YoonHae?

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

Amiel: w-what? you did what?*almost in a verge of crying*

 

 

Yoona: do you want me to say it for the second time? WE MADE LOVE, isn't that clear now?

 

 

Amiel: j-just please don't mention that I called him, a-arasseo? I-I need to hung up now. *after she brought down the phone she cried with all her hearts out*

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

~Amiel's P0V: 

 

 

Now it was truly proven that he was just really playing with me. Why am I that hurt? oh I SHOULDN'T BE! Or either, am I that deeply in-love with him now? NO, it can't be! BUT, this is it. Even if my MOUTH can't say it LOUDLY, BUT it was my HEART who shouts that I LOVED HIM. So this is "LOVE" now. LOVE that could gives you heartache, grief, misery, burden, afflictions and many more....... That's the reason why I don't wanna fall for love and that's the MAIN REASON why am I still SAVING MY FIRST KISS. 

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

MORNING IN PARIS: 

 

 

 

Donghae spend the whole night on Teukie's room. He was just awaken from the noise of his groupmates outside. The time he lifted up his eyes the only thing he remembered at first was his Amiel.  "Oh my, I forgot to contact my Amiel this early morning. Probably she was still sleeping at this point of time. I think I'll have to call her when we get back in Seoul later."

 

 

For the meanwhile in Mokpo, Amiel can't sleep thinking about the fact what Yoona and Donghae did. Morning also comes there, and it was raining. Exactly, Amiel lamented for Donghae the whole night, and today she decided not to go to her class for today. "From now on, LEE DONG HAE, the time that you'll be back here you wouldn't recognize the Amiel you have used to! She wouldn't fall for you anymore MOST ESPECIALLY she wouldn't that be FRAGILE anymore. GET READY FOR THE TRANSFORMATION of the NEW and BRAVED AMIEL!" After she muttered all those things, and finally she drifted off to sleep.'

 

 

Amiel sleep all day and without her notice, MinAe came. The time MinAe entered the Lee couples home, she saw Amiel lying on the sofa and mumbling some words, "Donghae-shi, why did you do that? Do you know how much you did  hurt me? I was like this, BECAUSE I LOVED YOU!"  MinAe was shock and face palmed , and went nearer on Amiel to wake her up,  "Eonni, wake up you're on a bad dream." As she was trying to tap her shoulder. Just few minutes pass, Amiel suddenly stood up and she was sweating and panting so hard.

 

 

 

MinAe: omo~ thank God you wake up! *as she was trying to look at her with eyes full of concern* are you okay?

 

 

Amiel: n-ne. Am I dreaming? *as she was still catching up her breath*

 

 

MinAe: y-yeah, I saw you that you were sweating a lot and I think you were talking about Hae oppa in your dreams?

 

 

Amiel: m-me? talking to Donghae in my dreams? *as she give MinAe a confusing look*

 

 

MinAe: yes, you said it very clearly. You know what you said earlier? "Donghae-shi why did you do that? Do you know how much you did hurt me? I was like this, BECAUSE I LOVED YOU!"

 

 

Amiel: what? did I say that? I don't remember that I was talking to him.*as she was trying to think*

 

 

MinAe: ayieeee! it seems like my eonni and my oppa *o0ops, I slipped* were now starting to fall for each other! *as she was tryin to tease Amiel and tickles her on her false ribs*

 

 

Amiel: what do you mean your eonni and your oppa were starting to fall for each other? *as she rolled her eyes*

 

 

MinAe: my goodness, eonni! Isn't that obvious that my oppa likes you? Not only "LIKE" but "HE LOVES YOU!" *as she laughed out from the bottom of her lungs*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter