Video

It's the game

2 weeks later

The wonder girls were finally wrapping up filming for their tv movie. During the last day of shooting, the girls all manegd to  get in a few hours of shopping before enjoying a nice dinner with the rest of the cast and Nick Cannon. After dinner, they all returned to their hotel to gather all their belongings.

At the airport

"Korea here we come!" Yenny exclaimed as she and the rest of the girls made their way through the airport.

Lim linked arms with Yoobin as they both skipped towards their gate. Sun who was texting a friend of hers, followed blindly behind. Sohee however was behind them all, debating with herself if she should answer Taebin's texts or not. He had been calling and texting her since she landed in New York. Usually she would answer, but after their last encounter, she felt it was best to ignore him for the time being. Just as she was about to turn her phone off, she got a text from Jiyong.

~Nabi ah, hurry home. Oppa has a surprise for you.~

She smiled and hurried to the gate, pushing Sun along with her. "Come on unnie. Korea is waiting for us."

Back in Korea

After saying goodbye to her girls, Sohee climed out of the cab, got all of her bags, and headed towords the front door of her home. One she finally got inside, she tossed her bags to the side.

"Oppa, I'm home!" She automaticlly yelled. The sound of pattering feet came loudly from upstairs. It sounded like a small animal. Finally, as the sound got closer, Gaho appeard at the bottem of the stairs. He paused for a second as he looked at her, then galloped to her feet.

She smiled, sitting on the floor to get a better view of him. Around his neck hung a sign that said 'Welcome home mom' Giggling, she pat his tubby belly. Him being the cupcake he is, he laid on his back and stuck his tongue.

All of a sudden, Jiyong was standing in front of her with a huge smile on his face. She looked up at him.

"Sup?" Her voice was nonchalaunt.

He laughed, rolling his eyes, and pulled her up into a tight hug.

"I missed you." He said, breathing in the fresh scent of her hair.

She wrapped her arms around his waist, buring her face in his chest. "I missed you more."

"Like the surprise I prepaired?"

She turned to look at Gaho chewing on his paw. "I love it. I haven't seen Gaho in such a long time."

"Good." Jiyong said. "Because he is our practice."

She looked at him in confusion. "Practice? For what?"

"For when we have a baby of our own. Ready to get started?" He smirked.

Before she could answer, he had picked her up and carried her to their bedroom.

The next morning

Jiyong woke up to the bright rays of the morning sun shining through the curtains. He sat up and stretched, letting a yawn escape his lips. He looked around the room at the articles of his and Sohee's discarded clothes. Them, he turned his head to look at Sohee. She laid with her head againts her pillow. The pale skin of her  was exposed as the blankets covered her lower half. And her eyes were peacfully closed. Jiyong leaned in close to give her a light kiss on her forehead. 

Just then, the doorbell rang, followed by the sound of a car driving away.

"Who could that be at 7 in the morning?" He questioned to himself. Shrugging, he quietly got out of bed, making sure not to wake his wife, and slid his underwear back on. 

With Gaho by his side, Jiyong made his way to the front door, opening it. There on the ground was a single white envelope. Just as he was about to pick it up, Gaho got in the way and sat on it.

"What the heck, move." He tried shooing him away.

Without much emotion, Gaho just looked look up at his master and turned away.

"Mooooooove." Jiyong became frustrated.

"What's going on?" Sohee's voice came from behind him.

He turned around to see her dressed in his huge t-shirt, yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Oh sorry jagi, did I wake you."

She shook her head. "What's Gaho doing?"

"Being difficult. He's sitting on something that I was getting ready to pick up."

She let out another yawn before croutching down and holding out her hands. "Come here boy." Her calm voice attracted their Gaho, making him stand up and walk lazily to her. 

"Finally." Jiyong sighed as he picked up the envolope. He opened the flimsy paper, revealing a letter.

 

Jiyong, come to the studio asap.

-YG

"What is it?" Sohee questioned, still huging Gaho.

"A letter from YG. He wants me at the studio right now."

She picked up Gaho. "Well have fun. I'll be here with our child." She stuck out her tongue and walked in the living room.

Jiyong poked his lip out as he examined the letter one last time.

At the studio

Jiyong opened up the door to the main studio, not sure what to expect. When he was completly inside, he was surised to see Dara sitting on the control board with her arms crossed. He hadn't see her since she came over with that case of beers 2 weeks ago. He had gotten drunk and passed out. When he woke up a few hours later, she was gone. That was all he remembered.

"Noona, have you seen YG hyung? I got a letter from him saying that he wanted to meet me here."

"That was me who sent that letter." She said with her eyes closed.

"Wait, I don't unerstand. You sent that letter as YG? Why?"

She took a long deep breath. "I want you to divorce Sohee."

Now he was really confused. "What are you talking about? Are you joking?"

Her eyes slowly opened to look at him. "I'm serious. Leave her."

"Are you drunk? No way I'm leaving her." He quickly became irratated. "Where is all this coming from?"

"How could you not know by now? I'm in love with you Jiyong. I want you to leave her and come to me."

He looked at her in disbelief. "I'm sorry you feel this way but I love my wife and I'm no leaving her."

She let out a breath. "Fine, but I didn't want to have to do his. If you wont leave her then I'll make sure she leaves you." Without another word, she grabed the remote behind her and the tv next to her.

Jiyong's eyes traveled from her to what was playing on the screen. His heart began to beat as he watched in horror. It was a video of him and Dara engaged in a full blown makeout session. She was from the top half up on top of him. The worst part was that he looked as if he was enjoying it.

He shot his angered eyes to her.

She smirked. "The choice is yours. You can either divorce Sohee, or I can release this video to the public. Then everyone will know that you don't give a damn about your wife. Including Sohee herself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa Dara! Oh no you didn't!

This update is really late  .___. Sorry

There might be a lot of typos, I didn't feel like fixing them. Feeling lazy tonight :P

Hope you liked it <3