Leaving for Cali

It's the game

Wooyoung sat calmly in the lounge of a local music store. He figured that he would need help bringing this situation to light so he called on the help of someone that he felt would be useful.

The sound of high heels came clicking behind him, followed by a tapping on his shoulder. He casually turned his head to the side and caught sight of the woman that was going to help him put this mess to an end.

"Ah, Chaerin. You're finally here."

She walked around him, sitting in the chair adjacent to him. "So what's up? You were so vauge on the phone."

He crossed his legs. "It's about Sohee and Jiyong. Something went terribly wrong."

"What do you mean? Are they ok?" Now she was worried.

"Affraid not. It turns out Sandara and Taecyeon have been a little mischevious. They concoted a plan to seperate those two and it worked. I heard their conversation the other day."

Chaerin shook her head and grunted. "I knew Dara liked Jiyong but I never expected her to go this far." She sighed. "Does anyone else know about this?"

He shook his head. "Just us."

"Then it's up to us to get this corected." She stood up. "First stop, Jiyong's place."

20 minutes later

Both Wooyoung and Chaerin stood at the front door to Jiyoung and Sohee's house. They had been knocking for over 5 minuets but they got nothing. The only sound they could hear was Gaho's barking.

"Yah! Open up!" Chaerin yelled, beating her fist on the door.

Nothing.

"Hyung. We wanna help you with Sohee. We can help you get back together."

They heard a low grumble coming from the other side of the door. "Yeah right." Jiyong's voice was barely audiable.

"Oppa, we know what happened. We can just tell Sohee everything and it should be all good." Chaerin said in a hopeful tone.

They heard him sigh. He opened the door to face them. "There's a tape of Dara and I... she was on top of me and we were kissing." He sounded disgusted. 

Suddenly, Wooyoung got an idea. He swiftly reached into his pocket and switched on the audio recorder.

Jiyong continued. "I was drunk and I thought she was Sohee. Dara said that if I told anyone what she was up to, she would upload that video online. How would I explain that Sohee?" His voice was now heavy with the clue that he was about to cry.

"We can get that video from her  and destroy it no problem." Wooyoung responded.

Jiyong shook his head. "That wont work either. When Dara told me that she would do anything, even hurt Sohee, I knew she was serious. To keep Sohee safe, I lied and said I was in love with Kiko. Sohee was there and heard the whole thing... she never wants to see me again." He paused to wipe away the tears that were streaming down his face. "I supose it's for the best. It seems everytime she has trust in me I find a way to screw it up and she gets hurt. She should find someone better." And with that said, he closed the door.

Chaerin turned to Wooyoung. "Well what are we gonna do now?"

"We're gonna get that tape."

"But didn't you hear what he just said. Even if we get rid of it Sohee still thinks he doesn't love her."

Wooyoung smiled. "I did hear what he said, and so did my phone." He pulled it out and cut off the recorder. "Now that we have proof that he really does love her, all we have to do is destroy that tape and let Sohee hear this."

Chaerin smiled. "You're pretty smart."

He smirked and shrugged. "I know."

Meanwhile

After performing on music bank, Sohee was droped off at the appartment while the rest of the girls continued their sceduhels for the day. It was a quiet afternoon, boring afternoon so she decided to read a book to pass the time. She was barely into the second chapter before her phone began to ring. Without taking her eye off the page she was on, she answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" (NU'EST :D)

"Sohee ah, how are you?" Taebin's voice came through the other line.

She gasped, suprised to hear from him. "I'm fine oppa." She lied.

"Let's meet up somewhere. I want to talk with you about something."

Unsure, she remained quiet.

"It'll only take a few minutes. Please?"

"Um... ok, sure.

"Meet me in Hongdae park." 

A little while later

Sohee and Taebin sat a few inches away from each other on a park bench. The atomosphere was quiet and awkward.

"Are you sure you're fine." Taebin finally broke the silence.

"Yeh." She shortly answered, not sparing him a glance.

He rose an eyebrow. "So you're ok with seperating from your husband?"

She snapped her head towards him. "How do you know that?" 

He put her hand in his larger hand and examined her tiny fingers. "I don't think you wanna know."

She sighed, looking at his hand. "I don't know what to do... out of nowhere Jiyong confessed to never loving me."

"You could come to me." He bluntly said.

She was quiet.

Noticing this, he continued to try and convience her. "I told Jiyong if he ever hurt you again that I would take you from him and that's what I intend to do. I really like you."

She slowly lifted up her head and turned to him. "I'm pregnant. Do you still like me now?"

His expresion didn't change. "Of course." He tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "I can take care of you. We can go to L.A where we'll raise your child together. I'll give you and your child anything you want. You'll be happy with me. All you have to do is officially divorce Jiyong and I'll take you away."

She bit her lip, unsure how to answer. On one hand she still loved Jiyong but after what had happened, she was still pretty upset. On the other hand, she wanted her child to grow up with a mother and father figure. Maybe this was best for the baby.

She nodded. "Ok, let's do it."

He smiled. "I'll get the divorce pappers set up for you and we'll leave for Califonia next week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh man, Wooyoung and Chaerin better hurry up before it's too late :O

I tried to update this chapter earlier but my computer is on crack and wasn't working right -_-

Hope you liked it ^^

Tell me what cha think <3