We're having a...

It's the game

Silence. That's all Sohee heard... silence.  

'Am I dead?'  She thought to herself with her eyes closed. She placed her hands on her stomach, relieved when she felt her baby move. "Thank God you're okay." She said with a sigh. 

Finally, daring to open her eyes, she looked up to see Jiyong standing in front of her with his arms held out protectively. He didn't move an inch. 

"Oppa." She called out to him, about to cry, fearing that he had taken the bullets for her. 

Turning around slowly he looked at her, concern filling his eyes. He quickly held her face in his hands. "Baby don't cry. I'm fine." He reassured her. "The bullets didn't hit me." 

She scanned his entire body, calming down when she realized he was alright. Her expression quickly went from joy to horror. "But if she didn't shoot me and she didn't shoot you, then who did she hit?" 

Before Jiyong could respond, they heard Wooyoung yell. 

"Hyung!" 

Sohee peaked over Jiyong's shoulder where she say Wooyong and Chaerin kneeling down, looking at something. There was a swap of blood on the ground where they were. She then looked at Dara, who had a shocked expression on her face, before running away. Then it hit her, "Where's Taec?" She whispered. She walked slowly over to where Woo and Chaerin were, finally seeing Taec, laid out on the ground. He was violently gasping for air, as he desperately tried to cling to life. Sohee flung her hand over , dropping to her knees. He turned his head to look at her, reaching out his hand for her. She crawled closer, holding his blood smeared hand. 

"Are you okay?" He asked in a pained whisper. 

She nodded as tears formed in her eyes. 

He smiled. "Good, good. I'm sorry for being such a terrible friend to you. I never meant to put you in danger. I just wanted wanted to do everything in the world to make you happy. But instead I ended up making you hate me." 

"Oppa I could never hate you. I'm just hurt." She interrupted him. 

"You do. It's ok, I don't blame you." He suddenly winced in pain, holding his stomach where he had been shot, making Sohee gasp. 

"Don't worry oppa, the ambulance is on the way." Chaerin informed. 

He shook his head. "There's no need for that." 

"But oppa, you're bleeding to death!" Sohee protested. 

He squeezed her hand. "Remember what I told you awhile ago? I told you I would do anything to protect you, even if it meant someone had to die. Now it seems what I've said is coming to reality." 

She frowned, shaking her head. "No.." 

"I want you to live a happy life with your husband and child. I'll always be looking after you." 

"No... Don't say goodbye." She pleaded. "Just hang in a bit longer." 

His eyes closed. "See you later mandu." And with that, his grip on her hand loosened. 

About an hour after the shooting 

When the ambulance had finally arrived, Taec's injured body was rushed to the nearest hospital. He was still alive but, wasn't far from death. The doctors, fearing he didn't have long, hurriedly put him in the ICU, and hooked him up to life support were he had around the clock watch. 

Out in the waiting room sat Sohee, Jiyong, Wooyoung, and Chaerin. The main doctor had been out earlier to inform them on Taecyeon's condition. Apparently, the first bullet had severed his left lung, making it difficult for him to breathe on his own. The second bullet was buried so far in his stomach that it was impossible to get it out without killing him. Unfortunately, his lung was way to damaged for an operation to fix, and he didn't have long. 

Now they all just sat there. Not sure what to say, not sure what to do. Felling sad and upset, yet they just sat there.

"It's getting late. You should go home Sohee." Wooyoung suggested as he stood. 

She looked at him with a mixture of hesitation and tears in her eyes. "But..." 

"You and your baby need to rest. We can visit him tomorrow." He forced a smile, trying to make her feel better, but she could tell he was just as broken as she was. 

She rose to her feet, consuming him in a hug. He hugged her back, failing to contain his own tears. She then pulled away and smiled at him. "We'll visit him tomorrow." She repeated.  

At home 

Jiyong helped Sohee in the house, sitting her down on the couch in the living room. She looked around the huge house, re-familiarizing her self with the place. 

"You okay?" Jiyong asked cautiously. 

She let out a heavy sigh. "I've seen better days, but I'll be fine if we're together." She gave him a weak smile. 

He placed his hand on her tummy, feeling his child for the first time. "What are we gonna do about Taebin and Dara?" 

She shrugged. "We'll figure something out. Right now I just wanna rest." 

He nodded, helping her to her feet. She stretched before making her way to the stairs. Before exiting the room, she turned to look at him. "We should get a nursery ready for the baby. I want everything to be ready for her when she gets here." 

Jiyong gasped, smiling from ear to ear. "She? We're have a girl?" 

She smiled, nodding. "Yep. A little baby girl." 

He rushed over to her, engulfing her in the deepest kiss they've ever had. "We're gonna be alright Sohee. Just you, me, and our daughter." 

Suddenly Gaho barked, catching both of their attention. "Oh, and you too Gaho." Ji continued, looking at his dog. 

Sohee giggled before yawning, and taking his hand. "Come on oppa. Let's go to bed." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

First update of 2014! 

Sorry for taking so long, and sorry this chapter is so short. 

Whoa... this story is almost over. I've been writing it since 2012 and it's almost over... 

I'm thinking of making a sequel after I finish the final chapter of this story. 

Tell me what ya think <3 

Happy New Year ^.^