MinzHee (Minzy + SoHee) and the Chinese food

It's the game

(This might be a little shorter than usual :( sorry)

 

 

A few hours had passed by and everyone was having fun, except for Jiyong who was still on edge after his little talk with Taebin. He kept his focus on Sohee's movements.

Sohee had moved away from SunYe, CL and SunMi, who were teasing her about dirty laundry and motherhood. She wandered around, looking for someone to talk too. She saw Bom but stopped when she saw TaeYang messing with her ponytail. "What's going on with those two?" she wondered and walked in the other direction. Bom saw Sohee walking away and called out, "Don't leave me with this maniac!!" She noticed Minzy sitting alone by a window and decided to keep her company. "Dongseng, do you mind if I sit here?" Minzy was reflected, Dara unnie wont be happy if I talk with her, she thought to herself. She bit her lip but scooted over to let her sit. Sohee crossed her legs and began to speak. "You're the 2ne1's makne right?" She nodded. "It isn't easy being the youngest is?" She shook her head. "Yeh, sometimes it's like I can't even talk to them. And when I do they don't even listen." Sohee nodded her head, "Yeh I know what you mean. It was like that with me. At times I would feel so lonely because I was so much younger than my members. But now that we have Lim I can annoy her with my worries and she can't do anything it." They both laughed. "Minzy ah, if you ever need anyone to talk to just call me." She smiled and Minzy was touched. "Thank you unni." They were quiet for a while.

 "Unni is there something bothering you?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You seem worried about something, and your eyes look sad."

Sohee patted her own cheeks, "Is it that obvious? Aigo, I'm my own worst enemy. Can I ask you for advice?"

Minzy nodded, "Yeh of course."

"Is it wrong to get back at someone who's hurt you?"

Minzy took no time to think. "Most defiantly! My umma always tells me to forgive those who have hurt you. You don't want unresolved troubles in your life unni." Her expression was serious yet cute and it made Sohee laugh.

"Thanks, best advice I've had in a long time."

Just then, the door bell rang. "I got it!" Taec yelled as he push Wooyoung and Jokwon out of the way. Opening the door, he became nervous. "Oh hello." he bowed. Dara looked at him from the doorway. She smiled, "I'm guessing this is the new house?" He nodded uneasily. He stepped aside and let her in. Sohee and Dara made brief eye contact. SoHee sighed and stood up. "What's wrong unni?" Minzy looked up at her confused. "Oh nothing, don't worry about it dongseng." She smiled sweetly at her and walked into the kitchen, bumping shoulders with Dara in the process.

    Minzy waved to Dara. "Hi unni, come sit." She tapped the seat next to her.

"What were you two talking about?"

"She told me that I could talk to her about anything and then she asked me advice. You know unni, maybe she's not so bad. I can see why Jiyong oppa picked her..."

"Advice?? Did you get any dirt on her?" She had mischievous grin on her face."

Minzy looked disappointed, of course she only hears what she wants to hear, "No unni, you wouldn't understand..." She stood up and walked away. Dara crossed her arms and stared at Sohee threw her thick eye makeup. "Advice huh? So she's hiding something." she smirked. "This marriage will be over rather quick."

 In the kitchen

Sohee walked in and saw Jiyong and Taebin staring intensely at each other. "Wifey!" Jiyong shouted when he saw her. He pulled her into a tight hug. "Yah...I...can't...breath." He let go and looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry, I just can't bare being away from you for too long." He started kissing her cheek. *muah muah muah* She looked at him weirdly and then turned her attention to Taebin. "Oppa, thanks again for taking me home." He pat her head. "Don't mention it. I couldn't just leave a princess out on the street." she giggled and held on to his arm, "Oppa you're too good to me." He smiled down at her, "You're so pretty, I can't help it." He pinched her cheek with his fingers and she smiled at him. The sight of them flirting made Jiyong sick. Taebin's phone started going off, he answered it, had a short conversation and then hung up. "Was that an important call?" He nodded as he put the phone in his pocket. "I have to go now. Call me later on tonight ok?" He put his face on her cheek and kissed, then again on the other side. She was surprised but she didn't decline him. "Ok bin oppa." She smiled. Jiyong gasped and pulled Sohee to his side. Taebin smirked and exited the house. She sighed and looked through the fridge, oblivious to what was going on. "Oh yay. Jia and Fei made us some Chinese food." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, I wonder why Dara was at the house??

And why did Taec get nervous when he saw Dara?? :o