''Donghae wanted to have a child with me?'' --Amiel

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

Hae: *he breathed deeply* w-what if I want to have a child with you??

 

Amiel: *her eyes got big* b-bwo? M-Me? You want to have a child with me? Are you that serious, Donghae-shi?

 

Hae: YES, Amiel I'm really serious about that. *as he looked onto her eyes deeply*

 

Amiel: what about your career? what if they knew that you have a child?

 

Hae: I don't care about it, Amiel-shi. What it does matter the most is, I'll be having a child with the woman I LOVED. 

 

Amiel: *her heart beat's was rapidly beating to the highest level* D-donghae-shi, *for the 6th time Donghae leans forward on her, for as usual Amiel refused it* mianhae, Donghae-shi, I-I can't do it yet. *as she was now, crying*

 

Hae: Don't worry, Amiel-shi I won't even forced you anymore. *as he stood up and enters the house*

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

~Amiel's P0V:

 

Did I hear it right? He doesn't care unless if he'll have a child with the woman HE LOVES? WHAT, Lee Donghae? You're just getting things more complicated, do you know that? He want to have a child with me? It does only mean, I am the woman HE LOVES? That's impossible! Based on what he mentioned earlier, "When it comes to LOVE there was NO such THING as IMPOSSIBLE!" really it was true. Donghae, if you could just hear me right now, "NADO JEONGMAL SARANGHAEYO♥"

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~Donghae's P0V:

 

 

STRIKE 6! For the 6th time, she still rejected me :(   I'm so frustrated now. Tomorrow, I'll be going back to Seoul. I don't know after this if the management could still afford me to take my vacation for the next few months, while 3 days from now, its Amiel's and I,  60th day anniversary. I'm hoping and praying that after my confession to her earlier, will help her also to confess her real feelings for me. MY AMIEL, 사랑해, 사랑해, 사랑해♥ Please say that you love me too! 

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

The day after: 

 

 

Donghae woke up first and went to jogged around the sea. A half an hour later, he arrived at the sea shore and laid himself on a big stone. Unconsciously, he drifted to sleep. Few minutes passed, Amiel arrived and woke him up. "Hae-eei, wake up! Let's play together with your friends!"  Amiel wake him up excitedly. "hmm, I'll just be waking up if you're going to kiss me." Donghae replied. "Tsss.. This guy really! I can't believe that my FIRST KISS will belong to the MOST HANDSOME KPOP ARTIST IN THE WORLD! well, you can only kiss me if you could catch me!" Amiel said playfully and ran.

 

Donghae and Amiel ran and ran all over the shore until Amiel got exhausted. "Got ya, Amiel-shi!" As Donghae caught her. He then leans on her forward and lifted up her chin until their lips had finally met! Donghae was getting more aggressive and kissed her more passionately, but suddenly, he  heard a strong whistle from the ship. He opened up hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter