You used to love me

It's the game

G-dragon and SoHee were having a phone conversation about their marriage announcement 

GD: You just need to sit there and look pretty.

SoHee: So you force me to marry you and now you're trying to control me? Ugh I can't win.

GD: I'm just looking out for you. The other day you were freaking out over that one little interview. You know as soon as we announce it things are just gonna get harder.

SoHee: I don't need you to look out form me, I'm not a child. I'm better now, I'm calm cool and collect. Plus...I don't want you to mess things up. Remember our contract, let SoHee do all the talking when it comes to the media.

GD: Pshhh me mess up? Kwon Jiyong never messes up.

SoHee: Mhm, do I need to remind you of that little bed incident at your "Shine a light concert"?

GD: You heard about that? Aww my little madu follows me.

SoHee: Bite your tongue! It was hard for me NOT to hear about it. Every time I the TV that stupid story was invading the airways.

GD: Don't worry jagiya, I thought about you the whole time.

SoHee hung up the phone. "Ugh! That man is going to be the death of me." SoHee threw her phone on her bed as she looked through her closet for the perfect outfit. She flipped through all her clothes until she found the right one. A light blue baby doll dress with a white bow on the waist. "Hmm it's getting cold out, I guess I'll wear my white boots too." After getting dressed she applied her makeup lightly and braided her hair to the side. "All done!" She said as she clapped her hands and stared in the mirror. She was just about to leave her room when her phone started to vibrate. "Oh, I almost forgot my phone." She skipped over and picked it up. "Hello?...Oh hi Taec oppa...right now? Ok I'm on my way." She put her phone in her purse, waved to her girls and headed to her car.

She sat at a red light that seemed as if was never going to change. Her boredom finally got the best of her and she the radio. 

If only I could hold you once, I wish you were my lover just for a moment.

Please please please I pray us us us us together, together

Because I love her so much my greed keeps growing

I want you for myself. You by yourself, don't run, don't escape

Time passes and it's been years since I've seen you...so what?

All I do is call your name in front of you I can't stand meeting as friends, no 

I'm going crazy. No I grow crazier. The more I meet you

My head gets fuzzy, my heart is confused, I don't know what I'll do either, yeah

*BEEP* SoHee was brought back to reality by the car behind her honking. "Oh crap the light's green." She sped off still distracted by the song. "Jiyong, this song is beautiful..." She was about to cut off the radio but one verse caught her ear.

Don't worry anymore

I'll stay by your side and protect you forever

She grunted. "Those were the same lies you told me years ago." She punched the radio causing it to shut off. "Oh I'm here." She pulled up to the Hello Kitty cafe and got out. "Of all places, why did he have to pick THIS place...I hate cats." She sighed and walked inside. It only took her a few seconds to spot Taec. He was wearing a terribly bright orange hoodie. She lightly walked over to his table and sat down. "Oppa, I'm here." She said with a smile, trying to pretend that their argument hadn't happened. He smile half-heartedly at her without saying a word. The atmosphere quickly became awkward. Taec suddenly spoke, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have exploded like that." His words relieved her. She smiled and jumped over the table to hug him. He laughed and hugged her back. After their hug war was over, she sat back down. Taec grabbed her hand and held it in front of his face."Where's your ring?" She puffed out her cheeks and shrugged, "Jiyong hasn't gotten me one yet." Taec's expression became indifferent. "That punk hasn't gotten you a ring yet? What is he too cheap?" SoHee rested her head on her hand,"It's not that, I just don't like flashy things." She lied. They sat sand talked for about an hour.

"Oh SoHee, I missed the times when we could just sit and talk without a care." She smiled but it quickly faded when she realized she had somewhere to be. "Omo! How long have we been sitting here?!" She exclaimed as she stood out of her chair. Taec shrugged. She looked at her phone and saw that there were 7 texts from G-dragon. She threw her purse over her shoulder and ran towards the door. "See you later oppa!"

At the meeting GD was sitting in front of the interviewers just blabbing away.

"Yes yes it's true, my fiance and I will be having our wedding in a week in front of Seoul tower and all the fans are invited."

"Why so soon? Is she pregnant?" An interviewer asked with his mic pointed to GD.

"No it's nothing like that...well at least not that I know of." He said with a wink. The cameras flashes lit up the room constantly. 

"What we all want to know is who's this woman?" Another interviewer impaitently asked.

"Well-" He was cut off by the door opening. SoHee stepped in, shyly bowing to everyone before taking her seat next to GD. "What did I miss?" SoHee whispered into his ear. He awkwardly laughed as he answered, "Not too much just that we're getting married next week in front of Seoul Tower." She was stiff "WHAT?!" she whispered loudly. He put his hand around her shoulder and smiled at everyone. "This is my lovely wife to be. Wonder Girl's SoHee." They all rapidly snapped the adorable couple.

After the meeting was over, SoHee dragged GD into an empty room. She slammed the door behind them and looked at him. He scratched his head and looked at her confused. "What? Did I do something wrong?" She slapped him with her tiny hand. "What the hell!? What was that for?!? You're lucky that didn't hurt too much." She put her hands up against his chest and pushed him. He looked down at her furiously. She spoke, "Who do you think you are? Huh?! What gives you the right!?" G-dragon grabbed her wrists and pushed her up against the wall. "What's your problem you psychopath?!" She struggled to get away but he was too strong.

"How could you? You worthless bastard!" 

"What are you talking about?"

"Seoul tower?? The one place that made me hate you. That place that I haven't be able to go back to since that day." He let go of her. "I wouldn't have said anything if you would have just come on time. What where you doing anyway?" She crossed her arms and looked at the ground. He became even more irritated. "Answer me!" She slowly looked up at him, "I was with Taec oppa..." He became enraged. "You were out in public with him!? How could you be so stupid!? You're marrying me and yet you go out with other men. Wow SoHee, I never knew you were that type of person." He said as his eyes wondered the room. Tears began to form in here eyes. "How could you say such things to me?? Jiyong you know I'm not like that!" He just stood there and stared at her without emotion. "I hate you so much...Taec was right, a man like you doesn't change." She softly said as tears soaked her face. He scratched his ear with an indifferent look on his face. "Whatever." He walked passed her, out of the room. She leaned up against the wall and cried for a few minuets. Then she got herself together and walked out to her car. The sun was still in the sky but she knew it's time was limited. She drove slowly on the highway to take in the last moments of sunshine before she retreated into her room. 

When she walked into her dorm the rest of the girls greeted her. She said nothing, just walked to her room with a blank look on her face. She closed the door behind her and took out a big black T-shirt with pajama shorts. She laid on her bed cuddled up to big fuzzy stuffed animal. A knock came on her door. "Sweet heart, we're going out to eat, do you want to come?" It was SunYe's soothing voice. She smiled a bit at hearing her loving leaders words. "No thank you unnie. I'll just stay here." "Ok, just call me if you need anything." Moments passed and she was left alone in the small dorm. Her phone ,that was sitting on her stuffed animal, started to ring. ~Stupid dragon~ she squeezed the phone and just let it ring. A few seconds went by and he called again. She grew irritated and answer.

SoHee: What?

GD: What, are you doing? (he said softly)

SoHee: Is that all you have to say? I'm hanging up.

GD: No wait...I want to talk to you. I'm outside your dorm please come talk to me.

SoHee: You've said enough. I don't want to hear anymore. 

GD: I need to talk to you please. Even if you don't come to the door, I'll sit here and shout my feelings to you.

She sighed and hung up the phone. "Aigoo, so cold." she complained as she got from under her covers. She walked out her room to the front door and opened it. She saw GD sitting on the ground with his legs spread out. He stood up and and looked down at her. "Why are you this cute?" She crossed her arms and just looked at him. He put his hand on her cheek and gazed into her eyes. Then he laid his head on her shoulder. "I didn't mean it...I didn't mean any of it." She walked back into her room and he followed. She walked until she was standing in front of her window. The sun was setting and the warm rays were hitting her skin. GD slowly came behind her, giving her a back hug. He burried his face in her long silky hair. "I meant what I said. I really do hate you." She said. His grip on her tightend, "I don't care, as long as you're still by me, I'll do my best to change your mind." He turned her around and pulled a small box out of his pocket. He opened it and showed her the heart shaped black diamond. He placed it on her finger and kissed her, "From now on I'll do better."