Game over?

It's the game

A few weeks later

Sohee woke up in the afternoon feeling a bit off, like something was different about her. This feeling had been going on for a few days now. She would wake up every morning feeling all weird. She wanted to tell Jiyong about it but lately he'd been really busy. Big Bang had made their comeback just recently so he was always away performing or on variety shows. When he wasn't working, he would mysteriously disappear and come back different hours of the night. It was a bit suspicious but she didn't want to stress him out even more so she didn't bring it up.

Lazily, Sohee dragged herself out of bed and towards the kitchen. Once she reached the fridge, she saw Gaho laying on the floor with his empty food bowl by his head.

"Omo, did appa forget to feed you?"

He whined as he looked up at her.

She smiled. "I got you." She skipped to the pantry in search for the dog food. When she spotted it, she quickly reached for it, causing a sharp pain to split through her stomach. "Ow ow ooooow." She cried, almost knocking over the food. Gaho jumped up and ran over to her feet. Shaking her head in pain, she began to speak. "I'm straight. I'm all kosher."

About 2 minutes of pain went by before she was back to normal. She finally gave Gaho his food before searching through the fridge. "Aish, I'm starving."

At YG

Jiyong sat in an empty recording studio, going over songs for his solo album, making them perfect. Suddenly, he felt two hands on his shoulders.

"Jiyongie, you've been working so hard." Dara's voice came from behind him.

He quickly turned his chair around to glare at her. "What do you want?" His rough voice growled at her.

"We need to talk."

"About what?"

"About us." She smiled.

He rolled his eyes. "There is no us I'm with Sohee.

She sighed in frustration. "Do I really need to repeat myself? There is no more Jiyong and Sohee. Divorce her now."

He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. "No, I love her."

"Then I'll show the video to the paparazzi and everyone will know you don't really love her."

"That isn't true!" He yelled as he stood up.

She sighed even deeper. "Oh come on Ji, I know about the whole contract marriage. You don't have to keep pretending. Just end this little thing with her so you can be in a real relationship with me."

"It's not like that anymore...it's real."

She pushed him. "Stop lying you jerk! Now I'm mad, you're gonna have to make it up to me. Come hangout with me here tonight."

He groaned in annoyance. "Noona, you've made me hang out with you for the past 4 weeks. I want to spend time with Sohee."

"Just be here."

At Heedragon's house

Sohee was sitting on the couch with Gaho, watching a movie when the doorbell rang. Spontaneously, both her and the dog jumped up and ran to the door. When Sohee opened up, she was greeted by Yeeun and Taec.

She smiled. "Unnie, oppa, come in." 

They smiled at her before entering.

"So." Yenny began as she sat and played with Gaho. "How are ya mandoo baby?"

She shrugged. "Fine... I guess."

Taec rose an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" He placed his hand on her forehead.

She sighed. "Not really, I've been kind of lonely with Jiyong being away with Big Bang. And lately, I've been feeling funny."

Yenny frowned. "Funny how?"

"Like something's wrong. I've also been having the urge to throw up."

Now Yenny was worried. "That's not good. Does Jiyong know about this?"

She shook her head. "I haven't told him."

Yenny thought for a moment. "I'm taking you to the doctor. Taec, come on."

At the doctor's

Yenny and Sohee sat in a small room, waiting for the doctor to arrive. A few minutes passed and the doctor finally stepedp in.

"Hell there." She spoke softly, smiling at both of them. "Which of you is Mrs. Kwon?" She asked as she looked at her clipboard.

"I am." Sohee said shyly.

The doctor turned to her. "Omo. Wonder Girls' Sohee really did get married. I thought it was just a rumor. You're still just a baby."

Yenny laughed. "That's what I said when she first announced her engagement."

All Sohee could do was smile and blush.

"What seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked.

After stating all her symptoms, the doctor asked a few questions, then took Sohee with her to do a couple of tests.

About 45 minutes later

Sohee sat in the passenger seat of Yenny's car while Taec sat in the back.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked.

"Nothing yet." Yenny replied. "They took some tests and should be calling with the results in a few hours."

He nodded. "I hope it's nothing serious."

Sohee bit her lip. "Me too."

"Let's not worry about that right now." Yenny stepped in. "I have to get Taec to the hospital while Sohee and I have to finesh up filming our comeback music video."

"Unnie's right. We should be focusing on our scedhuls."

Teac nodded. "Right."

At Heedragon's house

Jiyong layed emotionless on the couch, not sure what to do about his current situation. "Gaho! Help appa figure this mess out." He got no answer... because Gaho was fast asleep.

Just then, his phone began to vibrate in his pocket. He took it out to examine a text from Dara.

Come to YG

Somewhere across town

The Wonder Girls had just wrapped up filming and were heading home for the night and Sohee had gotten a ride from Yenny. About halfway through the drive, Sohee noticed they were heading the opposite direction of her house.

"Unnie, where are we going?" Sohee asked, exhausted.

"To the YG building. You need to tell Jiyong that you're not feeling well." She pulled into the parking lot and they both got out.

They headed to the lounge were they say Jiyong and Dara staring intensely at each other.

"What's going on?" Yenny whispered.

"I don't know." Sohee said even quieter. Quickly, she grabbed Yenny and hid behind the corner to listen to their conversation.

"So what do you want?" Jiyong scoffed at Dara.

"I figured out a way for you to divorce your wife."

Both Yenny and Sohee gasped silently.

"Why are you doing this?" Jiyong nearly yelled. "Why do you want to ruin our marriage."

"Because you claim to love her. I'll do anything it takes to have you, even if it means hurting Sohee."

He stared at her in disbelief. 'She's crazy.' He thought to himself. 'Maybe if I lie she'll leave Sohee alone.'  "But I don't love her." He lied.

Sohee and Yenny both froze.

"You don't?" Dara asked.

"Ani. You said it yourself, it's only a fake marriage. I'm really in love with my ex Kiko. You should be after her, not Sohee.

Before Dara could respond, Yenny jumped into view. "Yah! You bastard. I knew you were no good." She yelled at Jiyong.

He looked at her in shock. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I brought Sohee here to tell you she was feeling ill, but you just made it clear that you don't care about her."

"No. I-"

"Save it!" Yenny yelled. "I outta kick your a-"

"It's okay unnie." Sohee softly spoke, coming into view.

Jiyong held his breath. "Sohee?"

She walked up to him. "Is that true? What you said?" She tried to fight back tears.

"Well is it?" Dara asked from behind them.

He didn't know what to do, he just stood there, staring at his wife.

Dara smiled. "Told you he could never love you." She laughed at Sohee before skipping away, plotting a way to ruin Kiko's career. 

"Nabi, let me explain."

She shook her head. "There's nothing to explain. I heard everything. You love Kiko, I understand. I guess I just got so caught up in this, I forgot it was just a game... and you played it better than I did."

Now Jiyong was crying.

"You know." Sohee started to speak again. "When we first started this whole thing, all I wanted to do was hurt you the way you hurt me. But as time passed, I began to fall for you again. And when you told me you loved me and would never hurt me again... I believed you. Now I know to never  trust a monster like you again."

She turned around to walk away, which in turn made Jiyong grab her wrist. "Don't be like this. We can talk about it." His voice was shaky.

She snatched her arm away. "There's nothing to talk about. The game is over."

Yenny glared at Jiyong before taking Sohee's hand and leading her to the car. All Jiyong could do was watch through tearful eyes.

In Yenny's car

After that whole incident, Sohee agreed to stay with Yenny and Yoobin for the time being. They were now stopped at a red light, sitting in complete silence. The slight ringing of Sohee's cell phone could be heard. She pulled it out and answered with a soft voice. She talked for a while to who ever she was speaking to. Then, all of a sudden, she dropped the phone as tears fell down her face.

Yenny looked at her in concern. "Sohee ah, what's wrong?"

Without looking at Yenny, she began to speak. "That was the doctor."

"What did she say?" Yenny asked in an eager tone.

With tears still falling, she turned to her unnie. "I-I... I'm 5 weeks pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drama bomb! :O

Shhh just got real.

Tell me what you think <3