Won't let go

It's the game

"Are you sure this is what you want?" JY asked Sohee.

She nodded, hanging her head low.

"Alright." He pat her on the head. "I'll send your stuff to L.A when you're ready."

She bowed, quietly thanking him, and slowly walked away. As she made her way down the hall, she saw Taecyeon walking towards her. Without saying anything to him, she gave him a small smile and continued to walk. Just as she was about to pass him, he grabbed her hand.

"Sohee, you're not going to say hi to me?" He joked.

"Mianhae oppa. I'm in a hurry." She said quietly.

His smiled faded. "What's the matter? Is it because of Jiyong?" 

The mere mention of his name made her frown. "You know what happened?" 

He nodded.

She sighed and buried her face in her hands. He took that as an opportunity to step in and hug her. "Don't be sad. I'm always here for you if you need someone."

She held her face tighter, trying not to cry. "I'm going to miss you oppa." She whispered so he couldn't hear her.

Meanwhile

Jiyong walked slowly along the side walk as Gaho tugged at his leash, begging fro him to walk faster. He had been a mess since Sohee left him. All he could manage to do was shower and sleep. Even food had become less appealing to him. s had to literally force feed him so he wouldn't kill over. They tried to cheer him up but to no avail. And when he told his parents and sister about what had happened, they somehow managed to make him feel worse, saying he should've been more careful and not trusted Dara so easily. He was actually starting to believe that he was no good for Sohee. He had continuously hurt her over the years, so maybe he was bad for her.

A sigh escaped his lips and tears fall from his puffy eyes as he continued to walk with Gaho. As they reached the house, he could see the mailman putting some envelopes in and shutting his mailbox. He let Gaho in the house before retrieving the mail. He skimmed through it until something caught his eye. He abruptly ripped the envelope open to examine the contents. His heart dropped as he looked at the papers that read;

Petintion For Divorce

He felt even worse when he realized Sohee's name was already signed. He shook his head and began to cry. "She can't leave me like this... I won't let her go."

He ripped the papers up, throwing them to the ground. "If I don't signed these then she can't say goodbye."

At Yoobin and Yenny's apartment

A week later, Sohee stood at the front entrance of the building, waiting for her ride. Taebin was taking her to see Jiyong. She didn't have to wait long before a black car pulled up beside her. She quietly got in and buckled her seatbelt.

"How are you feeling today Sohee ah?" Taebin asked. 

"I'm fine." She quietly answered without looking at him.

"Is everything alright with the baby?"

She nodded. "Yenny unnie took me to the doctor yesterday and she said my baby is healthy. I'm on a strict diet now."

He smiled. "That's good. Oh yeah, before I forget." He reached into his pocket and pulled out two plan tickets. "I got us our tickets for L.A. We leave today."

She remained quiet as a response, letting him kiss her forehead.

"Let's go." He stated, starting the car down the road.

 

When they pulled to the house, Taebin could tell that Sohee was feeling uneasy.

"Oppa, should I tell him? About the baby?"

He nodded. "He should know that he'll be a father."

"B-but what if he doesn't care?"

"Then that's his problem. After this, you never have to see him again."

She nodded, sighing heavily, then got out of the car. Hesitantly, she marched up to the front door, pulling out her key and opening the door. As soon as she stepped in, she saw Gaho sitting on the floor, chewing on a bone. He glanced up before clumsily running over to her. She smiled, bending down and petting him. He barked, panting heavily. She hugged him, laughing when he nuzzled up to her tummy.

She hadn't noticed that someone else had entered the room.

"Sohee..." A fragile voice called out to her.

She looked up to see Jiyong staring at her in confusion from the other side of the room. He was trying to figure out if he had finally gone crazy.

She stood up, looking directly in his eyes.

He stepped closer, reaching out to her, but she stepped back. "Sohee, you're back." His face lit up slightly.

She shook her head. "I came to pick up the divorce papers. Did you sign them yet?"

He frowned, shaking his head. "Ani."

"Well can you hurry? I have to leave soon."

He stepped closer to her. "Where are you going?" He asked, completely ignoring her request.

"I'm going to California... with Taebin oppa."

His eyes widened. "What?"

She lowered her eyes. "He's taking me there to live with him."

"W-why?"

She bit her lip, trying to muster up the courage to tell him about her pregnancy. She looked down at her feet and shrugged. "I really like him, that's why."

He looked at her in hurt and anger. "But you're mine, you can't go with him."

She shook her head, trying not to get worked up for the baby's sake. "I didn't come her to fight. I have to go so when you do sign them, send them to Jinyoung PD-nim. He'll take care of everything. While I'm here, I might as well give you this." She slipped off her weddingg ring and held it out to him as tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

He just stood there, staring at it. "No." That was all he said. 

She shrugged weakly, dropping the ring on the ground and turning away. 

Before she could reach the door, he grabbed her, wrapping his arms around her stomach.

"Please don't leave me again. I miss you you so much." He cried into her shoulder.

She struggled to get away from him. "Stop lying to me. I heard you say yourself that you loved Kiko. This was all just a game." Her own words made her heart ache as tears started to run down her face. "It's time to say goodbye now."

He shook her head, making his grip around her stomach tighter. She panicked, fearing he was hurting their child.

She cried louder, trying desperately to get out of his hold. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her wrist, pulling her away from Jiyong. She looked up to see Taebin standing in between them.

"Jiyong, it's over. She's coming with me."

Jiyong tried to get closer, only to be pushed back by Taebin. He looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Hyung, please don't do this. I love her"

Taebin did feel a bit guilty. He had practically raised Jiyong from the time he was 13 and now he was stealing his wife, but he wanted Sohee and nothing was going to stop him now. 

He spared Jiyong one more glance before walking with Sohee out of the house, leaving Jiyong all alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bad Taebin!

Good news! I've already got another chapter halfway done. That should be up in the next few days.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

Tell me what ya think <3