The Real Proposal

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

Hae: a beautiful and a handsome twins? that means were having a baby boy and a baby girl? *as he smiled widely*

 

Dr.Han: yes it is. so far so good, Amiel-shi. Your babies are both healthy. Congratulations for the both of you! 

 

Amiel: thank you very much, Dr. Han.

 

Dr. Han: My pleasure, dear. So I think I will be seeing you again by next month?

 

Amiel: Ne, Dr. Han. neomu gamsahaeyo.

 

Dr. Han: just maintain your proper diet, eat more fruits and vegetables. And Mr. Lee, always support your wife not just physically but also mentally. You'll never know when she get stressed she might commits suicide!

 

Hae: *chuckled* Yes, Dr. Han, you don't have actually to say that 'cuz I'll be always by her side till the East sea became dry.

 

Dr.Han: good. *looking at them meticulously* you know what, you really look good to each other.

 

Hae: *blush* you don't even have to say that too Dr. Han, I knew it ever since.*Amiel hit him on his abdomen using her elbow*

 

Amiel: Please forgive my husband, Dr. Han if he acts like a kid.  

 

 

 

*Thereafter they bids goodbye to Dr. Han*

 

 

 

Then the couple for the first time,were having lunch in a luxurious seafood restaurant somewhere around Mokpo. Amiel ordered seafoods platter, beef with broccoli and a steak while Donghae ordered sweet and sour pork.

 

 

Hae: Amiel-shi, do you think we can consumed all these food you have ordered?

 

Amiel: Don't talk to me for now, Hae-eei, let's just eat and eat and be merry!*as she keep on eating non-stop*

 

Hae: Amiel-shi, don't you know that you are getting bigger and bigger day by day? *as he looks so concerned*

 

Amiel: *stop from eating* okay fine, if you don't like me anymore, let's end up our contract now! *as she answered almost losing her temper*

 

Hae: Ya, I'm just kidding! You know that you are the MOST BEAUTIFUL woman in my eyes.*as he answered fondly*

 

Amiel: stop uttering some false and vain babblings, Hae-eei. I know you were just saying that just to comfort me.*as she pouts*

 

Hae: if you don't stop pouting, I'll kiss you!

 

Amiel: *pointed her fork in front of Donghae* don't you ever dare to kiss me if I didn't tell you! *as she spake while is full*

 

Hae: but I'm your husband! Dr. Han said it will good for our babies if they can feel the love of their parents.

 

Amiel: eat and eat and eat!   *non-stop picking up of food here and there* Don't you know that we are 3 sharing with all these food?

 

Hae: I know. but it was you who was suffering becoming bigger and bigger! *as he stammer*

 

Amiel: whatever, Donghae-shi! *as she finished her food and burp* order me some desserts now! 

 

Hae: tsss.. alright. *he made a sign to the waiter* 

 

Amiel: aish, why it takes too long? I'm going to lose my temper now. *just a few seconds she heard someone playing a violin* what's that? the song sound so familiar. *Donghae walked in front of her. He pulled out his hand and offered it for his wife*

 

Hae: Can I have a dance with the ONLY WOMAN I LOVE?

 

Amiel: me? dance? you? *she tremblingly asked*

 

Hae: *nods*

 

Amiel: but I don't know how. *as she tried to refuse*

 

Hae: trust me, my Amiel I'll guide you.*as his eyes were pleading*

 

Amiel: *she took hold off his hand* Donghae-shi, I-I'm so nervous. *Donghae put his hands on her waist and lead Amiel's hand to his neck and pat her chin on his shoulder*

 

Hae: *whisper on her ears* my Amiel, what kind of proposal do you want me to do?

 

Amiel: *she removed her hands from him* b-bwo? proposal? you? me? *as she mumbled*

 

Hae: yes. why?

 

Amiel: w-why were you asking me about that?

 

Hae: You know, how much I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter