Monster

It's the game

Ok so someone asked me what exactly happened between Sohee and GD in the past and they were hoping if I could include it in. I was actually gonna include the flashback at the very end but that idea so I wont do that. This chapter is mainly about what GD did to SoSo.

 

Things you need to know

  1. Jiyong and Sohee knew each other since they were trainees due to YG and JY's close relationship
  2. During the flashback Sohee is about 18 and Jiyong is 22
  3. The public didn't know about their relationship.
  4. This was before Jiyong and Kiko were rumored to be in a relationship

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sohee walked up the concrete stairs of Seoul tower. It was about 11:00pm when Jiyong texted her, asking her to meet him at the place they had their first date. She had no problem with meeting him so late since it only took her 10 minutes to get there. 

"Aish soooo cold!" She spoke to herself, sticking her hands in the pockets of her coat. It took her a good 5 minutes to get to the area where the couple locks were. She looked around but there was no Jiyong, just a young couple trying to find a spot to place their love lock.

She looked around the locks, running her hands over the cold metal and occasionally reading some of them.

"I wonder were ours is." She thought out loud.

"Right here." A familiar voice came from behind her. She turned around to see Jiyong fiddling with the lock in between his fingers.

She smiled at her boyfriend, walking lightly over to him. She stopped when he held up his hand. They stood like this for 2 minutes then finally he turned his head to the side. "Kiko come her." He called out. An unfamiliar woman walked up behind him with a smirk on her face. Confusion fell over Sohee as she stared blankly at the woman. 

"This is her?" She said in Japanese, placing her chin on his shoulder. He nodded, looking back at the lock.

"What's going on?" Sohee curiously asked.

Jiyong sighed, walking towards her. He held his hands in his pockets and his gaze on the ground. It was silent for a while, no one spoke. The only sounds that could be heard was the cold wind and the sound of Kiko tapping her foot.

"Hurry up Ji, I'm cold." Kiko broke the awkward atmosphere.

He turned around to glare at her then turned his gaze back to the ground at Sohee's feet. "I'm leaving you." He said barely in a whisper.

Her eyes widened as she tried to make sense of it all. "W-what did you just say?"

He looked up at her with cold eyes. "Don't play dumb. You heard me. I'm done with you."

"What are you..." She couldn't even contemplate what was going on.

"We're over stupid! I want nothing to do with you." He took his couple ring off and threw it on the ground. As he began to walk away, she gave him a hug from behind, trying not to cry.

"I don't know why you're doing this but can't we just work this out? I don't wanna say goodbye like this." He broke away from her grasp and walked over to Kiko, whispering something to her. She smiled devilishly and pulled out a huge pair of pliers from her purse. She made her way over to their love lock and swiftly snapped it so it fell to the ground.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Sohee ran over to pick up her lock, but before she could Kiko wrapped her fingers around it and stared at Sohee.

"Now that Jiyong is mine, you wont need this anymore."

"No! Please give it to me." She begged, tears running down her face as she held out her hand."

"You really want this stupid thing?" She made a disgusted face.

"Yes, I'll do anything just please give it to me."

"Okay. I'll give it to me."

"Really?"

"Nope!" She then threw the lock over the railing and watched it fall from hundreds of feet in the air.

"No!" Sohee ran over and watched her lock fall until it disappeared from her sight. Kiko just stood and laughed.

Jiyong wrapped his arm around Kiko's neck and looked blankly at her.

SoHee held her hand to her heart, clenching tightly. Barley holding on to her breath she struggled to stand up straight. Everything around her felt as if it wasn't there anymore. Just her and the monster. Like paper left out in the rain, her heart was permanently damaged. Her whole body was trembling as she stared at the monster in front of her. She tried to run, to just forget everything but, being the fool that she is, she just stood there. The monster's expression was cold and uncaring. A face that was so unfamiliar to her.'It's a dream right? It's all just a terrible nightmare that'll end soon right?' she thought to herself. She wasn't stupid, her false hope immdently faded away. It was all over and she knew it. Her young heart forced her to come to terms with the end. She still couldn't understand how such a terrible thing like this could happen to her. Taking another glance at the monster she pleaded for an answer, "Why Jiyong?"

He rolled his eyes and walked off with Kiko.

"I hate you. You monster!" She yelled after.

Suddenly a young couple walked passed her, cuddled to each other. "Jagiya, we should really get going. It's already 11:47."

Sohee lowered her head. "11:47pm... The worst time of my life."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry I know I put the preview in about someone finding Sohee's and Jiyong's contract and I was going to put that in this chapter but my mom is taking my computer away and I wont be able to update for about 2 days T.T

I'll be back though and you'll get to see who finds out about the fake marriage.

 

And just a random fact: The part when Sohee held onto her heart was actually in the first chapter :o

Another random fact: Sohee referred to Jiyong as a monster in the first chapter and I was going to use that to define the story. I had that idea before Big Bang released 'Monster' so this is just freaky weird/cool <3