My...husband?

It's the game

Big Bang, 2ne1 and Se7en had all gone out to eat that following morning. "So are you gonna go see her in concert?" Seungri asked G-dragon hopefully. He knew exactly what he was asking but decided to pretend he didn't. "See who?" He said without taking his eyes of his food.

"Hyung, love doesn't work if you're hard headed."

"Who's being hard headed? I simply don't know who it is you're talking about."

"...SOHEE! THAT CUTE GIRL! REMEMBER HER? THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!!"

Seungri's shouting caused everyone at the table (everyone in the restaurant really) to stare. GD sighed and leaned back, staring at him intensely. "No." He blankly said before returning back to his eggs. 

"But hyung..."

"Yah! He gave you an answer already. Just let it go!"

Dara shrieked, making everyone jump. Everyone had seen the fire burning in her eyes. CL looked at Se7en confused. "What the hell is going on?" He shrugged his shoulders and scratched his head. "Noona, what's the matter?" GD said concerned. "Nothing. Everything is just freaking perfect!" She yelled before storming out. "Um...I'll go check on her." said Minzy.

Outside Minzy found Dara yelling angrily for a cab. "Yah! Why is everyone ignoring me?" Minzy ran over to her and grabbed her hand. "Why are you so angry unnie?" Dara calmed down a bit and look down. "After all these years I've had such strong feelings for Jiyong yet I've never had the nerve to tell him. Then all of a sudden he sees her on a stupid poster and I realized he could easily go back to her. I could end up loosing the one that I love with all my heart in the blink of an eye." She said as tears dripped down her face. Minzy couldn't help but feel sad for her. "Aish, I can only imagine what you're going through. Why don't you tell him before it's too late? Maybe everything will be okay." she said hopefully with her cute smile. She sniffed and wiped her tears away. "You might be right...I'm gonna tell him :)" She cheered up and hugged Minzy.

Meanwhile in the restaurant. "What was THAT?" Deasung asked. "Who knows? Women are all crazy." replied Seungri. Just then G-dragon's phone began to ring ~Kiko~. "Aish, what does she want?" He walked to the men's bathroom and picked up his phone.

G-dragon: What?

Kiko: I want to talk, lets meet up

G-dragon: Whatever you want to say just say it now

Kiko: *sigh* Well I was just hoping...nevermind hehe

G-dragon: Damn it woman, you already waisted 2 minuets of my life just spit it out

Kiko: I was wondering if we could start over. I realize that I still like you and I want to be back at your side

G-dragon: Um. no thanks

Kiko: Why?? I know you don't have anyone else in your life. Stop acting like this to me

G-dragon: What the hell makes you so sure I don't?! You think I'm unable to find someone better than you?! Ha please. You might be pretty but your personality is just hideous.

Kiko tried to contain her anger. She was quiet for a moment as she tried to search for the correct words to say. Finally she replied.

Kiko:...Who is she?

GD panicked. ', I knew she was gonna ask that.' He thought to himself.

Kiko: Answer me Kwon Jiyong! Who the hell is she!?

G-dragon: SoHee!!

Kiko: She's your girlfriend again?

G-dragon: My fiance. Hello? Hello? She hung up. Aish, crazy woman.

He put his phone back in his pocket and sat on the ground. He banged his head against the wall. "AHHH! What am I going to do? AHHH!" He yelled, forgetting he was in public. Someone knocked on his door. "Are you okay buddy? Do you need some laxatives?" GD coughed, "No...I'm fine...thanks o.0" The man left and GD was alone to think. He thought for a while. "Ok. I got it."

He walked back to the table and threw some money down. "This should be enough to cover everyone. I'll be heading out. Have a nice day." He bowed to everyone. Dara who had come back to the table was curious. "Where are you going?" He turned back around. "Korea." With that, he walked out to door on his way to the airport. "Hmm, oh well. I'll just tell him later." Dara said and smiled. "Tell him what?" CL questioned. "Just something that's way over due.

At JYP entertainment the next day 

"Ok ladies. That's enough for today. Go rest your vocals." JYP said into the mic. The wonder girls were busy recording their long awaited album. SunYe looked at him surprised. "Really? PD-nim it's still early." He smiled. "Eh well I'm feeling generous. Get out and have fun." They all smiled and bowed. "Thank you oppa!" They said in unison. One by one, everyone walked out of the room except for Yoobin and SoHee. "What are you gonna do mandu?" Yoobin asked as she put her jacket on. SoHee sat on the couch. "Nothing really. Just sit in my room and watch a movie, or read a book.

"I have an idea..." A familiar voice came from the door. They both turned around and heir eyes widened. It was G-dragon. Yoobin was the first to respond. "You bastard. What are you doing here??" He bowed to both the girls. "I need to talk with SoHee." Yoobin looked at SoHee for an answer. She nodded. "Alright. But try anything funny and I'll mess you up in the face." She left the room and left the two alone. SoHee stayed seated. "What do you want?" she said without looking making eye contact. He sat down next to her and held her hand. He stared at her a bit and slowly said,"I need you to marry me." SoHee snatched her hand away from him and popped up. "WHAT?!" He stood up and put his hands on her shoulder to try and calm her. She pushed him away. "What do you mean marry you!? What kind of fool do I look like? Are you drunk?? You must be drunk! And what about your little girlfriend? Did she grow tired of you already?? You thought I would just welcome you back with open arms?!? Are you stupid for a living?!?!" She started walking towards the door. He grabbed her arm. "Wait, let me explain myself. I was on the phone with Kiko and well long story short, I kinda told her that we were engaged. By now she's probably told some people and it's gonna get to the media sooner or later. Both of our careers could go down the drain if people find out that I was lying." SoHee looked at him horrified.

"I don't give a damn! I'll just deny everything. Why wouldn't they believe the nation's little sister?" She said with confidence. Just then, Yoobin ran in. "I need to borrow her for a second." She ran into the hallway with SoHee.

"Yah, what are you thinking pabo? This could be your chance SoHee." 

"What are you talking about unnie?"

"If you agree to this fake marriage then you could make him fall in love with you again and do to him what he did to you. Don't you want him to feel the pain you felt too?"

SoHee thought for a second. 'Hmm, this is actually making sense.' after a short silence she answered her unnie. "Alright, I'll do it."

They both walked back into the room were G-dragon was. SoHee walked over to him with her arm crossed. "Let's do it." His eyes brightened up and hugged her. "Thank you mandu you won't-" "I'm not done talking." she cut him off. She looked over at Yoobin and pointed at the pen and paper on a near by table. She brought them over to her. GD looked at her confused. "What are you doing?" he asked. She put down the paper on the coffee table in front of the couch and started writing something. "Just so you remember that this is a FAKE marriage, we need a contract. In this fake relationship there will be rules that we both have to follow." After she was done GD looked at it.

  1. No touching in private OR in public
  2. No nicknames
  3. Let SoHee do all the talking when it comes to the media
  4. Marriage will last for no more than 6 months
  5. Both parties won't interfere with each other's personal lives 

After reading it he was anxious. 'Omo, I thought I would at least get to hug my sweet mandu...I mean SoHee.' He thought to himself. "But...but...but SoHee how are we supposed to convince people we're a real couple if we don't even touch? And 6 months? What'll people think if we get divorced after just half a year?" She glared at him. "Any other changes you would like to make?" she said as she grounded her teeth. He thought for a second and smiled. "We can't be a real couple with rule number 5. We need to go on dates and our honey moon." She closed her eyes and gripped the pen so much that it bent a little. He smiled at her cute expression. She wrote another contract and showed it to him.

  1. Keep touching to a minimal
  2. STILL no nicknames
  3. Let SoHee do all the talking when it comes to the media
  4. Marriage will last no more than 10 months
  5. Both parties will keep in contact from time to time

After looking over the new list he smiled. "Where do I sign?" She pointed to a little line at the bottom that she drew. They both signed and shook hands. Yoobin took the paper and put it in her purse before walking out. 

"You still have the same number right?" G-dragon asked

"Yeh, same as before."

"Alright. I'll call you later." He left the room leaving SoHee to think. She walked out to her car and sat there. "Let the game begin Kwon Jiyong."