As in..... TODAY?????

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

*flashback*

 

While Amielle excused herself to answer her phone, Atty. Kim and Donghae talked about the tentative date of their wedding. And here are their brief discussions:

 

Atty. Kim: Donghae-ssi, do you think when will be the best date for your wedding?

Hae: *thinking* aigoo, if I wouldn't marry her today, probably she will let me sleep at the garage again :(   So I have no any further choice but to marry her today.

Atty. Kim: Are you that willing to marry her that fast?

Hae: To as what I mention earlier Atty., just for the sake of my 1 month vacation I'll do anything to make this mine again!

Atty. Kim: What do you mean by that? It seems like you were up planning for something?

Hae: Isn't that obvious, Attorney? That I'm gonna make this house to be mine again! By just simply making her fall in love with me! *evil laugh* NO woman ever existed who resisted this handsomeness of mine!

Atty. Kim: alright, everyone knows that Donghae-ssi. So you're really going to marry her today? No backing out, okay?

Hae: yes, I'm 1,000,000% sure, attorney. :)  Please just don't tell her about my plans, plsss?

Atty. Kim: arasseo, Donghae-ssi just make sure you won't regret everything in the end. Amiel-ssi is a nice girl, I don't think she deserves to be played and to be hurt by anyone.

Hae: And why were you telling me that attorney?

Atty. Kim: You haven't noticed that she's not a Korean? She was here in Korea for 2 years to work to help her family in the first place. Secondly, she's also earning for her future. Look, she is willing to help you, but there you are making out some plan how to get this house back in your hand. If I were you Donghae-ssi, I will try to know her, and maybe learn to love her someday.

Hae: I'm too young about that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter