HaeMyel's twins baby?

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

Hae: *looks at her suspiciously* uhm, Amiel-shi, I've noticed that why can't you even remove your hands away from your tummy. Do you feel something wrong out there?*as he came nearer to her and pulled out his hand to touch her belly*

 

 

MinAe suddenly ran beside him and put her arms upon his.

 

 

MinAe: come oppa, eonni needs to dress up now. We'll be going to dropped you in the terminal while eonni and I were going to shop!!

 

Hae: shop? You'll shop at this point of time? Amiel-shi would have a class. *a big question mark on his eyebrow*

 

MinAe: she isn't feeling well that's why I want to give her some refreshment. *she excitedly exclaimed*

 

Hae: alright, Amiel-shi. Do take care of yourself, arasseo? Get well soon. *as he came nearer to kiss her forehead* 

 

Amiel: gomawo, Hae-eei..

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~Amiel's P0V:

 

 

After Donghae and MinAe left me in my room, I went to look up at myself in the mirror. I raised off my shirt on my tummy part and there I saw that it's getting bigger than on my usual shape. I think MinAe and I should go to consult the doctor now. But if its really positive, what shall I do then? Should I keep Donghae's child without him knowing or thus should I tell him that we had one? Aish, Amiel-shi.

 

Stop thinking about it first! It was not yet confirmed, maybe you've just gained weight these days that's why you feel like that you're getting heavy. Wait, why is it that easy that I'm you know... whilst it was just MY FIRST TIME? My first time that I don't remember what I did? Did Donghae really hit me that hard that's why I was like this? aigoo~ I was really getting paranoid now?!

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

**

 

 

Amiel was done fixing herself and went down to tell that they've need to go now. Donghae drive in and Amiel was sitting beside him.

 

 

Hae: Ya, MinAe-shi tell your eomma that she wasn't allowed to date anymore.

 

Amiel: b-bwo? but it was included in our contract. 

 

Hae: Now I'm telling you that our contract does not exists anymore! 

 

Amiel: NO WAY!

 

MinAe: eonni, calm down it wouldn't be good for the ba..b..'

 

 

Amiel glared at her evilly.

 

 

Hae: wasn't good for what? *with an eyebrow of confusion*

 

MinAe: I-it wasn't good for eonni's health, oppa! if you'll only know, oppa, eonni had a psychological problem. She will say she loves you today and then later on she will be confused.

 

Hae: *he looked at Amiel while she gave a deadly glare to MinAe* Is that true, Amiel-shi? 

 

Amiel: it's true that I have a psychological problem that's why we are heading to the neuro psychiatrist today.*and gave a what-the-hell look to MinAe*

 

Hae: *stopped the engine* uhm, I think I have to go now. As what I've told you earlier MinAe-shi, don't let your eomma date with someone else or if you want to, I'll be going home during weekends?

 

MinAe: don't worry appa, I'll be taking care of eomma.*as she winked to Amiel*

 

Amiel: you 2 better stopped, you're both weird! do you know that? *as she crossed her arms*

 

Hae: I'll be going now. Amiel-shi, please do take care of yourself.*as he pinched her chin*

 

MinAe: *cough* KISS !*cough* KISS! *cough* KISS!

 

Hae: I'm sorry, MinAe but your eomma doesn't want to. *as he looks sad*

 

Amiel: fine. You can KISS ME! *as she shouted*

 

MinAe: wahhh! Did I hear it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter