Deleted

It's the game

At 2NE1's Dorm

Chaerin snuck around Dara's and Minzy's room, searching for the video tape.She had looked everywhere but still hadn't found it. She didn't have much time, the rest of the members would be back soon so she had to hurry. 

Right when she as about to go search in another room, she caught a glimpse of something sticking out from under Dara's bed, so she got down to get a better look of the object. It was a white DVD labeled 'Ji and Dara.' 

She ran into her room, plopping the DVD in her laptop to examine it. After watching the whole thing, grunted in disgust, taking the disk out and heading outside.

One she reached the front of the building, she met up with Wooyoung.

"Did you find it?" He asked.

She nodded and held it up in between her index and middle finger. "Yep. It looks like my unnie has been a bit naughty." Then she reached into her pocket, pulling out the video camera. "I also grabbed this camera to make sure she couldn't make copies."

He shook his head in disappointment. "That's Taecyeon's camera. He must've been recording." He gestured for her to place the DVD and the camera on the ground in front of him. She placed them down, reaching into the trunk of his car and pulled out a sledge hammer, handing it to him. He thanked her politely before taking the hammer and swinging it at the DVD and camera until they were nothing but complete dust, destroying any trace of the scandalous video.

He smiled, dropping the hammer. "It's been deleted."

"Alright, now let's go fix the mess." Chaerin declared, walking to the passenger side of the car.

He nodded, opening up his car door. "Let's go."

On there way to Yoobin and Yenny's apartment, Chaerin discovered something shocking. As she browsed the internet, she came across an article about the wonder girls. The headline read, "The Wonder Girls to continue promotions without Sohee." 

She gasped. "Uh Wooyoung... we have a small problem. You might want to read this."

He pulled his car over and took her phone, looking over the article. "It says she'll be living in California for about a year. I wonder why." He handed her phone back to her before pulling out his own. "Let me call Taecyeon to see is he knows anything about this."

He quickly dialed the familiar number, waiting for a response.

"Hellooooo~" Taec's voice sang from the other end.

"Hyung, what's going on with Sohee?" Wooyoung said in a patient tone.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know that you and Sandara have been manipulating her marriage. Chaerin and I destroyed your camera and the dvd you filmed. Now Sohee's on hiatus. What's going on?"

"Whoa what? Hiatus?"

"You didn't know? She's going to California for a year."

"What the... she was just to get a divorce not move away. Why would she move to Cali- unless... crap, she must be going with Danny." 

Wooyoung was confused. "Danny? Who?"

Chaerin gasped. "Danny? Taebin oppa." 

Wooyoung looked over at her. "From 1tym?"

She nodded. "I remember he used to have a huge crush on Sohee back when she was dating Jiyong."

"You don't think he still likes her and is taking her with him to L.A with him, do you?"

She shrugged. "I wouldn't doubt it."

"Then we better hurry." He sped down the road to the apartment.

 

When they reached the apartment complex, Wooyoung and Chaerin raced up to floor number 5. They knocked rapidly on the door, waiting impatiently for an answer. Finally, Yoobin answered the door.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"Where's Sohee?" Wooyoung nearly shouted.

Yoobin looked at them in confusion "On her way to the airport. What's going on?"

"It was all a misunderstanding. Taecyeon and Sandara screwed everything up. Jiyong really does love Sohee. We gotta fix it." He said, out of breath.

Yoobin was still confused. "What?"

Before Wooyoung could explain again, Chaerin began to speak. "I'll explain everything to unnie. You go to the airport and get Sohee." 

He nodded, taking off running down the hallway.

Yoobin pulled Chaerin in, sitting her down on the couch. "YeEun ah! Come here please." She called out.

No more than 3 seconds later, Yenny was in the living room. "Yes?"

"Chaerin has something to tell us about Sohee."

She nodded, also taking a seat on the couch.

Chaerin let out a puff of breath before beginning to talk. "As leader, I feel obliged to fix what Dara has done. And as Sohee's friend I want everything to be okay for her. It seems Dara tricked Jiyong tricked Jiyong into making Sohee believe he doesn't care for her. She even went so far as blackmailing him with a tape of them kissing. I've watched it, it seems like he's drunk and she's dressed as Sohee."

Yenny gasped. "Are you serious?"

Chaerin nodded. "That's not all. Taecyeon was filming. He must've been in on it the whole time. Now, Taebin oppa took this opportunity to take her away and keep her for himself."

"What are we gonna go?" Yenny asked frantically.

"Wooyoung is on his way to the airport to tell her everything."

Yoobin bit her lip. "I hope he makes it in time. If Sohee gets on that plane, we won't see her for a year. She didn't even tell us were she'll be living or her new phone number. The only person who knows in Sunye."

"And she made her promise not to tell anyone." Yenny added.

"Why is she leaving for so long?" Chaerin asked.

"Should we tell her?" Yenny questioned.

Yoobin shrugged. "Everyone's gonna find out eventually."

Chaerin was eager now. "Find out what...?"

"You can't tell anyone." Yoobin began to speak. "Sohee is about a month pregnant and Jiyong doen't know about it."

Chaerin's jaw dropped. "Wooyoung better hurry." 

At the airport

Wooyoung pulled in to the garage, parking his car, and running inside. He rushed over to where a huge screen displayed planes arrival and departure times. There was one more plane leaving for L.A in 10 minutes.

"I gotta hustle." He darted off in the direction of the gates, constantly pushing past people in order to make it in time. 'I think I'm gonna make it.' He said to himself as the gate came into his view.

At the apartment

Chaerin, Yenny, and Yoobin waited eagerly in silence. It had been about an hour since Wooyoung had left so he should be back any minute, hopefully with Sohee. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Yenny rushed over and swung it open.

Wooyoung walked in, looking at the girls. "I... I didn't make it in time. She boarded an earlier flight. She's gone."

Yoobin lowered her head and Yenny sighed.

"What do we do know?" Chaerin asked.

"I don't know." Wooyoung answered truthfully. "I guess we wont see her again for another year." 

On the plane

Sohee looked out the window at the clouds that rushed by. She wiped away tears as she thought of Jiyong and their unborn child.

"You okay?" Taebin asked, holding her hand.

She turned to him, shaking her head. "No. But it's not about me anymore." She looked at her flat stomach, placing her hands on it. "It's about my baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was fun to write.

I have a surprise for you! Since I'm on October break and I no social life I'll have a bunch of time on my hands. Which means.... More updates! I literally have another chapter for this story finished. I'll put that one up by tonight.

Tell me what you think.