Detective Woo

It's the game

Sohee sat quietly on the couch in Yenny's and Yoobin's apartment with a cup of water in her hand. It was 5 minutes until the middle of the night but that didn't stop Yoobin from going into a full on lecture about the dangers of not listening to your elders.

"I told you he couldn't be trusted, but what do you do? You fall in love with the bastard again." Yoobin ranted, pacing back and forth. "Why didn't you listen to me?"

"I'm sorry unnie, I should have listened." Sohee responded with a quiet voice.

"Now you're pregnant... Pregnant!" Yoobin exploded. "What the hell were you thinking sleeping with that playboy? Did he say he was sorry and that he loved you?" She mocked.

Without saying a word, Sohee lowered her eyes as tears started to form.

Yoobin flicked Sohee on the side of the head. "Pabo! You believed those lies? I bet he just wanted to get in your pants."

Yenny, who was on the other side of the room, quickly stepped in. "Unnie please take it easy. Sohee's very upset right now, we shouldn't put her under any more pressure. It's not good for the baby."

Yoobin glared at Sohee before sighing and sitting next to her. "I guess Yenny's right, you should get some rest. We'll talk about what to do with your baby in the morning."

Sohee turned to Yoobin with concern. "What do you mean 'what to do with it'? I want to keep it."

Yoobin wiped Sohee's tears and spoke softly. "We'll talk about it in the morning."

"Come on mandu." Yenny spoke. "You can sleep in my bed."

Sohee nodded, taking her hand.

A few days later

It had been decided that Sohee would deliver her child in her home town, and raise it with the help of her mother.

So far, the only people who knew about the pregnancy where the rest of the wonder girls and JY. Sohee hadn't told her father, in fear that he might not accept a child that came from Jiyong. Especially not after what had happened just days before. She couldn't deal with the pressure of her son or daughter not being loved because of the actions that she had made, so she planed to keep it a secret from him as long as possible.

Now Sohee laid in Yenny's bed, contemplating what she was going to do. She hadn't noticed someone had entered the room. 

"Need some company?" A sweet voice came from behind her.

She turned around to see the beautiful Sunmi standing in the doorway. She gasped and held out her arms. "Mimi ah."

Sunmi smiled before jumping into bed and hugging her, being careful not to squeeze her too tight.

"What are you doing here?" Sohee asked, looking up at her.

"I came as soon as Yoobin unnie told me what happened. I wanted to make sure you were alright. Are you?"

She sighed and lowered her head. "Yeh... I guess."

"Then why do you sound so sad?"

Sohee began to cry and stuffed her face in Sunmi's lap. "Because I am." She muffled and sniffed.

Mimi pat her head and gave a small smile. "I know you might feel hopeless, it's ok to cry. But remember, you're having a child... a precious little angel that'll always be yours. This child that will call you umma, that'll always love you, he or she is a part of you and needs you to be strong. Isn't that enough to make you smile again?"

After a while, Sohee lifted her head and looked at Sunmi. "I-I guess it m-makes me feel a little better." She said, still crying.

Sunmi smiled and kissed all over her face. This made Sohee move away and glare at her.

"Gross!" Sohee shrieked as she whipped her face.

Mimi laughed, crawling over to her, singing Mario's song . "You should let me love you. Let me be the one to, give you everything you want and need! Good love and protection! Make me your selection!"

Sohee laghed as she covered her ears. "Go away you weirdo."

The both of them laughed and played the rest of the morning like old times, when they didn't have worries, when they were still kids.

 

2PM's Dorm

"Taecyeon hyung!" Changsung yelled from the kitchen. "Can you get the phone?" His mouth was full of bananas so it was hard to understand what he was saying.

"You want me to do what with who now?!" Taec yelled back from his room.

"Get the phone!"

"What are you saying?!?"

Suddenly, Junsu stomped in and threw the ringing phone on Taec's lap. "Answer the damn phone." He mumbled angrily, annoyed with the constant yelling.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered half-heartedly.

"Taecyeon...I did it." Dara's voice came through the other line.

"Did what?"

"I succeeded. Jiyong admitted to never loving Sohee, he said he's really in love with that Kiko . Sohee was even there and told him that the marriage is over. Now all I have to do is ruin that model and he'll be mine. Oh I guess you can have Sohee."

"You mean it's over? Those too have given up this game? Their divorcing?" His excitment was unmistakable.

"Yep, their fake relationship is done."

"We did it noona. She's finally mine."

"You better hurry though before Taebin finds out." She hung up, leaving him to his thoughts.

"What's over? Who's yours? What's going on???" Wooyoung asked suspiciously.

Taec turned around startled. "When did you get in here?"

"A few minuets ago. What is going on? Who was that on the phone? What are you up to? Who's divorcing?"

"Didn't anyone ever tell you that asking too many questions is dangerous?" Taec answered in annoyance.

"Does this have something to do with Sohee?"

Taec's jaw dropped. "Wh-what makes you say that?"

"Well, she's the only one we know who's gotten married recently. Plus it's pretty obvious that you love her. So what's going on?"

"Aish so annoying. Go away." He shrugged off Wooyoung's accusations and walked past him.

Wooyoung, who was still standing in Taec's room, started to grow suspicious. He picked up the house phone and browsed recent calling history, looking for something useful. He frowned upon noticing an unknown number.

"This must who he was talking to." He quickly pulled out his own phone and dialed the mystery number, figuring the person would let it go to voicemail so he could determine the voice.

~Yeoboseyo. This is Park Sandara. I- ~

Wooyoung gasped, immediately hanging up the phone. "2ne1's Dara noona? Ok what is going on?" All of a sudden, he caught a glimpse of Taec's phone lying on the floor. Surreptitiously, he dove for the device, trying not to make a sound. His fingers scrolled through message after message that Teac had sent to Dara. He read everything from their plot to divorce Jiyong and Sohee, to their intentions of making those two hate each other.

Finally, he put two and two together. "I see what's going on now." He sighed. "These idiots. What are they thinking interfering with a relationship? By the sound of things, they've succeeded." He shook his head and stood up. "Looks like I'm gonna have to fix this. Don't worry Sohee."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung to the the rescue!

I'm not too pleased with this chapter so I'll be updating another chapter some time tonight or tomorrow morning (pulling an all nighter :D)

Tell me what cha think <3