Sohee's Love Song

It's the game

Mid October

Sohee stood at the door putting on her jacket. "Jiyong, I'm heading to the studio. Are you gonna be alright here by yourself?" He sat on the couch with his banana milk, looking at her. "Yeh, my cold isn't as bad. Go ahead, I'll be fine." He smiled at her before taking a sip. She nodded and walked out to her car.

    In the studio, the Wonder girls were all going over their songs with JY. "Yenny, this song you wrote is amazing! Girls' night out tonight!' Lim happily praised her. "Thank you sweetie." They both started to dance and sing to the new song. JY saw them and decided to join in. "Girls' night out! I couldn't have written a better song myself!" SunYe sighed, "Even our PD-nim is acting like a child in his 30's. Sohee, Yoobin, since you two are the only sane ones right now, let's pick a tittle song." She said calmly. They both nodded. "Ok, so we have 10 songs to choose from. G.N.O, Dear Boy, Me,in, Girls Girls, Sweet dreams, 두고두고 , Stop, Act cool, Super B and Nu shoes." Sunye said as she looked through their lyrics sheets.

"How about Dear boy? It's a cool, mellow song. I'm sure the fans will love it." Yoobin suggested.

"I like Stop. It gives off a different feel that we haven't done before. Reminds me of something F(x) or 2ne1 would sing. You like 2ne1 don't you mandu?" Sun turned to Sohee.

"Yeh, they're cool I guess.." Sohee answered, half heartedly. Her focus was on the album it's self.

"What's wrong SoSo? You seem uninterested." Yoobin asked.

"I just noticed...we don't really have a nice peppy love song. Our hits "Nobody", "Tell me" and "2DT" were all happy and expressed love. Dear boy is a sad love story and Stop is asking for someone to fall out of love. I think this album needs something more."

JY stopped dancing on the table and looked at her. "Are you suggesting we need a new song?"

"Yeh, we might."

"I'll tell you this, if you can successfully create a love song then we'll use it as the tittle song. Ok?" he smiled at her.

"Oh..y-yeh. I can do that." her voice was shaky and unsure.

"Good! I'll give you 2 days. We're working on a short time frame but I believe in you mandu. Don't let me down." He pinched her cheeks.

    After their meeting. Wonder Girls and JY went their separate ways for the day. Sohee walked down the hall with Yenny discussing random matters. " So, our little girl is going to write a love song. You're trying to be like me huh?" Yenny teased Sohee, pinching her cheek. "Yah, why is my face a target for everyone's finger?" she swatted her hand away. She laughed and put her arm around Sohee's shoulder. "You have a good eye kid. I noticed the album needed a new song but I wasn't going to say anything. You're a brave little maknae." Sohee blushed at her words. "No no no, I was just stating my opinion, it's nothing like that." Yenny stopped walking and looked at Sohee. "You don't have to be embarrassed, it's true. You're something speacial." Sohee smiled. That was the second time some one had called her special. The first time being with Jiyong. "Thank you unnie. But I don't think I could be as good of a song writer as you." Yenny smiled and grabbed her hand. "Stop doubting yourself kid. You wont get anywhere if you don't believe in yourself. I've got to go. Talk to you later muffin cakes." She started to run down the hall. "Can't wait to hear that song!!" she yelled and then disappeared. Sohee put one hand on the wall and another on her stomach. "Aigo, I'm gonna be sick. How am I supposed to come up with a song in 2 days?!?" She kicked the wall.

"Whao calm down. What did the wall ever do to you?"

Sohee turned around startled. "Oh Teac oppa. I didn't see you there." she gave him a smile.

"What's wrong Sohee ah? Are you feeling okay?" He put his hand on her forehead.

"Yeh. I'm just freaking out about this album. I kinda let it slip that I would write a new tittle song and JY gave me two days to compose it."

He let out a little laugh. "You're gonna write a song? Hahaha."

She playfully hit his shoulder. "Yah, don't make fun of me. I'm already freaking out enough as it is."

"Hahaha, sorry. I'm sure you'll do fine. What kind of song do you have to write?"

"Love song.."

".....HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oppa! Stop laughing at me." She pouted.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He kept laughing, fighting back the tears in his eyes.

"You jerk." she started walking away. He caught up with her, still trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry,haha, I'll stop laughing. You want to get go get something to eat? I can make it up to you."

"As much as I would love to watch you laugh at me with food in your mouth, I'll have to say no. Jiyong is sick and I should probably get back to him to see how he's doing."

"Oh...alright." He nodded.

"See you later oppa." she bowed and started walking away.

"Wait, Sohee ah."

"Yeh?" She turned around.

"I left my jacket at your house. Can you drive me back to get it?"

"Sure. Come on."

    As they pulled up the house, Taec saw a pearl pink convertible. "Did Jiyong buy that car for you?" She saw it and was just as confused as he was. "Eww no, I hate pink. Who's car is that?"

"Jiyong, I'm back!" Sohee yelled as she opened up the door. "Do you remeber where you left your jacket?" She asked Teac.

"Yeh. Up stairs."

"Why were you up stairs?"

"I had to use the bathroom and there was too many people around down stairs."

"Weirdo. I'll walk you up stairs."

When they got to the top of the stairs, they could hear an unfamiliar woman's voice coming from the bed room. "Sohee, were you expecting anyone?" She shook her head. "Shh, be quiet. Let's go see who it is." They tip toed to the bedroom door, that was cracked open. Inside, they saw Jiyong sitting on the bed with a woman. But not just any woman, J. His ex girlfriend. Out of no where she leaned in and kissed him.

Sohee gasped and Teac yelled, startling them.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!"