with this song." Yoobin said, picking up the paper.

"Did Jiyong help you write this? >.>" Sun questioned

JY crossed his arms and looked at the chattering girls who were on the couch. "I'm so proud of all of my girls. Lim composed an edgy hip hop song, Yenny has yet again written another powerful piece, Yoobin helped out with "Me,in", Sohee has created a beautiful tittle song and Sunye..."

They all turned to look at Sun with questionable looks. "What has unnie done exactly?" Lim whispered to Sohee.

She crossed her arms and turned her head so that her nose was slightly in the air. "I've ben the leader for the past half decade that's what I've done."

JY held his hands up. "Alright everyone listen up. We don't have much time to get things situated. We still need to record the song, get the dance, shoot the music video and get the comeback stage ready."

"When will the album and Video be released?" Sun asked.

"November 7th." He said casually.

"NOVEMBER 7TH!?" The girls all shouted in unison  

"Wait so if today is October 27th then..." Yoobin held up her fingers to count the days. "We don't even have 2 weeks??" She pouted.

"Yep! Now everyone in the booth, we don't have anytime to waste." He pushed them all into the recording booth and shut the door. They all stood side by side in front of their mics as Sohee held up the paper.

JY sat down in front of the control panel and the mics. "One. Two. Ready. Go."

Meanwhile

Mr. Ho (the investigator) walked through the doors of YG entertainment. He walked up to the front desk were a young woman was typing at her computer.

"Excuse me. May I see Miss Sandara Park?"

The woman looked up at him, slightly annoyed. "And who are you?"

"A friend of hers."

She smacked her gum loudly, eyeing him up and down before finally picking up the phone. "Can you tell Sandara that there's some guy here to see her." She paused for a second to look at him. "And what's your name?"

"Mr. Ho." He smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes. "His name is Mr. Ho... tee hee I know, what kind of name is that?...Yeah, he looks like an old fart...Ok, bye." She hung up the phone to look at Mr. Ho again. "She's in the 2nd dance studio. Just take the elevator and it'll be the 2nd door on the right."

He nodded at her instructions and headed towards the elevator. Once he was inside and the doors had closed, he remembered his conversation with Taecyeon earlier.

"You might wanna try Park Sandara from YG. Sohee told me that she has a crush on Jiyong." Taec suggested over the phone. "She might be able to tell you some things about him. From my understanding, she's known him longer than Sohee."

*DING* The loud noise of the elevator stopping snapped him out of his brief flashback. He stepped out and walked in the direction of the 2nd dance studio. As soon as he opened the door, five sets of eyes landed on him, Dara, Bom, CL, Minzy and YG.

"Who are you and why are you interrupting our practice?" YG asked, stopping the music and glaring at Mr. Ho.

"Sorry but I really need to speak with Miss Park. It's important."

YG crossed his arms. "Which Park? I have two."

"Sandara."

(I'm extreeeemly lazy so I'm just gonna skip the details. The convo goes like this):

Ho: What can you tell me about Kwon Jiyong?

Dara: Anything you wanna know. He's my best friend.

Ho: What about his marriage? What can you tell me about that?

Dara: Well it was a bit sudden. I remember we were in Japan with the other YG artists eating breakfast when he got a call from someone. He went to the bathroom to go talk and then when he came he told us that he was heading back to Korea. Soon after that he announced that he was getting married.

Ho: Who was the call from?

Dara: I'm not sure but I think it was Kiko, his ex girlfriend.

Ho: Interesting...

Dara: I'm sorry but why are you here?

Ho: I'm and investigator that was hired to find evidence to break Sohee and Jiyong.

Dara: Who hired you?

Ho: Sohee's father and her friend, Taecyeon. Anyway, I'm off to pay this Kiko woman a visit. Thank you for your assistance.

He walked off, leaving Dara to think. "Hmm, So Taec is trying to do the same thing as me? I think it's time to pay him a visit." She started to walk towards the elevator but then stopped when she realized something. "Shoot I don't have my car today... and I don't even know were the JYP building is. Aish!" She began to do a mad dance. 

"Um... what the hell are you doing?" A voice came from behind her. She turned around to see Taebin looking at her as he played with his watch.

"Uh nothing oppa... hey wait. Why are you here?"

"I can't come and visit? I am still apart of YG." He smirked. "And plus, I wanted to see what Teddy was up. You know, even though 1tym didn't officially disband it feels like-" He was cut off by Dara swatting her hand in his face to shut him up.

"Yah, I didn't want a conversation with you. Just asking why you were here."

"Someone's moody. Is it that time of the month?" He smiled as he poked her stomach.

She blushed and backed away from him. "YAH!"

"Haha, just kidding." He started to walk away but stopped when he felt her hand on his arm.

"Wait oppa. Do you know how to get to the JYP building?"

He raised and eyebrow. "Yeh, wae?"

"I need to talk with a 2PM member." She began to walk towards the garage, crossing her arms.

He followed, scratching his head with a confused look on his face. "Who the heck is 2PM?"

 

At JYP

The wonder girls had just finished recording "Be my baby" and were in the dance studio discussing video concepts. JY was talking about a black and white concept but Lim wasn't really listening. was hurting a bit and she couldn't concentrate. Yoobin noticed that she looked uncomfortable.

"What's wrong Lim?" She leaned over and whispered to her.

"My throat hurts." She held her neck.

"I think I have some cough drops in her purse. You can go grab a few."

She nodded and walked over to Yoobin's purse. As she ped it she quickly noticed the cough drops and took two. She was just about to close the bag when she saw a folded up piece of paper. "Hmm, what's this? Should I... nah I shouldn't look at it. But then again we shouldn't be keeping secrets from eachother." She held the document in her hand. Her eyes widened as she read the paper. "...Contract marriage." Her hands started to shake as she recognized Sohee's hand writing. She turned around to look at Yoobin. "Unnie?"

"Hmm?" Yoobin looked up to see Lim holding the paper in her hands. She noticed what it was and then shot her gaze at Sohee who was staring at Lim in horror. They both shot up and dragged Lim into an empty work out room.

 

Meanwhile

Taebin pulled up to the side of the JYP building. As soon as he stopped the car, Dara hoped out and sprinted towards the front door.

"Such an odd woman." He commented on his dongseng. "Well I guess I can roam the halls while I'm here." He stopped the car and headed inside. After about 12 minutes of wandering around (awkward number I know), he came up to a work out room. "Ooo work out room. I could kill some time in here." Just as he was about to open the door he could hear shouting. He placed his ear to the cold wood to hear better.

"What were you two thinking?!" A squeaky voice yelled.

"Lim calm down... we can explain." Another, slightly deep yet y feminine voice said.

"Well start explaining!" She squeaky voice, that he assumed was Lim, commanded.

It was quiet was silent for a while then a small voice started to speak. He recognized this voice, it was Sohee. "It's all apart of my the great that Yoobin came up with."

"A contract marriage is a great plan?!"

"Lim, just let Sohee explain."

Sohee sighed. "Jiyong came to me and told me that he 'accidently' told that Kiko woman that he and I were engaged. In order to keep her from going to the press and telling them that he was lying, he needed to marry me. I was going to turn him down but then Yoobin unnie had an idea. I marry him, pretending to go along with his plan, but actually I only married him to make him fall in love with me. Once he trusted me completely, I was going to break his heart like he did to me when I was 18."

"This is so wrong!" Lim shouted.

"I know..." Sohee admitted, sounding extremely guilty.

"Well he started it. She's going through with the plan no matter what. Right Sohee?" Yoobin retorted.

"Oh... yeh." She answered back unsure.

"But Yoobin unnie..."

"No buts. I want Jiyong to know that he can't just step all over my baby like that and get away with it. I'll go to any extremes to defend my SoSo's honor. I'd do the same for you and you know it."

Lim grunted. "I guess you have a point."

"Don't tell anyone." Sohee pleaded.

"Fine." She agreed. "But I'm still not okay with this." Suddenly, foot steps started making their way towards the door. Moving quickly, Taebin ran to run behind the corner. He peeked around to see Yoobin and Lim walking out. He took this opportunity to go see Sohee.

Taec and Dara

Taec stared in disbelief at the woman in front of him.

"Wait so let me get this straight... You want to break them up also?"

Dara nodded. "Yeh."

"But why? I thought you and Jiyong were really close.

"And? Sohee is like the most precious person in the world to you. It's no secret that you're in love with her and I myself am in love with Jiyong. I just wanna be with him and I can't stand to see him with someone else. So, are you gonna help me or not?" She held out her hand, waiting for him to shake it.

He was hesitant but grabbed her hand anyway. "Okay." He let go of her hand after noticing she was wearing a tiny glass bear ring. The ring that Sohee had bought her. 

"Ooo, where'd you get this from? It's so cute." He smiled as he held her hand up to his face.

She snatched her hand away and stuffed it in her pocket. "Uh... a fan got it for me."

Taebin and Sohee

"Aish. This wasn't supposed to happen." Sohee hit her forehead repeatedly as she looked at herself in the mirror. She noticed someone had walked in and was looking at her.

"Hell-o" A husky voice called out to her in English.

Her eyes flicked up in the mirror and noticed Taebin's reflection. He was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. It was strange, he was dressed in a simple blue velvet sweat suit yet he still looked attractive. She gave him a sweet eye smile without turning around. "Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Had some business to take care of. As soon as I noticed you in here I just had to come and see you. What's the matter? You look worried."

She sighed as she looked at her self again. "It's nothing. Don't worry." She tried to sound cheerful, but to no avail. Taebin slowly made his way to her. Apon noticing his approach, she was about to turn around and look at him but before she could, he placed both his hands on the mirror beside her so that his chest was pressed against her back, preventing her from moving.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Her voice was trembling as she blushed.

He his dry lips and then leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I know everything about the fake marriage." He smirked as he noticed her body tense up.

"How do you-"

"Doesn't matter." He moved his lips to her cheek and kissed it. "All that matters is that you're fair game now princess."

She tried to move away from him but that only made him press against her harder. "Don't fight me sweetheart." He turned her around so that their faces were inches away. She squeezed her eyes shut, not excited for what he was about to do. His forehead then pressed againts her. "Oh you're so cute. Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to you. Well... besides this." He leaned down and lightly kissed her lips. She gasped, holding a hand to and looked at him.

"Oppa..."

 

At Jiyong and Sohee's house

Jiyong sat upside down on the couch watching tv, debating whether or not he should start writing a new song. After about 2 minutes of debating he decided to continue watching re-runs of "Lie to me" (loooove this drama). He burped then scratched his head. "This has ben such a boring day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I procrastinate too much T.T  This chapter was supposed to be up days ago but I'm sooooooo lazy. -bows- Forgive me.

Tell me what you think so far ^^ <3