Let's stay together

It's the game

Camera flashes went off and screaming fans holding up signs as SoHee and Jiyong walked through Incheon airport. Sohee had her phone and purse while Jiyong had all the bags. "Sohee ah, you want to give me a hand?" She turned around and started clapping, "Woo! Jiyong is the best bag carrier ever!" He glared at her, "You know this can be considered abuse." She smiled and continued to walk. 

"What gate are we going to?"

"G4 I think."

"Oh, that's right here." She cheerfully said as she ran towards the seats. She plopped down and waited impatiently for her dragon. He threw the bags down at her feet and sat next to her. "Aigo, that was hard work. I think I deserve a reward." He said mischievously. She raised her eyebrows. "What kind of reward are you after?" He thought for a second. "Kiss." He pointed to his cheek. She sat forward and pretended like she didn't hear him. "I wonder what the weather is like in Bali." He laughed. "I know you heard me." She kissed her hand and then placed it on his cheek. He grabbed her wrist. "You know what I mean." She sighed and quickly pecked him on the cheek. He laid his head on her shoulder and smiled.

"ALL FIRST CLASS PASSENGERS MAY NOW BOARD!"

The loud voice on the loud speaker called out. Sohee skipped through the gate while Jiyong struggled with the luggage.

    They were finally all seated and the bags had been put away. The ride wasn't as bad as Sohee thought it would be. Jiyong slept for a bit, they played cards, and then I-spy. "I spy green shoes." Jiyong said. Sohee leaned over him to look down the aisle. "Found them! Ha!" She pointed to man with green shoes, on his phone. He laughed and pushed her back in her seat.

"Hahaha, stop. He's staring at us."

"Ok, my turn. I spy, hmm, a cloud."

He sat there and pretended to think hard. "Hmm, where could that be?" He looked out the window and threw his arms up. "There they are!" Sohee giggled and patted his head. "Wow, fantastic baby." she said in between laughs. He smiled at her. "Fantastic baby? I'm gonna start saying that. Anyway, I spy a beautiful woman with angelic eyes and a perfect body." She rolled her eyes. "Always thinking about girls." He smiled. "I bet you can't find her." She stuck her head over her seat to search. There was a really pretty woman sitting two rows back from them.

"Is is her?" She whispered so the woman wouldn't look at her. 

"Nope."

"You didn't even look."

"She's not back there."

She sat back down in her seat and looked at him. "Is it one of the flight attendants?"

He shook his head as he played with his i-pad. She crossed her arms and pouted. "Well were the blue Jesus is she?" He turned off his i-pad and showed her reflection. "She's right here. Only you jagiya." He softly said. She blushed and turned around. "Stop messing with me Jiyong." He lightly placed his hand on her face and turned her around. "I'm telling you the honest truth. You really are something speacial." She gave him a tiny smile. "Thank you." A robotic voice came from the front of the plane. "We have reached our destination. Thank you for flying." Jiyong kissed her forehead and stood up. "Let's go."

    Sohee slid the key in and opened the door. "Finally I can relax-" She paused at the sight in front of her. There was one red king sized bed in the middle of the room. "Why did you stop walking?" Jiyong mumbled from behind the luggage.

"T-there's only one bed."

"What did you expect? It's a honey moon suite." He placed the bags down in the closet. "Besides, we've got places to go." She blinked. "Wait what? No I wanna rest." He grabbed her wrist and walked out the door. "No time. We're only gonna have one honey moon." 

    Jiyong dragged Sohee all around town.

At an amusement park

    "Omo! I want that!" Sohee exclaimed as she pointed to a giant stuffed bunny. Jiyong took one look at the toy and smiled. "I can get it." They walked over to the booth were it was. He put down some money and ignored the man talking to him in Indonesian. He picked up a ball and threw it at the pile of bottles across from them. The ball hit the top bottle and the man started to laugh. Jiyoung grunted.

"Whatever."

"Oh come on Ji. You can do better."

"I'm already tired. Let's just go some were else."

"Why did I have to marry such a weak man? You only threw on ball how can you be tired?"

"I put a lot of umf in my throw."

"Oppa."

Hearing her call him oppa gave him a boost of confidence. He picked up another ball and hurtled it at the bottles. They all fell on impact. Sohee clapped, jumping up and down, and snatched the bunny off the shelf. Automatically she held his hand, intertwining their fingers. He looked down at her surprised. She looked up at him. 

"What?"

"I thought you said no touching."

"It's okay to break rules oppa." 

On the beach

They sat on a bench and watched the sunset. The red and orange colors clashed, making a breath taking sight. Jiyong sat awkwardly across from Sohee. She had her bunny on her lap as she looked up at the sky. "Isn't the sky beautiful?" He kept his eyes on her. "Yeah...gorgous..." His words trailed off. Why does my stomach feel so tingly? He thought to himself. Suddenly, she scooted over to him and laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Are you tired?" He was stiff

"Mhm."

"You shouldn't sleep like this, your neck will start to hurt."

"Let's just stay like this for a while...let's stay together."

 

In the hotel room

    Jiyong carried her bridal style to the bed. He gently laid her down and then sat on the other side, taking off his shirt. Sohee slowly opened her eyes. "YAH! What do you think you're doing!?" Jiyong jumped up.

"No, it's not what it looks like. I was just changing for bed."

"What makes you think you're gonna sleep in here with me?"

"You can't be serious. Where am I suposed to sleep?"

She pointed to the patio doors. "There are some lawn chairs out there. Have fun."

He grunted, grabbed a pillow and stomped outside.

10 minutes later

    Sohee tossed and turned in the bed. "Aigo, this bed is waaaay too big. If only I had someone to take up some of the space..." She could hear the wind hiting againts the patio door. She bit her lip. "I wonder if he's alright. Wel there's no harm in checking on him I guess." She hopped up and walked out to her dragon.

    "Ugh, you're gonna get sick babbo." She crossed her arms and looked at his sleeping body. He was dressed in a tank top and boxers. She went back inside and returned a few seconds later with a blanket. She then laid ontop of him and wrapped the blanket around them. "We'll be sick together."