Because I like it

It's the game

(Re-posted)

The next day

Wonder Girls had been awarded by JY with a new dorm. They didn't have many things so unpacking didn't take long. The rest of the girls were out working on their schedules. SoHee had been left alone. "Doo doo doo. I am so bored." She sang as she skipped into her bedroom. She went over to her dresser and got out dark blue jeans, a black tank top and a light drown leather jacket. After making her outfit she ran into the bathroom for a quick shower. She came out to the sound of knocking on the front door. She answered the door still drying off her hair. As soon as she saw who was standing there she got a headache. "SoHee!" G-dragon yelled, smiling with his arms stretched out. She slammed the door then started to walk away. The knocking came again with GD's yelling. "YAH! Open up!" She rolled her eyes and went back to talk to him. "What?" He forced his way in and grinned at her. "Good morning!" He said as he sat on the couch. She glared intensely at him. "How did you find my new dorm?" "That Lim girl was more than happy to give me your location." She grunted and walked into the kitchen still drying off her hair.

"Why are you even here?"

"I'd figure you'd need comforting."

"For...?"

"Didn't you hear the news?" He took out his phone and showed her an online article. The title read, "Big Bang's G-dragon in a shady relationship." She snatched the phone away from him and continued to read

Big bang's leader was reported to be in a secret relationship. An insider gave us the details earlier this week

Insider: He gave me a phone call to tell me that he was getting married. I was a bit surprised cause he doesn't seem like the type to settle down. 

Interviewer: He called you? You must be really close huh?

Insider: Yes, we've known each other for years. And this woman he's marrying, I'm not too sure about her. She just came out of the blue. 

Interviewer: So you're worried for him?

Insider: Yes, he was in a previous relationship with her and all of a sudden they're back together? Something doesn't seem right.

YG entertainment couldn't be reached for further information. We look foreword to see the fiance of Kwon Jiyong.

SoHee became outraged. "What the fu. Who is this 'insider'??" She gripped the phone tightly and looked at GD. He shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe it's Kiko or Mariko Shinoda. Maybe even Kim Jina." The fact that he knew so many women bothered her. "How many people did you tell??" She frantically threw her arms up. He rested his head on his hand and thought. "I don't know, maybe 50 people?" She threw the phone in his lap and paced back and forth. "Why did you have to be playboy?! All these women messing with the nation's little sister! Ugh what am I going to do when we announce it? When ARE we going to announce it? People are going to hate me right??" She walked faster and faster as she freaked out. GD stood up and put his hands on her shoulders. "Calm down everything is going to be alright. You're the strongest person I know. I can't be strong if you're not." He looked in her eyes to make sure she was okay. She puffed out her cheeks as she thought. "Need some food." She walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. "Crap, no food. Guess I'm going to the store." She put on her boots and grabbed her keys. As soon as she was about to walk out, GD yelled, "Wait!" He ran into her bathroom and returned a few minuets later with a hair dryer. "You can't go out with wet hair. You'll become sick." She backed up with wide eyes. "Don't you dare come near me." He sighed, "This can go down one of two ways." She harshly shook her head. He smirked and turned the dryer on. "Thank goodness for portable electronics." She dipped under his arm and ran into her room. He chased after her and found her standing next to her bed holding a pillow. "Come near me and prepare for the most unpleasant pillow fight of your life." she threatened. He laughed and tackled her, making him fall on top of her on the bed. The dryer fell next to them and was making SoHee's wet hair blow in her face."Yah Jiyong, stop staring at me. Get off." She tried pushing him off but she was too weak. He hadn't noticed her attempts to push him away. He was lost in her innocent beauty. He got closer and closer and his lips were just inches away from hers. When she realized what he was doing she quickly turned her head. He sighed and laid on her stomach. "I forgot...you're not mine anymore are you?" She was silent. He got off of her and helped her up. He dried off her hair and put the dryer down.

"Well...are you coming?" SoHee said

"You want me to come?" G-dragon pointed at himself.

"Yeh. I'm gonna need help with the groceries." She left the dorm with GD following close behind.

At the store

SoHee grabbed a cart and GD followed. "SoHee ah, my legs hurt." He started to complain. She rolled her eyes and kept looking foreword. "From doing what? Being useless?" He smirked and then hoped into the cart. His sudden actions made her jump. "Wae!? How do you expect me to push this thing with your blubber holding me down?!" She put her hands on her hips and glared at him. He frowned. "But SoHee ah, I'm not that big. Unlike you." he pinched her cheek, "You're face is as chubby as ever." She swatted his hand away. "Yah, don't touch me."

A few minuets later and the cart was getting full. SoHee was having a hard time pushing so GD got out and helped. He placed both his hands on the handle next to hers so that his chest was pushing against her back. She kept quiet and let him continue. 'Omo. SoHee you're good. He's falling for you already.' she thought to herself, 'but....why do I like it so much?' She broke away from him to pay for the groceries. The woman at the register gave GD a sweet smile. "Hello oppa. Did you find everything you needed?" He smiled at her. "Yeh thank you." SoHee noticed the woman's failed attempt to flirt. She called out to GD, "Jagiya, can you help me with the milk? It's so heavy." He put the rest of the items on the conveyer belt while SoHee paid. "Is that all you need?" The woman asked annoyed as she looked at SoHee. She nodded and handed over her credit card. When she handed it back SoHee pretended to drop it. "Omo I'm so clumsy. Jagiya can you get that for me please?" She turned to GD and gave him an eye smile. He was confused but did as she said anyway. When he stood back up and gave it to her, she kissed his cheek. He blushed and stared at her. "Thank you my love." The woman grunted. "You two are holding up the line!" SoHee smirked and held GD's hand. "Bring the rest of the stuff. The couple headed back to the WGs dorm.

They walked in and saw Yoobin and SunYe watching TV. Lim was on her iPad and Yenny was writing a song. Everyone stopped what they were doing when they saw the couple. They all rushed over and helped with the groceries. "Yes! We're not going to starve." Yoobin exclaimed. "Brother in law, are you staying for dinner?" Yenny asked as she the oven. "Well I-" he was cut off my SoHee jabbing him in the stomach. "I really must be going. Good night everyone." He bowed to them. "I'll walk you out." SoHee said.

They walked and walked until they got to his car. He was just about to get in but he thought of something. "SoHee, today at the store. You started acting different to fool that woman. Do you still-" She cut him off. "Don't think to much of it. When we were together I lost you to a model, now that we're in a fake relationship I'll be damned if I lose you to random people." He bit his lip and nodded and got in his car. She bent over and tapped on the glass. He rolled down his window and gave her a questioning look.

"We need to change something in order to make this more believable." 

"What?"

SoHee leaned in and kissed him. He was shocked but kissed back, making the kiss deeper. After a while she broke away. "We need to kiss on the regular. That's what regular couples do." He was still shocked and just looked at her.

"Yah, Jiyong. Why aren't you saying anything?"

"I think it's because...I like it." He rolled up his window and drove away. She smirked and walked back inside to her girls.