Return to Seoul Tower

It's the game

One fine Tuesday afternoon, Jiyong had just finished his performances for One of a kind and Crayon on Music Bank. As he was leaving his dressing room, on his way to his car, he was stopped by a girl in baggy clothing and a grey baseball cap. She was holding a huge bouquet of roses for him. He bowed to her, smiling and taking the flowers.

"Congratulations on a successful stage. I'm your biggest fan." She said in a low voice.

He looked at her in a bit of confusion. She sounded a lot like Dara. "Um thanks. What's your name?"

She took off her hat, revealing her face. "My name is Park Sandara."

He groaned, dropping the flowers and backing up. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to support you. You've been avoiding my calls so I haven't been able to keep in contact with you. Aren't you happy to see me?"

He stared at her blankly. "No, not at all."

She pouted, stepping closer to him. "Aww come on Jiyong ah~ . It's been 5 months since she left you. When are you gonna get over what I did and forgive me? I was just doing what's best for you."

He looked at her in disbelief. "How in the world is THIS best for me? I'm miserable without her. I can't sleep, I can't eat properly, I'm loosing my ing mind. I want my wife back."

She placed her hand on his cheek. "Don't worry. I can be your new wife."

He pushed her hand away from him. "You're bat crazy. Stay the hell away from me." He then rushed to his car, hurrying home.

Three days later

Jiyong was back at Seoul tower, searching for the lock. Daesung leaned against the rail, counting the clouds above out of boredom. Right when he was about to start complaining, Jiyong yelled, startling him.

"Hyung, what's the matter." He asked, looking down at his leader.

"I found it!"Jiyong cheered, climbing up the side of the wood pole.

Once he was all the way up, he showed the lock to Daesung, smiling proudly.

"Now what?" Dae asked.

Jiyong put his hands on his hips. "Now it's time I get Sohee back to Korea."

That very night

Jiyong sat at the kitchen table, on the phone with Sohee's lawyer. They were discussing the terms of the divorce.

"So let me get this straight." Her lawyer began. "You'll agree to sign the papers if I give you her phone number?"

"Yep." Jiyong responded calmly.

"You sure that's all you want?"

"That's all."

"You're not planing anything sneaky are you?" The woman asked suspiciously.

Jiyong laughed awkwardly, trying to play it cool. "Uh... of course not."

There was a brief silence before the lawyer finally gave in and told him. He thanked the woman before hanging up and dialing Sohee's new number.

His heart rate rose each time the phone would ring, making him more anxis. Finally, after what seemed like the billionth ring, she picked up.

"Hello." She answered in English, sounding a bit tired.

He mentally kicked himself, forgetting the time difference. It's must've been early in the morning in California.

"Hello?" She asked again, wondering if this was a prank call.

"Sohee ah~" He spoke in a soft tone, not sure knowing what else to say.

"Jiyong?" She responded, sounding more alert. "What do you want?"

"I'm ready to sign the papers." His voice was shaking.

"Oh." That's all she said.

"But you have to come back to Seoul first. I want to see you one last time before we part ways for good."

She was quiet as she thought. "When I come, you'll sign them?" 

"Yeah." His voice was barely audible now.

There was another patch of silence before she finally spoke again. "Ok, I'll be there by tomorrow night."

He wiped a huge grin on his face. "Meet me at Seoul tower at 9. By the locks."

She sighed. "Arraso."

He hung up the phone, continuously smiling. "Phase one is complete."

At YG

By the next morning, everyone at work could tell that Jiyong was in a better mood than usual. They were all curious, but no one said a word to him. Finally, curiosity got the better of Seungri and he just had to ask.

"Hyung!" He called out from behind Jiyong who was sitting at the recording keyboard with Teddy. "What's up with you?" He continued. "You seem... happy." 

Jiyong turned to him, smiling. "Is that a bad thing?"

"No but," Seungri scratched his head. "I'm confused. You were torn apart a few days ago now you're fine."

Jiyong crossed his legs. "I suppose I could tell you." He paused, glancing at Teddy who was also curious. "Well last night I spoke with Sohee and convinced her to come back."

"Jinjja?" Seungri nearly screamed.

"Are you guys getting back together?" Teddy asked while Jiyong shrugged.

"I hope so. I have a plan made up and if all goes well then she'll be mine again. We're meeting up at Seoul tower." 

Seungri jumped up, clapping. "Things are happening. I have to tell everyone." He then ran out the door, down the hall, shouting 'She's coming back.

By the end of the day, everyone at YG knew about Sohee's return. Well, almost everyone.

"Hey guys. Did you hear the news?" Seungri asked as 2NE1 entered the elevator with him.

"No. What's up?" Chaerin spoke.

"Sohee's coming back. Jiyong hyung talked with her last night. I think they might get back together." 

"Really?" Bom asked, smiling.

Dara's eyes widened. "Are you serious? Who told you this?"

"Jiyong himself. I looks like your little plan didn't work noona." He stuck out his tongue at her. "This is so exciting." 

"When is she coming? There are a few things I need to tell her." Chaerin stated.

Tonight. They're meeting up at Seoul tower." The elevator Finally reached Seungri's stop. "I gotta go. Everyone at JYPE probably already knows the news so I'm off to inform everyone at SM." He waved at the girls until the doors closed.

There was a mixture of emotions between the girls. Bom and Minzy were excited, Chaerin was motivated, and Dara was down right pissed. 

When their stop finally came, Dara was the first one to get off. With her fists balled, and teeth grinding, she stomped to her car.

Chaerin glanced at her unnie in concern then pulled out her phone to call Wooyoung.

"Hey Chaerin." He answered.

"Hey. Did you hear?" She responded, walking to her car. 

"About Sohee? Yeah, everyone at work has been talking about it. So are we gonna crash this meeting?"

"Of course. But we better get there before Dara. I have a feeling that she'll do something rash."

"Alright. See you there."

As soon as he ended his conversation with her and hung up the phone, he heard a voice come from behind him.

"You can't tell her."

He turned to see Taecyeon looking at him.

"Please don't tell her what I did." He repeated.

Wooyoung sighed. "Well what else am I supposed to do? She needs to know the truth."

"But she'll hate me when she finds out. I love her." He admitted. "I can't stand it when she's mad at me." He pleaded.

Wooyoung shrugged. "I don't have any other choice."

That Night 

Jiyong made his way to the locks, a mixture of excitement and and nauseousness brewed inside of him. There was no one around as he waited, leaving him to stand alone.

20 minutes passed and he was beginning to believe that she wasn't going to show up. His head hung low in depression. Right when he was about to walk away...

"Why do you always bring me here? You know how I hate this place." Sohee's voice echoed through the air.

His head shot up to look at her. She was wearing a puffy coat that almost swallowed her. Her cheeks were red as she shivered slightly. Despite the annoyed look she was giving him, he still thought she looked beautiful.

"You came." His voice was dressed in excitement as he stepped closer to her.

"Did you sign the papers?" She asked, remaining in the same spot.

He reached into his pocket, pulling out an envelope. "They're in here. You can take these or..." He reached into his other pocket and pulled out the lock. "Or you can take this."

She froze, staring at the object in his hand. "W-What is that?" She whispered, her breath visible in the cold air.

"It's the lock we made 4 years ago when we first started dating."

"But that Kiko woman threw it away years ago. How do you have it now?"

"Daesung kept watch while I climbed over and looked for it. I know this was special to you back then and I wanted to show you that it's special to me too... because I love you." He was on the verge of tears as he spoke.

She looked at him in surprise, not sure if she should believe him or not. Just as she was about to say something, Chaerin and Wooyoung emerged.

"Before you make a desicion, there's something you need to know." Chaerin spoke.

Jiyong and Sohee looked at each other and then back at the two in confusion.

"Unnie? Oppa? What are you doing here?" Sohee asked, trying to figure out where exactly they had come from.

"We came to fix everything one and for all." Wooyoung announced.

"Wait!" A yell came from behind them.

They all turned around to see Taecyeon running towards them. He grabbed a hold of Wooyoung's shoulder's. "You can't do this. I'm begging you."

Wooyoung shrugged his hands off of him. "Hyung, if you care about her then you'll stop lying to her. Can't you see how your actions have affected her?"

"But first." Chaerin began. "Sohee, I think you should tell Jiyong about your little secret." m

Everyone turned to look at Sohee with questioning looks.

She looked at Jiyong and then back at Chaerin. "But unnie..."

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine now."

Jiyong looked at her in concern, stepping closer. "Is everything alright?"

She sighed, closing her eyes and slowly ing her coat. She slipped off the huge item of clothing, revealing her round stomach. Both Jiyong and Taec gasped.

"You..You're...Um." Ji mumbled, searching for the correct words.

"I'm pregnant." She finally said, holding her stomach.

Everyone stood there in silence to take everything in. Finally, Taec made his way over to her. He held her hand and looked in her eyes, tears running down his face. "I'm so sorry... I didn't know."

She looked up at him in confusion. "Oppa what are you talking about? What are you sorry for?"

He held her hand tighter. "When they tell you, please don't be mad."

She looked at Chaerin and Wooyoung. "Will someone please tell me what's going on."

"It was all a big set up." Chaerin began. "From the beginning Dara has been working to ruin yours and Jiyong's marriage." 

"Everything you need to know is on this." Wooyoung said, pulling out his phone. He pulled up his audio recorder and pressed play. Soon after, Jiyong's voice began playing from the device.

~There's a tape of Dara and I... She was on top of me and we were kissing. We were drunk. Dara said that if I told anyone what she was up to, she would upload the video online. How could I explain that to Sohee?~

Wooyoung fast forwarded.

~When Dara told me she would do anything, even hurt Sohee, I knew she was serious. To keep Sohee safe. I lied and said I loved Kiko.~

Sohee's eyes widened as she looked at Jiyong. He gave her a hopeful look.

She walked over to him slowly, never taking her eyes off his. He stared down at her, not sure what her reaction would be.

"I told you that I didn't like her but you insisted on still being her friend. Now look at where we are."

He bit his lip, nodding. "I know. I should've listened. I'm an idiot nabi, a foolish idiot who trusts people way too easily. But if you give me another chance then I promise I'll-"

She cut him off with a kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. He smiled, kissing her back.

Chaerin and Wooyoung cheered as Taec stared in agony. After the dramatic kiss scene, Jiyong looked down at Sohee with a huge grin on his face. "I missed you so much nabi." He placed a hand on her swollen stomach.

"I missed you too oppa. I'm sorry for not telling you about the baby."

He placed his hands on her cheeks, kissing her forehead. "We're together now, that's all that matters."

She smiled, but then quickly frowned, turning to Wooyoung. "But wait. What does Taec oppa have to do with anything?"

Wooyoung tuned to Taec. "You wanna tell her or should we?"

Taec sighed, lowering his eyes. "I was the one who filmed the tape of Jiyong and Dara."

Sohee moved away from Jiyong, staring at Taec in hurt. "What?"

He continued. "Dara and I have been working together for months to separate you two. Not only that, but your father was in on it as well. I know it was wrong b-but I couldn't help it."

Sohee was enraged. "How dare you. Why would you do something like that, and you got my father involved. I thought you were my friend!" 

 "I am. I just... I just wanted to make sure you weren't hurt by him again. I just wanted to protect you. I'm sorry."

She looked at him in disbelief. "Sorry doesn't make up for all I've gone through because of you. Unless you didn't notice, I'm 6 months pregnant and I was about to divorce the father of my baby because of you. You have no right to decide who I do and don't love!" She started backing away from him.

Seeing this, he grabbed a hold of her, pulling her into a hug. "Please forgive me. You're my best friend. I'm in love with you." He was sobbing at this point.

It was then that Jiyong pushed him away from her. "I would appreciate it if you didn't squeeze my pregnant wife."

Taec's eyes were red as tears stained his face. "I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me."

"I think it would be best if we weren't friends anymore." 

"Please, don't do this." He pleaded, dropping to his knees, while holding her hand. "I'll do anything. I-I'll buy you a new car, or I'll build you a movie theater. I know how much you love movies. Just please don't cut me out of your life."

"Just leave me alone." She said in a pissed tone. 

Then there was silence..... 

"Uh." Chaerin said awkwardly. "Well congrats guys."

Jiyong smiled at her and then took Sohee's hand. "Let's go home. (Just hold on we're going home!)"

Just then, there were the sound of heels clicking on the ground towards them. They all turned to see Dara walking disorderly over to them; she was obviously drunk.

"Well isn't this a happy ending. Jiyong get's his wife and a baby, and Chaerin and Wooyoung get their instant gradification. And what do I get? Nothing." She swatted the air with her arm. Her words were slured as she walked closer.

"Because you're crazy as hell." Jiyong called out.

Sohee sighed. "Not her again. Why wont she go away?"

Her hands were behind her back as she turned her head towards Jiyong. She was hiding something. "Remember what I would do to Sohee if you told anybody about my plan?"

He gulped, tugging on the back of Sohee's shirt. "Get away from her Jagi." 

"Don't move!" Dara shouted, pulling out the gun she was hiding behind her back.

Everyone gasped, freezing where they stood.

"Unnie, just calm down." Chaerin said cautiously.

"Shut up!" Dara shouted, pointing the gun at her leader. "If I knew you were working against me, these bullets would through you head by now."

She then pointed the gun back at Sohee. "Why do you insist on ruining my life? Everything would be okay if you never came into our lives." She cocked the gun with tears in her eyes. "He would love me if you were never born."

Taec moved closer to her. "Put the gun away before you do something you regret." His voice was still heavy with depression.

She ignored him, glaring at the terrified Sohee. "Since I can't stop you from being born, then I'm just gonna have to end your life. Yours and your baby's. Say goodbye."

Sohee closed her eyes, wrapping her hands around her stomach, reciting a silent prayer. And then...BAM! 

The gun went off, firing two shots. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't you just love cliff hangers? :)

I'm happy I finally got this posted.

Hope you liked it.

Tell me what ya think <3