MinAe with the Lee couple ;)

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

*Fast forward*

 

Evening comes, Donghae fetched his cousin, MinAe to her house; which is not too far away from their home. While Amiel was preparing a home-made steak plus a buko pandan for dessert. 

 

**

 

~Donghae's P0V:

 

Amielle looks like she's mad at me, so I decided not to talk to her for awhile. And yeah, also I haven't told her that my cousin will gonna eat dinner with us. Aish, Donghae-shi swallow up your pride for now. How could you make her fall for you, if you, yourself will be the reason why she's fallen out of love. Unknowingly, my cousin was waving her hand in front of me.

 

MinAe: oppa, gwaenchana?

Hae: the truth is, not really :( 

MinAe: w-what happened?

Hae: m-me and my wife had a bit of misunderstanding. 

MinAe: what? you have a wife, oppa? you mean, you're already married?

Hae: y-yeah, something like that, but be quiet alright? what should I have to do then?

MinAe: aigoo, it looks like I haven't known my cousin now. I think he needs a lot to explain. well, you must probably know what she likes.

Hae: *thinking deeply* it seems like she love jewelries! what do you think?

MinAe: great idea, oppa! much better if you'll both engraved your name initials on it?

Hae: alright, that was a great idea as well, kaja? *let's go*

**

Donghae and MinAe went to a near jewelry shop, and bought Amielle a heart necklace with their couple name written on the both side of the heart ---> 해♥몔   It took them for some couple of minutes, but its worth it after all. After that, they proceed to the Lee residence. 

 

**

 

~Amielle's P0V

 

I wonder if where's that jerk at this point of time. Doesn't he know that it was already dinner time? tsss.. relax Amielle-shi, don't stressed yourself too much, Jaejoong wouldn't like you then, plus add to the fact that you'll get ugly for an unreasonable reason. As I was fanning myself in the kitchen the doorbell rang. I immediately opened it, and there, Hae was with MinAe, who is one of my student at E.S.U., she seemed to be shocked once she saw me. ''Miss Amielle?'' that's the only thing she muttered in shock. 

 

~END OF P0V

 

**

 

Amielle: come in, dinner is ready! *excitedly exclaimed* 

MinAe: Miss Amielle, I never thought that you are my oppa's wife....  because as far as I know he doesn't want a mother-like personality, like me! He only wants those girls who wears a H-H0 ---- *Donghae cut her by closing using his hand.*

Hae: yeobo-ah, don't easily believe with this foolish girl. 

Amielle: she'll be saying that or not, I knew it already. Let's eat now. 

MinAe: You know what Miss Amielle, oppa tells me a lot about you. He told me that you're taking good care of him. Then, he also mentioned that you are a good cook! NO DOUBT I've already proven it today. It was just like I'm eating in an exclusive restaurants. 

Amielle: I told yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter