My dear enemy part 2

It's the game

The next day

SoHee let Min, Yenny, Fei and Jiyong's mother talk her into taking her dress shopping. Yenny was trying to control her headache, Fei and Min were fighting over the style of the dress, and Mrs. Kwon was wagging her finger, trying to make them calm down. "She's 20 now, she needs to show off that y body!" Min said as she ran around the dress shop looking for short styled dresses. "She's still a baby! It needs to be classy" Fei said as she chased her. "You two are making a scene!" Mrs. Kwon called after them. Yenny's headache got the best of her and she couldn't take anymore. "Ladies! It's SoSo's wedding, let her decide what she wants to wear." She pushed SoHee into a secluded room with about 50 different dresses. "Remember your wedding rehearsal is at 6:00 so don't take too long." She smiled and left the room. SoHee looked around for a decent dress. Then she spotted it.

She stood in front of a full body mirror wearing her dream dress. It was pure white, v-neck, figure tight, long tail, and had tiny diamonds at the bottom. She took the veil that was sitting on the table next to her and put it over her her long straight hair. She walked around the room looking for more accessories to release the fashionista within her. She found a mini tiara and placed it over her veil. "I like it." She said, smiling in the mirror. She heard a familiar voice. "Appa?" She ran out and saw her father talking to Yenny. "Appa." She called out. He turned around and smiled at her. "My my, you're beautiful." He said as he walked over to her. She basically tackled him as she went in for a hug. He kissed her cheek and looked her up and down. "Your too beautiful for words." Mrs. Kwon chimed in, "She's going to make me proud as a daughter in law." SoHee felt a pang of guilt in throughout her body. She could only stand and smile. She then remembered her wedding rehearsal. "Omo, unnie what time is it?...Unnie?" She turned around and saw Yenny trying to break up the fist fight between Min and Fei. "Yah! Have you to even looked at what SoHee's wearing??" The pair turned around. Tears started forming in their eyes. "She's so beautiful." Fei said before choking on her tears. Min hugged Fei and started crying on her shoulder. Yenny patted their shoulders and laughed. Mrs. Kwon tapped SoHee. "It's almost six. Go get dressed while your father pays for the dress. I'll drive you down to Seoul tower." She nodded and headed back into the room.

G-dragon stood and talked with the wedding planer. "Yes, there needs to be a petting zoo for the children. Make sure there aren't any cats. She hates cats." He used his intimidating voice as he made demands to purposely scare the planer. "Wow, you're really going all out huh?" a voice came from behind him. He turned around and smiled. "Dara noona. I haven't seen you in days, how are you?" He said as he hugged her.  She smiled and patted his head. "I had business to take care of. I know you didn't missed me. You have a fiance now" She playfully pouted. He wrapped his arm around her neck and kissed the side of her head. "You know you're still one of my number one girls." She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "If that's so then why don't we go out to eat tonight?" He smiled. "Sounds like a plan."  "Mhm!" They both turned around and saw Mrs. Kwon standing next to SoHee. GD imedently moved away from Dara. "Omoni, how are you?" Dara bowed to his mother. She gave Dara a cold stare. "Sweetheart, why don't you leave my son alone so he can spend s time with his fiance." SoHee smiled sweetly at Dara before taking GD by the hand and heading to their table. 

All throughout the ceremony GD complained. "Why are there so many people taking pictures of me?" He slouched in his chair and crossed his arms. "Well what did you expect when plan a wedding in a public place and invite all the fans idiot..." SoHee quietly mumbled. He was about to respond but the wedding director started to speak. "Alright everyone, good job today. Lets give the bribe and groom some time to rest before the big day." He bowed to everyone and left the room. GD walked SoHee to the garage. When they reached his car they saw Dara leaning on the door. GD turned around and looked down at SoHee, "Oh yeah that's right. SoHee ah, I have somewhere I need to be. You can find another ride right?" SoHee glanced at Dara who was smirking at her. "You can't go. We have so much to do for the wedding." He sighed. "Calm down woman, I'll take care of everything." SoHee crossed her arms.

"Wait, all that crap you gave me about meeting Teac in public and now you're going out with another woman?"

"That's different, it's night time now, no one will see us." He opened the door for Dara and then went around to open his own door.

"Jiyong."

He turned around. "What?"

"Don't go...if you go now then..." She looked at him. Her eyes were pleading for him not to go with her. She tried to find a reason for him to stay with her. "If you go now then no more sleepovers." That wasn't the reason.

He rolled his eyes, "Your bed is too small anyway. If you're worried about me not sleeping next to you, don't worry, we'll have plenty of nights together." With that he got in the car and drove off. SoHee stared at his back lights until they disappeared out of sight. "Ugh that man!" She angrily stomped out of the garage and down the sidewalk. After 15 minuets of walking her heel broke causing her to trip and fall, scratching her hand on the way down. "Owie. Why is my life such a black hole?!?" She shouted up at the sky. She got back up on her feet and took off her other shoe. "Sandara Park, you've messed with the wrong girl." Walking slowly, making sure not to step on any rocks, she looked around. "Omo...I have no idea where I am." In anger, she threw her shoes out to the street. One landed in the middle of the rode and the other hit a cars windshield. The car stopped and a man slowly got out. SoHee froze. "Crap." She tried to run but her feet were plastered to the ground. The man picked up the shoe and started walking towards SoHee. "nonononononononono." He got closer and closer. Finally he stepped under the street light that she was standing under. "I believe this is yours?" He said smiling. Her fear went away when she realized who it was. "Oh Taebin oppa." She bowed. It was Taebin, or Danny, from 1tym. He was at the rehearsal but she hadn't had a chance to talk with him. "Sorry about that. My shoe decided it didn't want to hold up my weight anymore." She apologized. He placed the shoe down and took a look at her hand. "You hurt your hand too. Where's Jiyong?"

"He had business to take care of. He's probably off doing something productive I'm sure.

Across town

GD stumbled through the park; drunk of course, with his arm around Dara, singing three bears. They were so wasted that they couldn't sing in their regular voices.

G-dragon: THERE ARE THREE BEARS IN A...IN...IN A HOUSE!

Dara: DADDY BEAR, MOMMY BEAR AND...wait...whats the other one?

G-dragon: B-b-baby bear.

Both of them: BABY BEAR!

Dara's stomach became upset and she ran behind a tree to puke. GD slouched over and looked at her. "Yah! you're supposed to be singing not throwing up!"

Back at SoHee's location

"I'm sure he is."Taebin responded. He held out his hand for her. "I'll take you home. Where do you live?"