Hae meets Amiel's crush

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

~Amiel's P0V

 

 

Yesterday seems like a dream for me. I never thought that Hae and I, will be like friends? Isn't it strange? *haha* as I chuckled to myself while stirring the egg. I'm going to cook an omelet with onion today. *did I mention you that I don't know how to prepare some Korean traditional dishes yet?

 

Yeah, that was right I don't have any idea yet. Maybe I need to ask someone to help me about it. After eating my breakfast, I took my shower. I was about to leave the house, when I saw Hae walking downstairs, so I decided to go back. I brought down my bag and my stuffs to the sofa and went to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast. 

 

 

Amiel: joeun achim aseyo, syupeo juniyeo's fishy!

 

Hae: *seemed to be sleepy but the time I've said Super junior's fishy, he was fully awake*    what did you say again? 

 

Amiel: I've said it once, and I won't repeat it twice. 

 

Hae: Do you know Super junior, aren't you? and also.... you know my special name ha? *as getting nearer upon Amiel* 

 

Amiel: *she avoided Hae's closeness*  I'll get going now. *bow* (*she tip-toed, and peck a kiss on Hae's cheeks*)

 

 

**

 

 

Donghae was still on the place where Amiel had kissed him. He seems to be startled to what her wife did awhile ago. 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~Hae's P0V

 

 

Kyaaaaaa~ Did she kissed me? really? Is she FALLING for me now, if yes, I'd DEFINITELY proceed with my plan. *hahaha* Enough now Donghae-shi, remember you forgot to surprise your cousin, MinAe yesterday, so that only means you need to see her today.

 

After I eat my simple but yummy breakfast, I prepared my disguise attire. And now I'm heading to E.S.U.! its just 9a.m., thank goodness that the guards here recognize me that's why its too very easy for me to go in and out here. I think, I have to tour myself in this campus while waiting for my cousin's vacant time.

 

I was now aproaching at the school's laboratory when I saw a familiar face, whose on the midst of her discussion, I stopped on my trance and look at her deeply. You know what I felt? I was like *o* my eyes were sparkling and my heart beat's was like the horse running in a race. I put my hands on my chest and trying to calm myself. You k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter