Meet me in the land of the rising sun

It's the game

4:30 am at Incheon airport

One by one, each of the wonder girls departed the plane. There were tons of fans standing on the sides of the gate holding up signs and yelling. YeEun and Lim who apparently have the excitable trait, bounced around from people to people taking photos and signing autographs.

"Aish, how can those two be so hyper at almost 5 in the morning?" Yoobin said as she leaned her head on SunYe's shoulder. She laughed and patted her unnie's head. "They're out special angels that keep us going. We wouldn't want to change them right?" she quietly said. "We would if they're too darn happy all the time..." SoHee said under her breath, glaring at YeEun and Lim. "What was that?" Yoobin and SunYe said in unison. She gave them a quick eye smile, "Nothing. I'm just rambling on and on. We all just need some rest." she awkwardly laughed. SunYe nodded her head in agreement. "Come on girls. We have a long day ahead of us and I don't want any of you to be tired." They all listened to their leader and pushed their luggage to the van.

 While in the van, Yoobin, who was sitting in the passangers seat, couldn't mask her curiosity. "We've been away for three years and JY gave our dorm to 2am. I wonder what kind of place we'll be living in this time." It was quiet for a while and she became irritated. "Yah! Isn't someone going to respond?! Are you trying to make it seem like unnie is talking to herself?" There was still no sound. -__- "I will NOT be ignored." She looked in the rearview mirror and moved it around to look at the rest of the girls. She saw their innocent sleeping faces. "Awww, how cute. Unnie's sorry for shouting. Sleep well, I'll-- AHHHH!" She shouted as she saw SoHee starting at her with her big eyes. She caused the driver and SoHee to jump. "Unnie what's wrong?" She said as she tried not to laugh. Yoobin turned around and shot SoHee a deadly look. "Your big bubble eyes scared the blue Jesus outta me! Why were you staring at me?" She blew a kiss to Yoobin, "Cause your so hot." The driver chuckled. "Aish, this kid." She turned back around and leaned against the window. 

The van pulled up to a fancy hotel. Lim got out of the car and stood besides Yoobin. Holding a giant stuffed dolphin she asked, "Where are we?"as she rubbed her eyes. YeEun walked over to the sign next to the door and read, "Park...Hyatt...Seoul." She said in between yawns. Lim's eyes lit up. She jumped up and down and threw her dolphin to the side, making it hit Yoobin in the face. SunYe, SoHee and YeEun busted out laughing. The stuffed animal that was on the ground was suddenly being strangled by the eldest wonder girl. SoHee tried for several minutes to pull it away from Yoobin. Lim who still didn't notice the attempted assassination of her beloved toy, was busy skipping around with YeEun. SunYe shook her head and sighed, "Good thing there's no people here. Alright! That's enough for tonight. Go in and rest up, we gotta wake up in 3 hours." She pushed all the girls in the door and towards the elevator. "Unnie what about our stuff?" Lim said. "I got it don't worry. You all might start world war 3 out there if I let you go by yourself." She handed them their room keys and headed outside.

 Meanwhile in Japan

"Yo! Thank you all for coming out tonight. We had a great time!." G-dragon yelled into the MIC. Dara who was on the other side of the stage with CL waved to the crowd. "You were all amazing and I hate to say goodbye." CL continued, "Now don't ya'll go around all sad. 2NE1 will be back with brand new songs to run this town!" The fans went crazy at her enthusiasm. GD looked over to where they were standing. "Yo Dara noona. Come here" He said into the MIC and motioned with his hand. She looked at him suspiciously and quickly walked over to him. Once she was by his side he put his arm around her neck. She blushed and looked at him. "Yah, so I'm just your arm rest?" she playfully said. He laughed and kissed her cheek. She was frozen. "NOOOO! PDA! Hyung, stop this behavior!" Seungri yelled from back stage. The fans both yelled daragon's interaction and laughed at Seungri's cuteness. All the YG artist bowed and left the stage. 

In the hallway back stage, Dara, Seungri and GD were walking to their dressing rooms. Dara had been quiet since they gotten off of stage. 'Ottoke? I can't just ignore that kiss can I? Maybe I should ask him if he likes me.' Dara thought to herself. Gathering up all her courage, she opened . "JiYong...do you--" she was cut off by G-dragon's words. "What's this?" He stopped in front of a poster that read, "JYP Nation. Live Concert In Japan." It had all the artists sitting together. His eyes immediately went to SoHee. "Omo, SoHee ah. You're coming to Japan?.." He whispered as he checked the dates and times on the poster (August). Dara's eye twitched and Seungri smiled, "HeeDragon forever!" He loudly whispered causing Dara to frown. She pulled GD's arm, "Come on, we need to get back to our rooms." He nodded without taking his eyes off of SoHee. "Ok."