Amiel's 1st kiss

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

I went to check the place where I knew he could possibly be in, but unluckily I haven't found him.. The last place that came up on mind was to look for him at THE SEA. That's the only possible place that I know wherein he could run to.

 

Just a few minutes of drive, I safely arrived the sea shore. I hopped down from the car using my coat, oh good girl I haven't brought an umbrella with me! I walked carefully because there was a big tendency that I will slipped due of some slippery stones. Few meters away, I've reached the shore where Donghae brought me too. And thank God he was there.

 

I went closer on him and I saw him that he was chilling. I took off my jacket and I let him wear it. "Come on, let's go home now."  he  just looked up on me and he didn't respond and just remained on his position.  "Ya, you know what, you're already freezing to death here! Come on, let's go home now!" He didn't still respond and he just keep on hugging his knees. Then, I ended up to sit also beside him. "Don't be so stubborn, Donghae-shi. You wanna die now?" As I sermoned him like a mother.

 

"What could be my reason to live if the one I love keeps on rejecting me."  as he answered me in a shaking voice. "She was not rejecting you, you were not just meant for each other."  I replied. "It's really more getting cold now."  As I stood up, while he didn't still mind me.

 

I do sit again beside him and I forcefully grabbed his face to turned to faced me and I don't know what came up to my mind and I-I KISSED HIM! I can tell you that HE WAS SHOCKED! Imagine we were kissing under the rain beside the East sea! oh my, the butterflies in my stomach were playing again! I never let the kiss stayed that for long and I easily let go but Donghae held onto my head and we kissed again, this time it was more sweet and very passionate. My blood pump from my aorta was flowing very fast! And you know what, I'm really enjoying this feelin but wait I-I need to stopped this! He must not feel that it doesn't mean what we did is for reconciliation. 

 

 

~END OF P0V

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Before Amiel planned to push Donghae, but instead he was the one who stopped and his head fell down on her shoulder and lose his consciousness. Amiel find it hard to carry Donghae on her back! *Amiel was so strong enough to carry him* Since it was still raining , she carefully walked him in the slippery stones of the shore. And there, they've finally crossed the almost death situation happened tonight.The whole drive was very peaceful, Amiel was always checking Donghae by putting her hand on his forehead or either on his neck part. 

 

 

**

 

 

~LEE couple's house:

 

 

MinAe waited for the couple to arrived. Amiel called her to prepare everything what Donghae hath needed~

 

MinAe: eonni, thank God you got home safe. *as she also help to carry her oppa and laid him on the sofa* where have you seen Hae oppa, eonni? *as Amiel went to the kitchen to cook a soup for her husband*

 

Amiel: at his REFUGE. 

 

MinAe: you mean on the sea, eonni? *while wiping Donghae's face with a warmth water*

 

Amiel: yeah, you got it right. *as she came back from the kitchen together with the soup* I think you need to rest now, MinAe-shi, you still have your class tomorrow what I mean its later now. Where was his t-shirt that I'm asking you to prepare a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter