She's my baby

It's the game

(Hey guys v.v I have finals all this week and next week so my chapters are gonna be a bit shorter. Don't hate me, I'm writing chapter instead of studying >.> I love you guise. Hope you enjoy :D) <-- he he it looks like a fatty face.

 

Jiyong woke up surprised by the extra weight on him. He looked down and saw SoHee's sleeping faces. "Omo, so cute." he whispered. The wind blew and made her shiver under the blanket. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and braced himself for what was coming next. He placed his lips next to her ear and yelled. "SOHEE AH!!!" She immediately woke up but before she could jump up, he held her down. She looked up at him angrily. "What in the high heavens was that for?" Her voice still heavy with sleep. He smiled down at her. "Did you sleep out here all night?" She laid her head back on his chest and sighed, "Yeh." His heart started beating faster with excitement. "You were worried?" She didn't answer. He started poking her cheek. She swatted his hand away in annoyance.

"Yah, don't make me regret my decision to worry for you."

"So you were worried?"

"I'm not completely cold Jiyong. I do have a heart you know." She got up, wrapping the blanket around her, and walked back into the room. Jiyong followed behind, dragging his feet. They went into separate  bathrooms and changed. They both walked out at the same time and smiled at each other like a normal couple.

"SoHee ah." Jiyong called out as he sat on the bed with his legs crossed.

"Hmm?" She replied as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

"Where were did you go the night I left you in the garage?" He spoke slowly, picking his words carefully.

She was quiet as she brushed her hair. A few seconds passed and she finally spoke. "Went out to eat."

"You were alone?" A hint of relief fell over his voice.

"No." She nonchalantly said, not really paying attention to where the conversation was headed.

"A friend? A girl? It was a girl right?" His words were desperate and pleading.

She sighed and turned around. "What does it matter?"

He looked down, not wanting to look her in the eyes. "Dara was worried. She kept asking about you. I want to give her a good answer when I talk to her again you know hehe." He lied. She saw through his lie and became infuriated. She knew Dara's intentions towards her weren't good. She knew Dara had it out for her, she would never ask if she was okay. The fact that he lied to try and find out where she was irritated her. If he wants to know the truth then fine. Her thoughts were vicious. She turned back around and eyed herself in the mirror before answering.

"I had dinner with Taebin oppa."

Jiyong's heart came close to stopping. He knew that Taebin had been eyeing SoHee since the first day he laid his eyes on her. He knew the way he thought. He knew that once he had his heart set on something, he'd never give up, and SoHee was that something.

"Oh.." He could barley speak.

She continued. "He said that even after all these years, I captivate him." She smiled, "He's a bit older but still handsome."

Jiyong clenched the edge of the bed as he spoke. "Do you like him?" His tone was somewhat demanding and depressed. SoHee gave a soft laugh and picked up her bag. "Our flight leaves in an hour." She turned around and saw his miserable face looking at her. She couldn't help but feel sorry. She kept a straight face as she looked into his eyes. You make me act this way...I'm sorry.

 

After landing in Seoul, Jiyong and SoHee were greeted by three body guards. "Thank you!" Jiyong shouted as she handing the bags to one of the men. They showed them to the car and drove them to their new home. When they pulled up to the drive way SoHee hopped out, barley giving the car enough time to stop. Her jaw dropped as she gazed at the beautiful house. "Omigosh Ican'tbelieveit!" Her words seemed to be mashed together as she spoke. Jiyong got out, a bit slower than his wife, and stared at the house in armament. "This is ours?" One of the body guards nodded as he loaded the bags in the house. The couple was still outside as the men drove off. "I guess we should go in now huh?" Jiyong suggested. She nodded and power walked inside.

"SURPRISE! HAHAHA!" A roar of cheering erupted as they closed the door behind them. All of Miss A, Big Bang, the wonder girls (yes including Sunmi)., 2pm, 2am, Park bom, Minzy, CL, YG, JYP, Taebin, Teddy and Se7en were standing in front of them with balloons.

"AHH!" SoHee yelled.

"WHAT THE %$@!-" Jiyong shrieked.

It took them some time to realize that it was their family that had startled them and not a group of colorful bandits trying to rob them. They calmed down and mingled with them.

In the living room

SoHee sat and talked with CL and SunYe.

"I can't believe this. Our little baby is a wife." Sunye said in disbelief

"I remember back in day when we we're still trainees and SoHee would barley even look at boys." CL said, remembering the golden days.

"Next thing you know, she'll be mandu mama." Sunmi said as she sat down next to CL. The girls laughed but SoHee ignored them. She was too busy looking at Jiyong who was standing the in the kitchen with Taeyang and Junho. She could tell they were making jokes but Jiyong looked sad. Her view was suddenly blocked by Yoobin. She looked up and smiled. "Hello there." Yoobin tapped her forehead.

"We need to talk."

"About?" SoHee said clulessly.

"Your little situation." The other girls were out of the know.

"What about it?"

"Is it working?" Yoobin asked hopefully.

"I think so..." SoHee's voice was soft and regretful. She leaned to the side to take another glance at Jiyong's sad face.

"Don't sound like that. This is what we're working for!" She smiled, patted her head, and went to go find T.O.P"

"...huh?" SunMi curiously asked.

In the kitchen

Junho playfully punched Jiyong's shoulder. "Haha oh man, the unattainable SoHee. You got her." Taeyang looked at him and crossed his arms. "I suppose I could forgive you for taking my girl, seeing as to how you too make such a cute couple." He laughed. Jiyong smiled at the too.

"Hey guys, can I talk with Ji alone please?" Taebin's voice came from behind them. They turned around and bowed. Taeyang and Junho went off to mess with Bom.

"Congratulations Ji." Taebin said as he leaned up against the fridge.

"Thanks..." He said, intimidated.

"Be good to her this time. A girl like her is hard to come across. Even catch a hold of." He looked over at SoHee, laughing with her friends.

"Of course I'll be good to her. She's my baby." He suddenly became defensive.

Taebin laughed as he looked down at him. "Calm down. I'm not going to steal her away from you. Unless you give me an opening..."

"What?" He was mad.

"If you hurt her in anyway, It'll be me to ease her pain. She already has some resentment for you after what you did that day."

Jiyong clenched his fists. "You're lying, she loves me." As he said the words he realized he was trying to convince himself.

Taec randomly walks by

He looked at them as he walked from one room to the next. Wonder what they're talking about...

Jiyong and Taebin's conversation

They both looked at Teac awkwardly as he passed by.

Jiyong blinked. "Um..?"

"Anyway..." Taebin continued, "All I'm saying is, if you fail her again, I'll be the one to make her mine."

Jiyong stood up straight and looked him in the eyes. "You don't have to worry about that. Like I said. She's MY baby."