Amiel vs. Yoona

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

~Amiel's P0V: 

 

 

 

 

I woke up late this morning, and I'm feeling dizzy right now. *but I'mnot pregnant, okay? Donghae and I haven't did any physical intimacy yet* I took up my phone and got a message from my Hae-eei, "Happy 60th day to us, my Amiel! Please forgive me if I haven't contacted you the day I arrived in Seoul. We're here in Paris together with my hyungs and dongsaengs. This place actually reminded me of our happy times we spend together here. Always take care my baby Amiel. Hae-eei loves you so much♥♥♥"

 

 

 

Wow! Does he really loves me or is he just playing with me? chal mworumnida* I don't know/understand* Anyway, 120 more days to go and our contract will be about to end. Finally, I will be free to love someone now! I should be happy, right? If Jaejoong will proposed to me I won't hesitate to answer, but to only say, "YES!"  wahhh!! stop now, Amiel-shi, you need to fix yourself now. But in fairness, I am missing that jerk most especially everytime he will try to attempt to KISS ME. Oh how I love the way he indulged me like that!

 

 

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

IN PARIS: 

 

 

 

After the concert, Donghae instantly checked his phone if Amiel replied to his text. He feels dismayed so he decided to call her the time they arrived in their hotel, while Amiel's phone rang in the midst of her class.

 

 

 

 

 

PHONE CONVERSATION:

 

 

 

 

Amiel: hello. I think this is an international call, May I know who is this, please? *using English language*

 

 

Hae: yeah this was an international call, 'cuz you are talking to an INTERNATIONAL STAR. *as he also replied in English language*

 

 

Amiel: now I got it. so what can I do for you, sir?

 

 

Hae: errm, I just want to talk to my wife actually.

 

 

Amiel: so what's the name of your wife, Sir?

 

 

Hae: Her name is Amiel ________-Lee.

 

 

Amiel: Wait for a while, and I'll just have to check her name here. *oh now I found it* She was so cute! I also was reading her info now. And it says that, she was married with a guy that was only playing with her heart.

 

 

Hae: oh but I don't think that guy, prince was playing with her. He was really serious with that girl, but that girl, a princess seems not to believed on him since she planted in her heart that the prince is just fooling her. The princess doesn't know how that prince loves her that much. 

 

 

Amiel: oh poor prince. but I cannot blame that princess since she doesn't want to fail just because of that little thing called, "LOVE". 

 

 

Hae: but why can't she just give the prince a chance, and maybe she will also learned how to love him.

 

 

Amiel: If I were the princess, though I don't love that prince at first, I would just keep myself away from him 'cuz I know the prince love another princess.

 

 

Hae: maybe the prince was in-love to the other princess before, but NOTHING'S GONNA COMPARED the way he loved the REAL PRINCESS he had right now.

 

 

Amiel: oh well then, BEST WISHES to the Prince and to that Princess. 

 

 

Hae: do you think the princess love the prince too?

 

 

Amiel: hmmm, maybe. but she was not that sure yet. She doesn't want to assume if what's the real feeling of this prince, perhaps, she wants to know the REAL intention of this prince first.

 

 

Hae: the Prince loved that Princess more than anything else. He only wants that Princess to be with him.. He was almost dying when that princess always rejects him most especially when the Prince was attempting to kiss her.

 

 

Amiel: maybe that Princess was just trying to SAVE HER FIRST KISS??

 

 

Hae: but the PRINCE was dying to KISS HER?

 

 

Amiel: then, if HE REALLY LOVES the princess, he is willing to wait even the EAST SEA became dry.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter