An international start to fall?

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

 

Amiel: oppa at least help her as your girlfriend. 

 

Hae: no, she's not my girlfriend. but you are my ................. *Yoona cut him* 

 

Yoona: w-what?! what are you saying LEE DONG HAE?

 

 Hae: YOU ARE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND anymore! is that clear? 

 

Yoona: how dare you to say that to me! after 2 years of our hidden relationship to the public, all of a sudden you will just end up breaking with me?! *as she was bawling so hard* 

 

Hae: Yoona, its not the right time to talk about it. I'll talk to you later and Amiel-shi, I'll walk with you going to your school.

 

Amiel: *bowed to Yoona and went upstairs to prepare herself*

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~While Hae and Amiel are walking:

 

 

 

 

Amiel: Hae-eei, why did you do that to Yoona? I mean, if I was on her position, I would be like deeply hurt too.

 

Hae: *looking far away* I can't live with a lie of myself really. I'm sorry.

 

Amiel: how about the MARRIAGE we had right now was a LIE too.

 

Hae: but we could make it real, right?

 

Amiel: *hahahahaha*

 

Hae: and what's funny with that?

 

Amiel: isn't it funny that we got married just because of your house that I now owned? I can't really imagine the house that I bought was the house of one of the popular boy group member! It doesn't end up there, we got married + we had our honeymoon and almost *Donghae glared at her and when she was about to say something, so she stopped* It was so hilarious, isn't it? What a co-incidence!

 

Hae: do you think, everything that had happened starting with the house thing was just a co-incidence for you?

 

Amiel: *she stops from laughing* honestly, I-I really don't know.

 

Hae: maybe is that what you called "DESTINY"

 

Amiel: aigoo, you still believe that word? I think, everything happened maybe God has a purpose, hopefully its a good purpose :) *as she flashed her eye smile again*

 

Hae: Amiel-shi?

 

Amiel: ne?^^

 

Hae: since we're friends, b-but I know that it was a silly question, b-but *Hae's voice was trembling* I-I think you don't have your first kiss yet?

 

Amiel: *stopped walking* 

 

Hae: what happened? 

 

Amiel: Yah! of all the questions you are going to ask, why were you asking about that thing? *pissed*

 

Hae: you know, I'm your husband and I'm just curious, since we haven't shared our first kiss together. *looking sincerely on Amiel's eyes* 

 

Amiel: please don't bring back that topic again! it's so annoying! *she continued to walk and left Hae behind* 

 

Hae: Amiel-shi, wait for me! *he walks fast and caught her up* why is it unlawful for me to know if you have your first kiss or not?

 

Amiel: fine! I will answer it once, and I will never ever tell you again. Uhh, I was home-schooled for the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter