I love you... I really do

It's the game

Sohee rushed out of the recording room after fineshing up the song. The other members, exept for Lim and Yoobin, were slightly worried.

"Sohee ah!" Some one called out to her.

She turned around and noticed Dara strutting towards her like some sort of super model. Apon noticing her, a groan escape from the back of Sohee's throat. 'What does she want? I don't have time for bull .' Though she really had to get home, she decided to hear what this witch had to say.

Dara finally reached Sohee, standing just a few feet away from her. "Fancy seeing you here." She said with her arms crossed.

Sohee looked at her strange. "What the hell are you talking about? I work here genius."

Dara's smirk fell. "Yah! Who do you think you are talking to like that? I'm your senior so you need to act like it!"

"You may be my senior in age but I'm your senior in the music industry and you need to show me respect." Sohee answered back calmly.

"YAH! You little-"

"And why haven't you bowed 90 degrees yet huh?"

Dara was dumbfounded. All she could do was stand there with open. Sohee laughed. "I don't have time for this. I have to get home to my husband." She started walking away, leaving Dara in her shocked state. Then, something hit her. 'Taebin and Dara are here at the same time? He said he was here to take care of business but... what kind of business? What the heck is going on?' She turned around to look at Dara. Before she could say anything, she spotted Taebin making his way towards them. He put his hand on Dara's shoulder.

"Ready to go?" He spoke to Dara but all the while he was smiling at Sohee. Dara sighed. "Yeh. I got all that I need."

Sohee looked in horror at Taebin. He saw her fear and smirked.

"O-oppa... did you tell her?" Sohee asked frightened.

He shook his head and gave her an innocent look. "No." He gave her a simple answer.

Dara looked back and forth at them confused. "What are you guys talking about?"

"None of your business. I gotta go." Sohee ran down the hall, whispering random curse words and punching the air.

Dara turned to Taebin. "Oppa. What's going on? What doesn't she want you to tell me?"

Taebin let out a silent laugh. "Now why would I tell you what she doesn't want me to tell you? (wow that sentence just confused me). This information is confidential. Besides, you'll know in no time... everyone will. Man I gotta start coming back to Korea more often." He laughed and walked towards the front door, leaving Dara behind with a confused look on her face. She put her hands on her hips. "Okay now I know there's something defiantly going on. With Taec's help I'll get to the bottom of it one way or another." She began to follow Taebin.

 

Sohee could barely concentrate on driving, her mind was swarmed with so many thoughts. 'What is Taebin tells someone. Or worse, what is LIM tells someone. She has such a big mouth. What is Jiyong going to say? If the public finds out then our groups could be in real holes. Aish! We should've been more careful.'  Without noticing, she had already reached her home. She fumbled with her seatbelt before rushing in the house. 

Jiyong was napping lazily on the couch with his mouth wide open. Sohee smiled to herself. "How cute." she said out loud. Then she shook her head and remembered the problem at hand. "No time to get all lovey." She kicked him hard in his ribs. He coughed and rolled off the couch.

"What the hell was that for?!" He spat at her once he caught his breathe.

"We have a HUGE problem!" She exclaimed and threw her hands in the air.

"Look, if this about me wearing some of your makeup then I'm sorry. I was bored and you weren't around." He held up his hands in defense.

"No. I'm talking about... wait what?" She gave him a 'wtf' face.

He laughed nervously. "Uh, nothing. What problem are you talking about."

She shook off his previous comment and continued to freak out. "Lim knows!"

"Huh? Lim knows what? How to maintain an inside voice?" He playfully taunted her. She was on the verge of tears, not sad tears though. When she gets to worked up, her face starts to turn bright red and she starts to tear up a little. Noticing this, Jiyong stood up from the floor and held on to her hand. "Calm down and tell me what's wrong." He spoke in a more gentle tone.

She took in a deep breath before responding. "Lim knows about the contract marriage."

He laughed and sat back on the couch, bringing Sohee with him. She looked at him weird. "What are you laghing about?"

"You're so cute."

She blinked, still confused.

He looked down at her fingers, playing with them with his own fingers. "So what if she knows? It's just one more person that has to keep the secret. No big deal." He kissed her fingers.

She let out a sigh of relief. "You're right. I guess I was overreacting."

He laughed again. "Yeh."

"Oh Ji."

"Yeh?"

"There's someone else who knows."

"Who?"

"Taebin oppa." Her voice was nonchalant now.

He stopped playing with her hands and stared blankly at her. "What did you just say?"

"I said Taebin oppa knows too. But it's like you said, no big deal right?" She smiled and held Jiyong's hand. He shot up and started pacing back and forth.

" ." He tangled his hands in his hair.

"What's wrong?" She stood up and looked at him.

"GAH! Why are so clueless?!?" He shook her by the shoulders.

She tried to pull away from him but he was holding her too hard. "Stop. You're making me dizzy." He wasn't really paying attention to her pleas. His mind was polluted with thoughts of Taebin trying to to get with his beloved Sohee. He kept shaking her until he heard her scream.

"Let go you monster!" Her words slapped him in the face and he immediately dropped her, giving her a sorry look.

"Why do you always call me that?" He mumbled.

"Because you are one! You're bipolar, possessive, rude, lazy and mean for no damn reason!"

"I'm like that because of you." He whispered.

Sohee's jaw dropped. "What?! Me? What have I done to make you this way? I've always been fair. When we were together I did everything I could to make you happy. Whenever you were too busy or too tired to talk I would understand and leave you alone even though I missed you immensely. I loved you unconditionally with all my heart, there was no one else in my eyes but you! But I guess I wasn't enough for you because you ran off with Kiko. I don't understand why you act this way because of me so please, tell me why."

He lowered his head and didn't speak.

She shook her head. "You're pointless. I can't wait till this stupid marriage is over." She was about to walk away when she felt Jiyong wrap his arms around her waist.

"You were more than enough... that's why I left you."

She tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he held her tighter and laid his head on her shoulder. She sighed. "You're not making any sense."

"Just please hear me out." 

She stopped her struggles and listened.

He sighed and continued. "I loved you more than anything and nothing could've made me let you go. But then I started to notice all those guys starting to show interest in you. Especially Kim Heechul. He's talked about you non-stop since your debut. Everyone knows his love for you, he never fails to express his interest in you. That guy shows so much love and care for you. He wasn't even in a relationship with you yet he was so public with his feelings. I was actually your boyfriend at one point yet I was too afraid of releasing it to the media because I didn't want to loose fans. I realized that I was so selfish. Soon after realizing that, I started to see my faults. There were so many things that I couldn't give you. I really wanted be your everything but you were too good for me. That's when I decided that you should find someone better. I knew you weren't going to break up with me if I asked so I had to make you hate me. I-I know it was immature but I wasn't ready to deal with my short comings. I was so young and didn't know anything about loving anyone. That's why J left me." He spoke at a slow speed, picking his words carefully.

"So you just abandoned me. I was younger than you and I would've stuck it out to make it work. You being young is no excuse." She broke away from him and turned to look at him. "Your words mean nothing to me."

He looked at her with sad eyes and a deep frown. "What if I tell you this. I'm ready... I'm ready to properly love you. I thought that I would be okay with letting you find love somewhere else and then you and I could love in the next life. I felt content knowing we would meet again but I can't lie to my self anymore. I want you back by my side in this life and the next. I love you. Please, let's make this marriage real."

Sohee blushed. 'Oh snap the plan worked! This is supposed to be the part when I break his heart but... aish I'm in love with him. DAMN IT!'

Jiyong hugged her by the shoulders and laid his head against hers and awaiting her answer. She cleared . "N-no. We can't"

"Why?" His voice was calm.

"B-Because... I don't l-love you." She squeezed her eyes tight and inhaled his scent. He knew she was lying, whenever she lied her voice would get shaky and she'd start to stutter.

He moved his hands from her shoulders to her face. With a faint sight of a smile he stared at her. "Don't lie. You know you love me too."

She looked to the side and poked out her lip. "So..."

He laughed and pecked her lips, dropping his hands from her face. "I knew it!" His tone was suddenly cheerful.

She glared at him but soon gave him a cheeky smile, not being able to be mad anymore. "I love you too stupid dragon." Her cheerful eyes then turned to worry. "What are we gonna do if more people find out oppa?"

He gave her another short kiss before smiling at her. "We'll just tell them that our love is r.e.a.l, real good so good." (I had to do it).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all! I don't really have anything to say about this chapter so I hope you liked it! :)

And remember, this is a tragedy so something tragic is about to happen. Stay tuned ^^

Tell me what cha think <3