Special

It's the game

5 months later

"Bye hyung!" Seungri shouted to Jiyong from the cab that was dropping him off in front of his house.

Jiyong waved back calmly to the maknae. "Get home safely." He waved at the car until it was out of his sight, then headed inside. Upon entering the house, he noticed a flashing red light coming from the house phone indicating that his voicemail was full. He pressed play, hoping to hear something from Sohee. But there was nothing that caught his attention, just a few messages from Dara; which he ignored, and a message from the department of divorce asking him to sign the divorce papers; something else he ignored. Despite the please from Sohee's lawyer, Jiyong had continuously put off signing the papers in hopes she would change her mind and return to him.

He looked at his wedding ring, thinking of her, then pulled out her ring from his pocket. He carried that thing everywhere as a sort of good luck charm. He kissed the ring, then squeezed it on to his left pinky, making sure it was secure.

Out of nowhere, there was a loud whining noise. Jiyong followed the sound into his bedroom where he say Gaho laying on the bed with a picture of Sohee. He put his paw on the picture, letting out sad whimpers.

Jiyong sat next to him, patting his head and looking at her picture. "I miss her too." He said with a sigh.

Meanwhile

Lim and Sunye sat together at a cafe. It was their day off so they decided to spend it together.

"Have you talked with Sohee lately?" Lim asked, gobbling down her egg tart.

Sun nodded, taking a sip of her latte. "She said her stomach's grown a lot since the last time we say her, and her hormones are surprisingly normal."

Lim nodded. "Makes sense, Sohee has good self control. Does she know if it's a boy or girl?"

"Not yet. She's going to the doctor tomorrow to find out." 

Lim smiled. "I can't wait to find out. But what about Jiyong oppa? Does he still not know?"

Sun shook her head. "Nope."

"Then why don't we tell him?"

"This is something that should be discussed between the two of them."

She pouted. "But unnie. She's never gonna tell him when she thinks he doesn't love her."

Sun shrugged. "I know this is messed up but there's nothing we can do about it. It's out of our hands now."

The next day

Jiyong walked out of the YG cafeteria, finishing the last of his cookie. On his way to the recording studio, he caught sight of Hanbyul. She looked as if she was looking for someone. They made eye contact and she smiled at him. He walked over to her, helping her with the bag she was carrying.

"Hey noona. Are you looking for Dongwook hyung?"

She nodded, running her hand through her hair. "Yeah, I made him a lunch. He forgets to eat sometimes when he's busy. I wouldn't want him to pass out, but the problem is, I can't seem to find him."

"I just saw him in a dance room one floor up. I can take you to him if you want."

She smiled thanking him. "So..." She began to say. "I haven't seen Sohee around lately. Is everything alright between you two?"

He kept a straight face as they walked foreword. "Everything's fine. Why do you ask?"

She rose an eyebrow. "My womanly instincts are telling me otherwise. But if you say everything's alright I'll believe you." 

They were quiet as they continued to walk, suddenly he broke the silence.

"Noona, can I ask you something?"

She nodded. "Of course."

"Has there ever been a time where you thought that Dongwook hyung didn't love you?"

She was quiet as she thought for a while. "To be honest, yes. It was right before we went public with our relationship. He would always ignore my calls, cancel dates, and pretend like he didn't know me when we were in public. I was seriously starting to doubt him. It got to a point were I would cry to him, asking if he loved me."

"What did he do?"

"He said; 'I could tell you a million times how much I love you and you'd never believe me. So I'll show.' And soon after that, he took me to our old high school at my old locker where we first met. It was night time so we had the entire place to ourselves. He lit up the hallways with candles and decorated the walls with pictures of us. The fact that he went through so much amazed me. I didn't have to ask anymore, I just kinda knew he loved me."

He nodded, understanding. "So hypothetically speaking, how would I make Sohee see that I really love her... hypothetically speaking."

"Try taking something special to her and show her that it's special to you too."

They finally reached he dance studio where Dongwook laid in the middle of the floor, breathing heavily. Hanbyul knocked on the door frame lightly, getting his attention. He rose his head, smiling and standing up.

"Jagi." He said cheerfully as he kissed her forehead. "What are you doing here?"

"I made you a lunch. Jiyong helped me carry it."

Jiyong handed the lunch to his sweaty hyung.

"Thanks guys!" Dongwook chirped, taking the food and sitting on a nearby couch to eat.

Jiyong then turned to Hanbyul. "Thanks for your advice noona. I think I'll think of something special for my nabi."

She smiled, patting his shoulder. "Good luck."

He bowed to her and Dongwook before heading out the door.

Some time later

Jiyong and Daesung walked through Seoul tower, up to where the love locks were located.

"Hyung, why did you bring me here so suddenly?" Daesung asked and then gasped. "Are you going to confess to me?"

Jiyong tuned to glare at him before walking over to the railing, leaning over it.

"Omo!" Daesung panicked, running over to him and pulling him back over. "Hyung! I know you miss Sohee, but taking your life isn't gonna solve anything."

Jiyong swat his hands away. "Yah calm down. I'm not gonna kill myself."

"Then what are you doing?"

He leaned back over, scanning the area. "A few years back, Kiko threw mine and Sohee's lock over this railing. I'm looking to see if it's still there."

"I'm not following."

"That lock was the first thing we made together as a couple. It symbolizes the beginning of our love. When Kiko threw it away, it was like I let her through away the foundation of mine and Sohee's relationship. If I can find it and give it to Sohee, maybe she'll forgive me."

Now Daesung fully understood. "But even if you do find out, how are you gonna get to it? We're at least 50 feet up."

"I'm gonna climb."

Daesung scratched his head. "Ok, if you have everything figured out then why am I here?"

Jiyong smiled, handing him his phone. "You, my friend, are gonna keep lookout."

Before Daesung could complain, Jiyong was already over the railing, halfway down the side. Once he finally reached the ground, he looked around at the hundreds of discarded locks. He sighed, cracking his knuckles. "I'm gonna be here for a while."

An hour later

Jiyong was on his hands and knees, still in search for his lock. Daesung was beginging to become bored and hungry.

"Hyung!" He shouted. "Maybe you should look some other time. I'm starving to death up here."

Jiyong sighed, standing up and brushing off his knees. "I guess I can search tomorrow."

He climbed back up, taking his phone from Daesung. "Thanks for coming with me Dae. Come on, I'll buy you some food."

Later on that night

Jiyong laid on the couch, watching some random drama. Though the television was bright and loud, it didn't really catch his attention. All he could think about was finding that lock and reuniting with his wife.

He sighed heavily, leaning back on the couch. "I'll get to her somehow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter done :)

Hope you enjoyed this update. I'll have some more for you soon.

Tell me what ya think<3