Noona's deception

It's the game

Making sure the door was unlocked, Dara made her way towards the couch to sit. She sat the case of beer down on the coffee table in front of her. Jiyong, sitting down next to her, couldn't help but notice that she had dyed her black.

"Noona, your hair." He grabbed a few strands and brought it closer to his face.

She smiled. "Do you like it?"

He nodded, putting it behind her shoulder. "It kinda makes you look like Sohee." He frowned after saying her name.

Noticing this, Dara put her hand over his. "What's the matter?"

He shrugged. "Sohee had to leave for a few days and I'm a bit sad."

She pouted. "Aww my poor Ji." Her hands maneuvered to get a can of beer. "Here, drink this and forget about her for a while." He nodded, taking the beer and chugging it.

3 beers later

Jiyong was now completely drunk and knocked out. Dara took this opportunity to sneak upstairs into the bedroom. Once she was inside, she darted to the closet. She went through Sohee's clothes until she found something she liked. It was a pure white maxi dress. In no time, she shimmed the dress on, put on some of Sohee's make up, and sprayed on some of her perfume. After she was done, Dara headed down stairs to find Jiyong still asleep on the couch. Smirking, she picked up the house phone and called Taec.

"Come in now." Was all she said before hanging up.

A few seconds later and Taec was standing in the doorway with a camera.

"You ready?" She whispered to him.

He nodded and turned the camcorder on. (old school son!)

Dara crept up to Jiyong and lightly placed her hand on his shoulder. "Jiyong oppa." She made her voice sound like Sohee's. "Oppa wake up."

His eyes fluttered open to look at her. "Sohee?"

Dara smiled. "Yeh."

He sat up quickly and looked her up and down. "W-what are you doing back?"

"I missed you oppa."

Still in his drunken state, he hadn't noticed Taec standing there with the camera. Nor had he noticed Dara's deception. Without another thought, Jiyong stood up and attached their lips together. Dara smirked in the kiss and pushed him down on the couch, laying between his legs. Taec had to move around the couch to get a better view.

"Saranghae Jiyong." Dara managed to say between kisses.

"Saranghae jagiya." He responded, clearly out of breath. His hand then snuck up to the strap around her neck and abruptly undid the tie. The fabric slid down to her waist so that her bare chest was prest up aganst his. She slid her hands up his shirt and quickly discarded it. Her lips were automaticlly latched to his shoulder, and bitting his firm skin, leaving a mark. His hands found their way to her buttocks (LOL XD) and began to squeeze.

At this point Taec was waaaaaay pass the point of crept out. "I think that's enough evidence." He whispered loud enough for Dara to hear and stopped the camera. 

Snapping out of her lust, she sighed and reluctantly pushed Jiyong's hand's away. She sat up and fixed the dress so that she was fully clothed.

Slightly confused, Jiyong sat up and dizzily looked at her. "Why'd you stop?"

Sighing, she ran her fingers through his hair and brought her lips to his ear. "Go back to sleep oppa. We can finish later."

Being too drunk too protest, he fell back and immediately went back to sleep.

Quickly, Dara put her clothes back on, placed the dress back in the closet, and exited the house. She closed the passenger door of Taec's car and buckled her seatbelt. "Alright let's go."

He started up the car, but before driving away he turned to look at her. "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

She looked over at him. "Sure, go ahead."

"I know I probably have no right to ask this but I'm curious. Why are you going through all of this get him?"

She shrugged. "I love him."

"I know but why not wait for someone else?"

"There's no one else out there for me than him. Even if it takes me 20 years to convince him that we're meant to be together, I'll continue to fight for him. What about you? Why are you so in love with Sohee? And don't try to say that you're not because I can tell."

He chuckled, placing his hands on the steering wheel. "She's someone who always makes me smile, even if she doesn't mean to. Her smile is intoxicating. Her presence is addicting. That's why I love her. I used to think that she was the only girl in the world that was different... until I met you. You're really something, you know that? I find myself more and more fascinated with you whenever meet."

Dara's eyes widened as she looked at him. "Whu?"

He placed one hand on the gear, shifting it to drive, and kept his other hand on the steering wheel. Without looking at her, he began to speak again. "Perhaps we met too late. Maybe the feelings we have for them could've been for each other. It would be a lot easier that way." With that said, he drove off through the colorful night of Seoul. The two were quiet, with only the sound of super junior's 'Monster' playing faintly from the car's radio.

 

In New York

Sohee and Lim were walking around the big city shopping for various things when Lim suddenly gasped.

Startled, Sohee turned to look at her. "What's the matter?"

"Look!" Lim shouted, pointing to a woman in her early 30's with her baby in a stroller. "He's soooooo cute." She skipped over to the child with Sohee following close behind. "What's his name?" Lim asked the mother in English.

"Carter." The woman answered with a smile.

"Ah, I love him already. I wish I had one."

"Oh, are you thinking about having children?"

Pouting, Lim shrugged. "Maybe someday. She'll probably have a baby before I do. She just got married." She pointed over to Sohee.

The woman looked over at her with bright eyes. "Congratulations sweet heart."

Sohee smiled shyly. "Thank you." Her accent making the woman smile even brighter.

"Oh my gosh, you're so cute. Well, since you're a married woman..." She took the baby out of the stroller. "You need to practice holding a baby. You never know when you might have one of your own." She held the baby in front of Sohee.

"Are you sure??" She asked unsure.

"Go for it sweetie."    

Hesitantly, Sohee held the child securely in her arms. The baby looked up at Sohee with wide eyes. His tiny hands then began to play with her long hair. She smiled down at him, suddenly making him giggle.

"Sohee, he likes you." Lim sang, clapping her hands.

"You're a natural." Carter's mother praised as she patted Sohee's back.

Sohee smiled to herself as began to think of Jiyong. "Maybe we should have one." She said quietly enough so only Carter could hear.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whooo! First update of the year. 2013 is going to be aaaamaaaziiiiing.

Lol k so I've had this chapter sitting around for about 3 months now and I finally finished. So glad.

I'm going to be doing an update challenge today. I'll be updating ALL of my stories in two days :D (pray for me)

That's right, all of em. That includes:

  1. It's The Game (I'll be adding another chapter today or tomorrow)
  2. Profile
  3. Stranger in Manhattan
  4. A Class Love
  5. Heart Collision

Yep so I'll be pretty busy all day long. Anticipate it ^^

 

P.S Who else cried/was happy when Sun and James got married?? I felt like a proud Omma :' )