Sohee stayed out all night

It's the game

(Heeeey guise! So I was on allkpop and saw an article about the wonder girls and big bang making their comebacks on the same day. WonderBang is coming back in June! [hopefully]. So this chapter is gonna be all gushy and lovey)

<3

 

After everyone had left, Jiyong and Sohee unpacked all their clothes and made up the bed. Jiyong placed some photos that he and Sohee had taken in frames and placed them around the house. One of Sohee eating, he placed it in the kitchen. One of her sleeping on the plane, he placed it on the wall in the living room. One of them holding hands and holding up peace signs in front of a rollercoaster, he placed it in the laundry room. And one of her in a bikini sitting on the beach, he placed that one on the nightstand on his side of the bed. He sat and looked at the picture. He sighed, "So pretty." Sohee suddenly walked in with a cardboard box. "Hey, can you help me fold this...what is that?" He jumped up and tried to block her view. "Nothing nothing. Let me help you with that." She put the box behind her back and looked him up and down. "Is that a picture of me?" He scratched the back of his head and looked at the floor. She grunted and shoved the box in his chest. "ert." He laughed awkwardly and took the box, folding it in three quick movements. She walked around the large bedroom and sighed. "I guess we're gonna have to sleep in the same bed huh?" He looked at the bed and tried to hide his smile. "I guess so." She looked over at the clock. "Well it's only 4 o'clock. I guess we could go to the furniture store and get some stuff for the house." He nodded.

After going shopping

Jiyong had a throbbing headache after going coming home. "Are you alright?" Sohee asked as she decorated the bathroom. He sniffed and walked in after her.

"Yeh, I'm great."

"Well don't sound great. Do you need me to take you to the doctor?"

He shook his head furiously, "Noooo. NO. I'm fine really." He smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up. She shrugged and put the finishing touches on the room. "All done!" She clamped her hands together. The theme of the room was tropical. There were two green rugs sitting on the floor, the shower curtain had tiny palm trees on it and the tooth brush holder was a fake coconut. She put green and blue tooth brushes in between the holes and smiled.

"Master Sohee has done it again."  

"Which one's mine?" Jiyong sniffed again.

"Uh, the blue one."

"O- (AAAACHOOOO!) K." Sohee's eyes got wide. "Ewww! You sneezed all over me!"

"Oh no. I'm sorry." He rushed her over to the sink and tried to wash her face off.

"Ah! That's hot water! You're melting my face off!!" She buried her face in her hands. He tried franticly to dry her face off.

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. I'm sorry jagiya, I didn't mean to-"

"Just get away from me before I straggle you! And don't call me that!" He pouted and walked into the bedroom. "I guess I'll just rest a while." He laid down and slowly closed his eyes.

    When he woke up, he could hear faint talking from downstairs. It was Sohee. "Who's she talking to at 10 at night?" he quietly said under the covers. He stepped softly down the staircase and found Sohee sitting on the couch on the phone. She looked as if she was ready to go out because she dressed in a tight black dress and her hair was parted dramatically to the side.

"Yeh, I'm ready...so were are we going?...ok, I'll be waiting." She hung up and put the phone in her purse. Jiyong stumbled to her side. "Who was that?" She glared at him and crossed her arms. He sighed. "Are you mad at me over that little bathroom incident?" She was silent. "Oh come on, it was an accident." just then the sound of a car honking came from outside. "I'm leaving." She stood up and walked to the door. He sniffed so hard that it made Sohee jump.

"You need to see the doctor."

"I'm fine. Where are you going?" he voice was impatient.

"Out with Taebin and CL."

"What the hell? Are you two dating or something?"

"How can I be dating him when he thinks I'm married to you?"

"Well you're sure acting like it..."

She rolled her eyes and opened the door. Before she could step out, he began to speak again. "Don't go."

Sohee was annoyed now. "Whyyyy?"

"Because if you go now...then who's gonna fix me dinner?" He gave a innocent excuse for her to stay. "

"We still have that Chinese food that my unnies made. Eat that." With that, she stepped out.

2 hours later

Jiyong laid, shivering, under the covers on the couch. He was determined to be there when she walked through that door. It was about 1:30 am when she finally came home. The sound of the door creaking pumped him up. He stood and was about to start a fight but stopped when he saw her worried face. "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" he sniffed. She put her hand on his head and gasped. "Jiyong...you're burning up." her voice was soft and guilty. "I'm sorry, I should've stayed and taken care of you." He blinked confused. It was the firt time he had heard her apologize to him. "You don't need to apologize. It's aliright." he said in a bit of a mumble. She took him by the hand and lead him to the bed. She ordered him to rest while she took a shower. After she was all dressed in her pajamas, she made him a special soup and fed it to him in bed. Afterwards she sat on the side of the bed and his face. He looked up at her as he spoke,

"I'm sorry for sneezing on you and then putting hot water on you're face. I was just trying to help."

"Putting? You practically threw it at me." She said with a laugh.

"Also, I'm sorry for starting a fight about Taebin hyung. I shouldn't interfere with your personal life."

She continued to his face and was silent for a while. Finally she stood up started to walk away, but before she could get anywhere, Jiyong grabbed her arm. She looked back at him with a questioning look. He looked up at her innocently. She sighed as she turned around. "Scoot over babbo." He moved to give her enough room, when she was steady in her spot he put his arms around her. She placed her hands on his chest, "Good night." Having her there close to him gave him a sense of comfort. Life felt simple. Little did he know, that was all about to change...