Let em' know

It's the game

(This chapter may be boring. Sorry ^^')

A few days later

Big bang was sitting in the dance studio along with 2ne1 and YG listening to music. YG was praising his artists for their successful concert in Japan. "Everyone did an outstanding job. Keep up the good work and we can have more concerts like that." He gave them all a smile but it quickly faded away when he looked at where 2ne1 was sitting. "Where's Dara? I told her we had a meeting And where is Jiyong?? These damn kids." He became frustrated. Minzy stood up and answered him. "Unnie is out. She should be back any minute now." TaeYang also came to GD's defense, "JiYong said he had someone he wanted us to meet. He went to go get them."

Meanwhile at the mall. Dara was walking around from shop to shop trying to pick out the perfect "I like you" gift. She came across a huge colorful gift shop. "Wow! This is the place." She skipped in and instantly found what she was looking for. It was a little basket with a red glass heart in it. She was mesmerized and stared for the better part of 5 minutes. She grabbed it and ran to the check out counter. "Can you gift wrap this please?" He smiled at her and put white and red paper over her basket. After paying she bowed and headed back to YG.

Outside of YG's building GD and SoHee were having a conversation."Can we just hurry up and get this over with?" SoHee said annoyed. She fanned herself with her hand and started to walk in the door. He grabbed her arm. "Wait, before you go in. I need to tell you a few things." She sighed and listened. "Ok first, YG is a bit cold towards people so don't get offended by anything he says. Second, Seungri might tackle you when I tell them. And third, don't worry about anything that goes down. I'll stick by you." He smiled at her. She turned around annoyed. "Was this supossed to be a heart to heart? Stop playing around and let's go."

Dara walked towards YG with her gift in hand. She could see GD from a distance. "Oh it's Jiyong. Who's that woman he's going in with?" She walked faster and tired to catch up with them.

In the dance studio everyone was waiting impatiently for G-dragons' arrival. A few minuets passed and GD was standing in the door way. "Hey guys. Sorry to keep you waiting." YG crossed his arms. "What was just soooooo important that we had to wait 40 years?" GD walked in and SoHee close buy his side. Everyone was frozen. He put his arm around her waist and smiled. Dara entered the room behind them but he hadn't noticed so he continued to talk. "We're getting married." Without thought, Dara dropped her gift making it break as it hit the ground. The couple turned around startled. SoHee smiled at her and bowed. "Nice to finally meet you unnie." Dara didn't know what to do. 'They're getting married?? What the hell is this?!?' she thought to herself. Her face went pale and her hands started to shake. Though she felt like dying, she forced a smile. "Hello." SoHee looked at the broken gift that laid on the ground. "Omo, unnie your gift. It must've cost a lot. I'll help you." SoHee bent down and offered her help but YG pulled her up by her shoulders. "Nonsense. She's the one who broke it let her pick it up. We wouldn't want our new family member to hurt her hands." She laughed uncomfortably as he hugged her. While Seungri, Daesung, CL and T.O.P ran over to her and gave her big bear hugs, Minzy and Park Bom went to help Dara. "Oh unnie, are you alright?" Minzy asked as she picked up shards of broken glass. Dara said nothing, just stood there staring at SoHee. "He's gone...I'm too late." Bom rolled her eyes. "Stop over reacting! It was just a crush. Life WILL go on." She took the shards from Minzy and put them in the trash. Then walked over to SoHee and hugged her.

"I knew it was true!! Heedragon for the win!!" Seungri yelled and hugged SoHee. She smiled and hugged back. "Um...where's TaeYang oppa?" T.O.P pointed to him sitting in the corner with his head down. "Why Jiyong?? Why did you have to take her away from me?" He playfully cried. "Oh please." Daesung laughed. GD then spoke. "Alright everyone. We got places to be. Get away from my girl." The couple bowed to everyone. SoHee bowed to Dara once more and said, "Don't look so sad unnie, I'll buy you something next time we meet. :)" GD put his arm around SoHee's waist and left the room. As soon as they were in the hallway she broke away from him. "Remember our contract." 

"Aish. This girl.."

The couple went to JYP building and told everyone that was there the news. They even ventured to each other's parent's houses to spread the word. Though a majority of the people they told were happy, TaecYeon and SoHee's dad were less than pleased. 

Conversation between SoHee and Taec

"What are you thinking marrying a man like him!?" Taec angrily paced back and forth as he yelled at SoHee. "Did you bump your head?!?!" She tried to calm him down by holding his hand. "Oppa, please lower your voice. Everyone can hear you." He snatched his hand away from her. "I don't care! Maybe if I yell I can be loud enough so your common sense can hear me. Did you forget about that day? That horrible thing he did to you?" She looked at the ground.

"I try not to remember..."

"Well you should so you can remember what kind of man he is. You can't honestly tell me that he's changed. A man who denies his girlfriend doesn't change. A man who doesn't give a crap about how bad he hurt someone doesn't change. A man who--"

"Stop! Let's talk about it later." She was just about to walk out when he grabbed her hand and said, "I'll do anything to protect you. Even if it means someone has to die." He let go and left the room. The rest of the wonder girls, Miss A and G-dragon who had been waiting out side were surprised by his words. They then ran in to see SoHee. "Don't stress yourself out before the wedding unnie. You'll get wrinkles." Suzy said as she held SoHee's face. Fei hit Suzy's head. "Yah! She just got into a fight and you're worrying about how she looks." Suzy stuck her tongue out as she hid behind SoHee. YeEun shook her head. "I knew he was going to be like this. SoHee, are you sure this is something you want to do?" She felt bad about lying to her unnie but this was something she had already set her mind to and Ahn SoHee never gives up. "Yeh Yenny. I'm positive." YeEun then turned to GD. "Can you promise us that you wont hurt our little girl anymore?" He bowed and held her hand. "I would never dream of it. I love her more than anyone could ever imagine." He spoke his true heart and glanced at SoHee. She blushed and walked out the door. "Let's go Jiyong!

Conversation between SoHee and her father

SoHee's father stared at the two who were sitting on his couch. "What did you just say?" She was nervous as she answered. "We...we're getting married appa." He started to yell. "I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS! I WONT ALLOW HIM IN MY FAMILY!" She got scared of his screaming and covered her face with her hands. GD put his arms around her to assure her he was there. This only made her father more upset. "DON'T  TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" He pulled him up by his collar. "A person like you isn't worthy to be her husband. Just leave and never return." GD pulled away from his grasp. "Though your words may be true, we have decided as a couple to live life as one. I can't blame you for your concern for your daughter but I hope in time you will be able to accept me." Her father was dumbfounded. He didn't know what to do so he raised his hand about to hit. SoHee watched in horror. "Appa! Calm yourself." SoHee's sister called from behind him. She took GD and SoHee's hand and walked them outside. "Don't worry about it guys he'll come around. Just give him some time." She smiled at the two and went back inside. SoHee stared at the door. "Oh appa.." GD put his hand on her head, "It'll be alright." 

Conversation between SoHee and Ms. Kwon

"Omo! Is it true?!? My son is getting married?" GD's mom jumped up from the couch and hugged the couple. "Yeh uma, it's true." GD responded with a smile. "Son please leave us alone. I want to speak with my new daughter in private." He nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Finally we're alone. SoHee ah, you've forgiven my son right?"

"um..yeh." She lied

"That's wonderful! He can now be at peace and settle down this undesirable life style he's picked up."

"Omoni. What do you mean?"

Her tone suddenly became serious. "After your break up he came to me that same night crying a water fall. I asked him what his reasoning was for destroying his relationship. When he tried to tell me he just cried and cried and kept saying,"It's better this was. I'm no good." I tried for a long time to understand what he meant and just recently got it. He wanted you to find someone better. He knew you wouldn't leave him if he asked you to so he intentionally broke your heart. I tried telling him that he was being a fool but he insisted that he wasn't worth your time. That Kiko woman that he went to was a big factor in his behavior now. Clubbing, drinking, staying out all hours of the night. Aish that woman nearly ruined my son. But everything is better now cause his rightful owner has returned!" She smiled and hugged SoHee once again.  She was shocked. 'Is this true? Were these his true feelings? Aish who cares?? When you love someone you shouldn't abandon them.' She thought for herself "Jiyong you can come back in now." GD walked back in eating a popsicle. He smiled at his wife-to-be "Are you ready to go jagiya?" She glared at him 'a nickname??? Aing, I'm going to go crazy."