Daddy Hae

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

Hae: but I don't want to. Our baby needs me!*as he patted his left hand over her tummy* MinAe-shi, you don't have to lie to me actually. My heart tells me everything and MY HEART was connected within our CHILD's heart.

 

Amiel: Ya, Donghae-shi get off your hands away from my tummy! *she demanded angrily*

 

Hae: is it wrong if I will let my presence known to our babies?

 

Amiel: Ya, MinAe-shi I wanna threw up again! Help me to stand. *as she waved her hand up*

 

Hae: MinAe-shi, you can proceed to your class now. I'm going to take care of your eonnie.

 

Amiel: wait for me, MinAe-shi, I'm going with you.*as she was trying to stand up but she can't*

 

Hae: let me help you.*as he offers his hand*

 

Amiel: *she hold on to his wrist and not to his palm* gomawo. *without looking on his eyes*

 

Hae: Amiel-shi, *as he hold onto her hand* Please trust me, I will do my best not just your husband, but a future father to our kids.*as his eyes were pleading*

 

Amiel: husband? father? Donghae-shi, remember we only have 47 more days left and the GAME IS FINALLY OVER! You can make-up with Yoona or either start to date with Eunseo in real life.

 

Hae: no, I wouldn't do that. If that so, let's get married again without a specific date of contract, but a LIFETIME.

 

Amiel: Stop it! I don't wanna hear from you anymore. I know you just made me like this because you only want to have a child with me. *she sarcastically replied*

 

Hae: yes maybe that was part of my intention, but I did it as A MAN IN LOVE and not a man in lust!

 

Amiel: Donghae-shi, I don't wanna argue with you, it might not be good for our babies. *she exit the room and left Donghae*

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~Amiel's P0V:

 

 

Am I right to utter those things unto him? Did I hurt him that much already? Donghae-shi, chwisong hae, but I do already have some plan for our kids. Maybe, I'll be giving birth in Changwon and before the kids were turning 2, I'll be going back in my country together with them and we'll be migrating in Canada. I think that was the best time that I'm going to forget all the memories we had. Am I that evil not to include you  in our children-to-be's life? Lord, please help me with the decision that I'm going to take. I was again sitting here at the garden when someone came to sit beside me.

 

"Amiel-shi, am I that really hard to learn to love with?"  He didn't looked up on me, but I looked at him instead. I can tell you that ELFs weren't blind upon his innocent looks, but truly he does have it naturally.  "Ya, Donghae-shi don't say that. You are not hard to love with actually, but its just that, our MARRIAGE was just only based in our contract and we must accept it. Anyway, we both forgot to mention in our contract that, NO FALLING IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. That's why our HEART was free with just like that. They found each other and not that long, they fully developed, now it was hard to separate them no matter how we try to." As my tears were now starting to fall.

 

Donghae moves closer on me to wipe my tears and hugged me, "Amiel-shi, without this MARRIAGE thing we wouldn't have been gone this far. I know that this thing was a CURSED for us in the beginning, but that cursed became a blessing for us instead, and now we're going to have a twins. Isn't that great? If we would just try to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter