Hae's last day in Mokpo

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

-Hae's P0V:

 

 

That was great! Finally, I convinced Yoona to go back to Seoul. I hope my remaining days here in Mokpo will be all worthwhile after all. Uhm, wait, I think I'll have to plan something for my last night here.

 

After I ate my lunch, I decided to reserved a dinner for 2 at one of the popular restaurant here in Mokpo. I hope my Amiel will gonna like it, but wait, what does it called if a man and a woman eat together in a romantic restaurant....  is that what you call a date? wooow~ that means, this would be Amiel and I's .....  FIRST DATE?!

 

Then after that, I'll be going back to work again :( *sigh* wait, it means, I'll be leaving my Amiel here? No way! I can't leave her alone.. My day wouldn't be complete if I haven't seen her. Did I say that? nyayyy! Donghae-shi, you are a k-pop star, don't tell me you are falling head-over-heels for an ELF?! Teukie hyung, was the first one to confessed that he wants to married an ELF. What if he knew my Amiel? Probably he will try to steal my Amiel away from me?! no, no, stop that Hae-eei! You now own Amiel, so you can do all the things you want but except for the KISS ON THE LIPS??? aishh, what an embarrassment for me! We were about celebrating our first month but yet no KISSED at all?! You are the man, you can do it! Before you'll be going back to Seoul, a KISS must be given unto her!

 

 

~END OF P0V ~

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

---AT E.S.U.:

 

 

 

Amiel was eating at the canteen when MinAe excitedly approached and hug her...

 

 

MinAe: eonni, I missed you so much! *hugging Amiel more tighter*

 

Amiel: be quiet, MinAe-ya..

 

MinAe: its just that, I'm excited *as she's touching Amiel's tummy*

 

Amiel: ya, what are you doing?

 

MinAe: I'm just trying to check if there was already a life living in your *pointing to Amiel's tummy*

 

Amiel: MinAe dongsaeng, are you crazy? Hae and I didn't do anything according from what you think.

 

MinAe: *her cheerful face turned to frown* but oppa promised me....

 

Amiel: promised you what?

 

MinAe: t-that y-you and him w-will make me a niece and a nephew?

 

Amiel: *as she was trying to flashback* ah yeah, I do remember now!

 

MinAe: what do you remember now? *as her frowny face turned to a smile* 

 

Amiel: t-that Hae attempt me to that thing... 

 

MinAe: why you didn't give in? *as she tap Amiel's shoulder* you know oppa wouldn't hurt you! 

 

Amiel: hey, its almost but not quite! he already kissed half of my upper body excluding the lips. Ya, that would was too much already!  

 

MinAe: what do you mean by too much? he was now your husband, remember? so you must have nothing to hide with each other! And besides, did I hear it, right? except for the kiss on the lips? YOU MEAN, really you haven't KISSED each other yet?

 

Amiel: u-uh, yeah something like that.. come on, just please be quiet?! would you? *as she put her index finger on her lips*

 

MinAe: I'll just keep my mouth shut if you 2 already did what I want, or else I'll gonna spread it to the media!

 

Amiel: I know you can't do it. I know how much you love your oppa.

 

MinAe: I will do it because ........

 

Amiel: because of what?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter