HaeMyel's 30th day

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

Amiel: yeah. based on our contract that you've submitted, we are freely to date someone we like. Honestly, forgive me if I'll have to say this b-but, "I LIKE HIM"

 

 

Upon hearing those words from Amiel, Donghae fell down from his sit.

 

 

Hae: G-good for you, Amiel-shi.*his voice was shaking* I'm happy for you. I think I need to hung up now, I do still have my schedule. I'll contact you again if I have some free time. *he doesn't wait for Amiel to respond anymore and hangs up the phone*

 

Amiel: tsss.. that jerk! what does happened to that guy? I want to talk to him more. Doesn't he know how much am I missing him now?!

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~30th day of Hae  Myel couple:

 

 

 

 

~Amiel's P0V

 

 

My alarm clock awakes me, which symbolizes that its Hae's and I, 30th day as a married couple! I don't know if I'll be excited or rejoicing that I'll be only having 5 months away in able to be free from the knot?! But how will I try to approach him, while I feel that he was so upset the last time we've talked.. I wonder what's up with that guy. Is he also going to celebrate today? Maybe, I'll just have to wait for him to contact me. I'm the woman, so its weird if I'll be the first one to remind him about today.

 

 

---END OF POV---

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Then Amiel prepared herself going to ESU. For the first time as a teacher, she put a light make-up + a blush on+ a strawberry colored lipstick + putting a curl on her hair. Everyone in the faculty room seems to be startled when they saw her approached their room, most especially Jaejoong.

 

 

 

Amiel: oh, Jaejoong-shi I forgot to ask you if you have seen the t-shirt that we have bought the other night?

 

Jaejoong: *jaw-dropped* Amiel snap in front of him* ah y-yeah, I actually saw it where have you sitted. *as his voice sounds like he was nervous*

 

Amiel: gomawo, Jaejoong-shi. anyway, mind not if you'll gonna help me to drop them off after our class?

 

Jaejoong: s-sure! no problem. 

 

Amiel: *flashed her eyesmile* oh so, see you later.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

~Jaejoong's P0V

 

 

Wahhh! She is so pretty! Donghae is so very lucky to have her. Anyway, speaking of that guy, is he the Donghae, the popular? They were look-alike actually, one of the Super junior member? So he was married to Amiel without the knowledge of the public? W-what? I'm so confused! Maybe I'll try to befriend more of Amiel so that I can know if I'll have a chance to date her officially.

 

 

 

~END OF P0V

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

~In Seoul: 

 

 

 

Super Junior's preparation for SS4: 

 

 

 

 

"1-2-3-4 bam-babam-bam"  As Sj's choreographer was counting, but he was stopped when he saw Donghae, who was out of his track. 

 

 

 

Choreographer: Donghae-shi, we already practiced this for 'God-knows' how many times, it seems you're out of yourself ha?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter