Yoong in the house 2

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

Evening comes: 

 

 

 

 

After the 3 ate their dinner, Hae did everything doing the house chore.

 

 

Yoona: oppa, I wonder if where would you sleep since I'm going to use your room? 

 

Hae: I'll be with my w--- I mean my sister's room. 

 

Yoona: are you okay with that? 

 

Hae: that's not a problem tho, mind your own business. If you feel like you're dizzy, go to bed now. 

 

Yoona: you know what oppa, you're so weird! 

 

Hae: weird if weird! well, if you are telling me that I've changed already, yes maybe I change, but I changed for the better. You know what, you're the one who changed a lot or either you just haven't shew me your true self yet! *he stopped cleaning the dishes and looked seriously on Yoona*

 

 

Yoona: so you're telling me that girl, your sister? helped you to change?! huhhhh.. *shook her head*

 

Hae: why won't you just stopped, please? I never thought, that innocent face *pointing to her face* was full of hidden evil mysteries!

 

Yoona: why couldn't you answer me ha? That girl is the reason why you changed like that?

 

Hae: what if I said, "Yes?"  She was more than important to me not as what you have thought.

 

Yoona: *she went nearer to Hae and hugged him very tight* You know oppa, how much I really really love you. Can you please give me a chance? Let's start over again.

 

Hae: Yoona-shi, *finally Hae faced her*   I admit that, I was once in-love with you, but I think the way I feel now was very different. I can say that it was more than of a TRUE LOVE. Maybe, this was more of called as EVERLASTING LOVE♥

 

 

 

''EVERLASTING LOVE" - A love that doesn't know where and how it started, wherein has no ending. ''

 

 

 

Donghae was on its way to Amiel's room, he doesn't know that Yoona was following him from behind. 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~Hae's P0V 

 

 

Feels so tired, but whenever I see my Amiel, I felt no tiredness at all. I saw her sleeping like a baby, and she's so cute hugging her pillow. So I went nearer and I saw that there was a space wherein I could face her sleeping. My Amiel, if only you could hear me right now, first of all I just wanna say sorry for being so malevolent, I know it was such a childish act.

 

It was just that I want my home to bring back in my property, again if only you could hear me, please forgive me. It was because of my greediness that's why I didn't consider other's feeling. I promised that I won't grab it from you even after our contract. I will just leave you, hence, if that is only, I can leave you. *as he caressing Amiel's face then kissed her forehead while weeping*

 

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

~Yoona's P0V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter