Investigate my heart

It's the game

Okay, sorry for not updating. I've been a bad author v.v

I was gonna update a week ago but then T-ara came out with "Day by day" and I've been spazzing out. Then SuJu came out with "y, Free & Single" and that added on to my spaz attack. And just when I thought I was ok, 2NE1 released "I love you"... I'll never be the same. Dara's part was just pure GOLD(ahgbfbf). Totally in love with all those songs. So yeah... blame SuJu, T-ara and 2ne1 for my lack of updates >.>  <.<   >.>  <.<

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sohee sat alone in bed re-reading over her song. All the pink highlights were thoughts she had of Jiyong when she was 16, all the yellow highlights were the random things she saw Jiyong do and decided to write down, and the blue highlights were feelings she has, er... had for him.

 

Watching, cause you got me paitently waiting

I think you're amazing baby it's okay, you're worth the wait

but I just can't take no more.

Dreaming of you everynight and I'm praying

Wont you hold me close and just wrap those arms around me boy

I really wanna feel you in my soul  

Every time you look in my eyes I can feel that you just wanna say

Three little words are not so impossible then you start walking away

I can't help it I'm asking the question I guess theres no other way

For you to just tell, me, right, now

So maybe I should say it out loud

Please be my baby (x2)

No I don't wanna wonder anymore boy

I gotta hear you say the words (oh)

Make me your lady (x2)

I want you and I want the world to know that

I'm your baby and I know you feel the same

 

"Hmm, what else can I put?" She scratched her head and stuck out her tongue, thinking. Then she got an idea. "Maybe if I hang out with Jiyong, something will come to me." She hoped out of bed, cursing as the cold air hit her bare legs under he shorts, and looked for Jiyong. First stop, the kitchen. There was nothing in there but a stove and a very noisy fridge. Next stop, the living room. He wasn't in there either. "Where can he be?" As she walked by the a hallway closet, she felt something pull on her oversized shirt. In one quick movement, she was pulled in a cramped closet and was face to face with Jiyong.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" She spoke loudly, not wanting to yell in his face.

He placed his hand over . "Shhh! It'll hear you." He whispered.

She struggled away from his grip and gave him a weird look. "What are you talking about you psychopath?"

"The roach! I hit it with the mop but I think that just ticked it off and now it's hunting me." He looked around the dark closet, paranoid.

She sighed. "Are you talking about that small roach? I got that thing like an hour ago."

He looked at her in disbelief. "You're not serious are you? I've been hiding in here for 45 minutes."

"So serious."

~Awkward silence~

"...It's hot in here!" She reached for the door nob, swinging the door open and stumbling out. He walked out behind her, noticing what she was wearing.

"Sohee ah, is that my shirt?"

She turned around and looked at him, "Hmm? Oh yeh. When I got out the shower, this was the first shirt I saw. Hope you don't mind."

He smiled and pinched her cheek. "Not at all."

She pulled away from him and flicked him on the forehead. "Let's go out somewhere."

Random Police station

Taec and Mr. Ahn sat patiently waiting for the investigator that they hired. A man in dark blue jeans, a faded green shirt and a leather jacket walked up to them with his hands in his pockets.

"Hello gentlemen. I'm Mr. Ho, the investigator you requested."

Mr. Ahn stood up and bowed. "Thank you for seeing us on such short notice."

"No problem." He smiled. "I'm always here to help."

Taec suddenly shot up. "Enough with the chit chat. We need dirt fast." There was urgency in his voice.

"Alright,alright calm down." He held his hands up. "First I need to observe the person I'm investigating. You said it was your daughter's husband?" He turned to Mr. Ahn.

"Yeh, we need evidence that proves he's no good for her."

He nodded and then turned back to Taec. "And you're her friend?"

"Her best friend." He crossed his arms.

"Do you know where she might be? Maybe he's with her."

"Hold on let me call her." He pulled out his phone and dialed her number.

Sohee: Yeobseo? 

Taec: Hey SoSo, It's me.

Sohee: Oh hey what's up?

Taec: Uh, nothing. Just wondering what you were doing.

Sohee: Just hanging out with Jiyong at BR

*His grip tightened on the phone* Taec: The one I usually take you to?

Sohee: Yeh. He-

Taec: Ok bye!

At the BR

Sohee looked at her phone strangely. "Hm, he just hung up." She shrugged it off and continued to eat her ice cream. Jiyong looked up at her with his spoon hanging from his nose.

"Who was it?"

"Taec oppa." She responded as she took another spoonful in .

He took the spoon off his nose and dug in his ice cream. "He likes you."

"Bwa?" She almost choked.

"He has a thing for you. It's strange that you haven't noticed it yet."

"Yah, stop talking nonsense."

He took some ice cream with his spoon and held it up to . "It's true. Ask Sunye to confront him about it. I bet he'll admit it."

She ate from his spoon, swallowed and shook her head. "Impossible."

"Alright." He let it go. "Look." He kissed his spoon. "Indirect kiss." and then smiled.

She gave him a little smile and then looked over to her right. She tensed up when she notice a man in a leather jacket staring at her. 

"Uh, Jiyong ah. Let's go somewhere else." She said, still looking at the man.

He pouted but then noticed the dude staring at her. "Why the hell is that guy looking at you?"

She looked at him, biting her lip. "Maybe it's paparazzi."

He glared at the guy before standing up and taking Sohee's hand. "Kay, let's go."

At the park

Sohee sat and thought of ideas for the song. Occasionally, she looked up and watched as Jiyong played around with children. He actually looked fatherly, despite him being childish himself. He picked up a little girl and brought her over to his wife.

"Sohee ah, this little toddler looks just like you." He placed the little girl down and squatted next to her. Her eyes were big and round as she looked up at Sohee and smiled. "Ok, go." Jiyong said, patting her on the back. She started to dance to "Tell me" and then when it got to Sohee's part she nearly yelled. "OMANA!" and put her hand to her cheek. Jiyong and Sohee both laughed at her cute squeaky voice.

"Omo, you're so cute." She stated, putting the little girl in her lap. "What's your name?"

"Lee Eunbi." She smiled.

"How old are you Eunbi ah?"

She stuck out her tongue, trying to remember her age and then held up 4 fingers. "This many."

Jiyong sat next to them with a huge smile on her face. Sohee looked over at his with a questioning look. "What?"

"Oh nothing, just thinking about what it would be like if we had a kid."

Sohee's eyes widened as her cheeks turned red. "W-why are you thinking about something like that?"

"I bet you would be a good umma. Don't you think so Eunbi?"

"Yeh!" She answered with a smile. "And if you have a girl you can name her after me." She played with Sohee's long hair. "I gotta go. I can see my umma is looking for me." She jumped on to the ground and bowed at the two.

"It was nice meeting you Sohee unnie. And whoever you are oppa." Then she ran off.

Jiyong looked shocked. "Can't believe she doesn't know who I am..."

By this point Sohee wasn't listening. She was nose deep in thought for song lyrics. Noticing this, Jiyong decided to mess with her. First he started poking her, when she didn't respond to that he started reciting his favorite lines from 'Secret garden'. Still nothing. Finally, he started to sing a song he just made up in his head.

~Please have my baby. Please have my baby.~

She shot her glare to him about to throw her pen but then stopped. "Wait. Sing that again."

He shrugged and repeated. ~Please have my baby. Please have my baby~

She clamped her hands once and started writing some more lyrics. "Thank you Jiyong ah. She said as she worked.

"Um...you're welcome?" He didn't know what she was thanking him for but he went along with it anyway.

    He sighed, taking in the beautiful scenery. He then stopped when he noticed the same man from the ice cream shop was looking at them from a distance. The man, obviously noticing Jiyong's gaze, started looking around as if nothing had ever happened.

"Sohee ah." He whispered. "Don't be alarmed but that dude in the leather jacket is here."

She looked up and saw him writing something down. "Aish, what does that guy want?"

"Maybe you have a stalker?"

"That's so creepy .__."

"Let's just go back home. At least if he comes there then we can call the cops."

She noded, putting her pen and  pad in her purse and followed him to his car.

Heedragon's house

Jiyong was in the living room, watching running man while Sohee sat next to him finishing up her song. "All done!" she shouted, startling her hubby. He laid down on her lap, looking up at her.

"Can I hear it?'

"You can read it."

"But I wanna hear you sing it." He gave her puppy dog eyes.

She sighed and placed her not pad down and intertwined her fingers in his hair as she began to sing.

 

JYP
And the Wonder Girls…
Are back

Watching
Cause you got me patiently waiting
I think you are amazing baby It’s okay
You’re worth the wait
But I just can’t take no more
Dreamin
Of you every night and I’m praying
Will you hold me tight and just wrap those arms
Around me boy
I really wanna feel you in my soul

Every time you look in my eyes I can feel that ya just wanna say
Three little words it’s not so impossible then you start walking away
I can’t help it I’m askin the question I guess there’s no other way
For you to just tell-me-right-now
So maybe I should say it out loud

Please Be My Baby
Please Be My Baby
No I don’t wanna wonder any more boy
I gotta hear you say the words say the words, say the words
Ou~
Make me your lady
Cause I’m going crazy
I want you and I want the world to know that
I’m your baby and I know you feel the same
Yeah

Talking
Do you hear a word that I’m saying?
I’m so tired of playing these games with you
I’m so confused
So will you be my baby
Losing
My mind while you over there choosing
I don’t wanna ruin this thing we got
Like it or not
Who’s baby are you wanting to be?

I can’t help it I’m askin the question I guess there’s no other way
For you to just tell-me-right-now
So maybe I should say it out loud~

Please Be My Baby
Please Be My Baby
No I don’t wanna wonder any more boy
I gotta hear you say the words say the words, say the words
Ou~
Make me your lady
Cause I‘m going crazy
I want you and I want the world to know that
I’m your baby and I know you feel the same
Yeah

I can’t help it when I want it gotta get it and it’s you I want
Maybe it can happen if you let it baby
Cuz I got you on my mind all the time
And when I see you boy you’re looking fine every time
If you would make me the only one in your life then I’d be like “Sweet“
And mix a little sugar with the spice
Baby take a change, romance, roll the dice
What other girl’s gonna ask you something this nice?

Please Be My Baby
Please Be My Baby
No I don’t wanna wonder any more boy
I gotta hear you say the words say the words, say the words
Ou~
Make me your lady
Cause I‘m going crazy
I want you and I want the world to know that
I’m your baby and I know you feel the same
Yeah

He stared at her when she was done.

"So? What do you think?" She nervously waited his answer.

"You wrote the rap too?" He asked, still laying on her lap.

She noded, bitting her lip. Suddenly, he smiled at her. "It's gonna be a hit."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like this chapter is lacking .__.

Anyway! It'll get better. And just on a side note, Mr. Ho isn't a very good investigator if Jiyong and Sohee keep seeing him o.o

Get ready for some drama. Here's a short preview for the next chapter:

 

~She held the document in her hand. Her eyes widened as she read the paper. "...Contract marriage?"~