Inspiration

It's the game

Taec swung the door open and stared at the two. "What the hell is going on in here?!"

Jiyong, who was still sitting on the bed, held his hands up in defense. "I can explain. It's not what it looks like."

"Bull ! And who the hell are you?" He turned to the mystery girl with his arms crossed. She looked at him as if he were going to shoot her. "Well are you gonna answer me?" She looked him up and down and bit her lip, "I-I um. I'm-"

"That's J." Sohee, who was standing behind Taec, said softly."

Taec turned around and gave her a questioning look. "You know her?"

She nodded. "That's his ex girlfriend, J. The one he wrote 'This love' for." Her voice was surprisingly calm. She turned to Jay, still keeping her calm composure. "Why are you here in my house...kissing my husband?"

J scratched the back of her head. "Um well, I got a call from Dara to come and talk with him."

"Dara told you to come here?" Jiyong said with his legs crossed.

"Yeh, she told be to talk to you about your marrige."

"Their marriage? Why would she care about-" Taec started to say but was sudenly cut off by a loud cracking noise. He turned to see Sohee cracking her knuckles. "Sohee...what are you doing?"

She pushed him out of the way. "Don't worry about it."

Jiyong got off the bed and stood in between him and J. "Let's just all calm down and talk about this."

She pushed him out of the way also. "No need for talking." She walked towards J until her back was againts the wall.

"So you came here to talk to MY husband and then you kiss him...does that make any sense to you?"

J looked at the slightly shorter girl. "i-it was an accident. I just saw him and I don't know what came over me."

Sohee laughed and turned her head. "It was an accident haha." Suddenly she slapped J, causing her to fall face first on to the floor.

Jiyong's eyes widened and Taec started to laugh. "Damn Sohee haha!"

Sohee looked down at J. Shrugging her shoulders and smiling. "Sorry, it was an accident."

J propped herself up by her hands and looked at Jiyong. "Aren't you going to help me?"

He shook his head and backed up. She looked up at Sohee. "You're freaking crazy!!"

Sohee bent down to look her in the face. "Crazy? You think I'm crazy?" She took the girl by the hair and started dragging her out of the room.

"I'll show you crazy." She continued to drag her down the stairs and to the front door. J tried to wiggle away which only made Sohee even more irritated. "Yah! Stop moving, you're really starting to piss me off now!" She tightened her grip as she opened the door. With a swift movement, she threw J out on to the hard ground. J got up, crying in pain, and jumped in her car. "Come back again and I'll really mess you up!" She called after the speeding car and slammed the heavy door. Taec and Jiyong were standing in the middle of the living room in disbelief.

"Ok back to you! You little punk." Taec quickly turned to Jiyong, grabbing him by the collar. Sohee ran over to the two and pulled his hands away. "Oppa I'll handle this." She looked up at her very buff friend. He raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeh, I've got this."

"Can't I just give him a little kick to the head?"

"...."

*sigh* "Alright, I'll catch a cab. If you need anything, call me." He kissed her cheek and then gave Jiyong, who was hiding behind Sohee, a deathly glare. Finally he left the house.

"Aigo, I'm exhausted." She said as she fell down on to the couch. She looked at Jiyong who was staring at her.

"What?"

"I didn't know she was goig to kiss me, she just said she wanted to talk and-"

Sohee held up her hand. "It's over now. And besides, you don't have explain to me. It's not like we're really married." The reality of her words made her frown. Thankfully, he didn't notice.

There was an awkward silence for a while. "So uh...how was work?" he finally broke the silence.

"It was alright I guess. JY wants me to write a love song and he's given two days to finish it. I have no idea what I'm going to write about."

Jiyong sat next to her on the couch. "You want me to help you?"

"No, I want to do it myself. But you could help me by relaxing with me." She smiled at him.

"Huh? Relax?"

"Yeh, maybe if I'm relaxed then I can think of ideas for a song."

He gave her  bright smile. "Oh hell yes."

Meanwhile at Sohee's father's house

*knock knock knock* Taec banged furiously on the door. Sohee's sister opened the door with a surprised look on her face.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I need to talk with appa. Is he here?"

She opened the door all the way and pointed to the kitchen. "In there."

He rushed in and saw her father sitting at the table with a cup of tea. "Oh Taecyeon. What brings you here?" He smiled.

Taec sat down across from him. "We need to talk about Sohee's marriage."

"Oh? What about it?"

"Jiyong is no good for her. I think she need our help to get out of this relationship."

He laughed. "Yeh I know. If it were up to me I would have her marry any other guy than him. But what's done is done he's who she has chosen."

"But appa...he was kissing another girl."

He droped his cup, making it shatter into pices on the floor. "What did you just say?"

"I was with Sohee and we were walking passed her bedroom. When we heard voices we peeked in to see who was talking. Then as soon as we did, we saw Jiyong sitting on the bed with a women and then they kissed."

"You're not serious are you?"

"As serious as I'll ever be. So what are we going to do appa?"

"Nothing."

"What? Nothing?"

"Nothing yet. We need to investigate some more first. If we get enough evidence then we can give it to Sohee then she'll finally give up on him. He'll leave my daughter alone for good."

Meanwhile at Sohee and Jiyong's house

Sohee sat in her pajamas on the couch with a pen and paper in her hand. "Aigoooo I have no idea how to write a song. Jiyong, what's taking so long with my cocoa?" She watched as he ran around the kitchen.

"Be patient. My cocoa is special. A drink this amazing can't be rushed."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah ok mr amazing. I can't no more, I'm thirsty." She suddenly got an idea. Brushing the pen frantically across the paper, she wrote the opening lines to her love song.

Watching, Cause you got me patently waiting

I think you're amazing baby it's okay, you're worth the wait but I just can't take no more.

 

Jiyong walked over to her with her drink. "You started your song?"

She took the cup and took a sip. She smiled at him and nodded. "I think I've found my inspiration."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's so short T.T

I've been busy with my other stories and I've totally neglected this one. 

I promise that I'll update sooner *pinky promise*

Tell me what you think so far <3