My dear enemy part 1

It's the game

(Sorry for such a short chapter, I got a bunch of school work this week)

Yenny was suprised when she walked into SoHee's room. GD was snuggeled up to her back as they were under the covers. "You two can't even wait til the wedding can you?" She said as she walked over to the two with her hands on her hips. SoHee opened her eyes and looked up at her. "Calm down unnie, he just stayed the night. And shh, he's still sleepy." She put her skinny finger over her lips. Yenny snorted. "We have to be in the studio in less than an hour." She said as she left the room. SoHee twisted around carefully so that GD's arms were still holding her waist. She started to trace his sleepy face. "I said I hated you but..." She stoped talking when he opened his eyes. It only took him two seconds to notice that she was looking at him and he smiled. "Good morning jagiya." He said, his voice still heavy with sleep. She stared at him, "What did I say about nicknames? Do contracts mean nothing anymore?" She sighed and walked into her closet. 

When she returned to her bedroom she found GD spiraled out on across her bed, dead asleep. This irretated her to the point of no end. She marched over to the bed side like a soilder ready for action. "Yah, Jiyong. Wake up. You can't sleep here while I'm gone." He opened his eyes slightly and glanced at her. "What time is it?" She looked over at her clock, "11:40" he grunted. "Still morning, must sleep." She hit his shoulder. "Did you hear me? I said you have to go!" He sat up and made eye contact with her for a breif second before pulling her down on the bed. "It's still morning, you have to sleep in the morning. It's natural." She wiggeld to try and get away from his grasp. "Lemme go! Yah! I'm not having fun right now! You gotta go!" Hearing all the noise, Yoobin ran in with a mop. "What's going on?! Is someone trying to rob us!? Don't worry SoSo, I got you!" She stoped ranting when she saw SoHee and G-dragon in an awkward position on the bed. She put the mop down and tilted her head. "What's he doing here? Oh nevermind, we have to go." She grabbed SoHee's hand and pulled her out the door. "You better not be here when I get back!" She called as she was rushed out.

In the studio all the JYP artists were sitting together talking. Much to SoHee's discomfort, the wedding seemed to be the hot topic at the moment. "Omo, look at that ring," "Can't believe she's getting married before me." "Wow, you're so lucky!" "So unnie, have you picked out your dress yet?" Suzy asked as she played with her hair. SoHee poked out her lip, "Oh I forgot all about that." Min and Fei looked at her shocked. "Whaaaaat? How could you forget the most important part of the wedding? Have you gotten anything figured out?" Fei started questioning her. She scratched her forehead and thought. "Just were it's gonna be and who's gonna be there. Aigo, I don't even think we have food to serve..." JunHo shook his head. "This is why kids shouldn't get married." Min scooted closer to SoHee and wrapped her arm around her neck. "Unnie will take care of everything. I can see it now, the doves, the bubble bum fountain, an artificial water fall with martial arts masters under them fighting bears, watermelons the shape of your head..." She started rambling as she looked up at the ceiling. Jokwon wisperd to SunYe, "She does know we can't see what she's seeing right?" Just then SoHee's manager [Jane] walked in with a phone. "SoHee ah, you have a call." She saw this as the perfect opertunaty to get away from from all the wedding talk. She took the phone, dashed into the hall and answerd. "Hello?...Dara unnie how are you?...oh...of course...yes, I'll meet you there." She had a big grin on her face. 2ne1 was one of her favorite groups and she was happy that she got the chance to become closer with them. "Omo, Dara unnie wants to meet me, YAY!" As she yelled, she starteled two young trainees who were passing by.

At a nearby coffee shop

SoHee checked the adress before walking in. Almost imedently she spoted Dara in the back at a small round table. Trying to keep herself calm, she power walked over to were she was sitting. After bowing, she sat down and smiled at her. "You're late." Dara said before taking a sip of her coffee. SoHee put her hands together and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry." She pulled out a tiny glass bear ring from her purse and put it on the table. "I stoped by the mall before coming here to pick this up for you. I remember the other day you broke that other item and I said I would get you something else. Here I hope you-" She was cut off by Dara holding up her hand. She pushed a porcelin cup over to her. "I ordered you some coffee. Don't talk, just listen." SoHee nodded and took a sip. After a while of sitting there, Dara finally spoke. "I don't know what's going on here but I don't like it. You were dating Jiyong years ago and now you're back? Who the hell do you think you are?" SoHee started to choke on her drink. "Unnie what do you mean?" Dara snaped her fingers. "Don't call me that. I have no desire to have a friendly relationship with you. Don't get to comfortable with my boy miss mandu. You won't be around for long. I've known him longer and I know him better." She got up and stuffed the ring in her pocket. "Jiyong can't deny any woman that comes his way." SoHee was puzzeld. "Excuse me?" Dara was already heading for the door. She stoped, without turning around. "Watch your back." She laughed and walked out. SoHee, still dumbfounded, leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms. "Well that went bad real fast. My radar just exploded..."