Amiel, a basketball fanatic?

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

The new couple finally got home safe after 3 days. As usual, Amiel dress up herself early and going to her school to teach, while Donghae was just staying in their home, surfing the net, sleeping, eating, etc... One evening he received a call from Teukie. 

 

 

Hae: Yoboseyo, hyung? 

 

Teukie: so how's my fishy?

 

 Hae: doing great. how about there? 

 

Teukie: We were all fine here. wait, did Yoona already contact you? 

 

Hae: not yet, hyung. why? 

 

Teukie: I heard that she'll be going there! I mean, she'll gonna take her vacation there also and at the same time, you'll be going back with her here.

 

Hae: oh shoot! *slap your forehead accidentally*

 

Teukie: what's going on?

 

Hae: oh nothing hyung. I'll just tell you once I get there, arasseo? its just a week left, right?

 

Teukie: alright. just don't forget to tell me everything, ok?

 

Hae: of course, hyung^^

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

After he received the phone call from Teukie, Donghae looked pale. 6pm. Amiel came and saw Hae that he was on his deep thought. She waved her hand in front of his face, but she thought that its not effective afterall, so she decided to trick Donghae by challenging him to have an eye to eye battle with her. She went closer and closer to Hae, then hold his face and touched his lips using her thumb and sit on Donghae's lap. He seemed so shock, his eyes got even bigger when Amiel bit his nose.

 

 

 

Hae: ahhhhh..,.* still scratching his nose* oh what's up with that Amiel-shi?

 

Amiel: I was there in front of you for a half an hour already! I'm just going to ask you, what do you want for dinner, hence you don't seem to be bothered. so what's up on your mind, tell me, I'm your wife, remember?

 

Hae: its Yoona, my girlfriend. *sigh*

 

Amiel: so what's the problem?

 

Hae: she'll be having her vacation here. obviously, she'll be staying in our place.

 

Amiel: so?

 

Hae: what? I mean where will she be sleeping here?

 

Amiel: in your room.

 

Hae: where will I sleep then?

 

Amiel: You sleep together.

 

Hae: I don't think I can do it. You are my wife then I'm sleeping with another girl? tsss.

 

Amiel: But she's your yeochin, and you love her.

 

Hae: Yeah, she was maybe my girlfriend, but you are still my legal wife.

 

 Amiel: Don't tell me what I think is also what you think? 

 

Hae: huh? I'll let Yoona sleep on my room, and while me I-I .............

 

 Amiel: aishhh, I knew it! I do really have a strong instinct ! so you mean, you will let Yoona sleep on your room, while you will sleep on my room?! Am I right? 

 

Hae: *looking down on the floor* y-yeah, if that's okay with you? we do actually used to do it in Paris, right?

 

Amiel: pabo! *slapped Hae's arms*  then, she will have a suspicion that we're not just on a cousin-relationship! The best thing you need to do is to rent a home near the shore, and there you can freely do what you want. *as she was pouting while chopping the vegetables*

 

Hae: mwo? you are my wife then you're pushing me for another woman. Are you provoking me to commit sin ha?

 

Amiel: its not just that, Donghae-shi. I am your wife but you don't love me, right? Yoona is your girlfriend and I can see it in your eyes that you loved her very much.

 

Hae: who told you that I don't love you? *o0ps, what am I sayin?!" *Amiel looked at me innocently* I mean, I love you AS MY FRIEND, right?

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~Amiel's P0V

 

 

I can tell you that I was really disappointed to Donghae since our first night in Paris. After what he did, osculating half of my upper body then he just wanted us to be like "FRIENDS" after all? Is he playing with my feelings? Well, if he wants a game, then I'll give him. This guy has really something ha? Or am I just too ASSUMIN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter