The Last Chapter

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

the red and the white hat formed the word, "사랑해, 내 앰옐ㆍ너와 겷운해줄래?" (I love you, my Amiel. Will you marry me?)

 

 

Amiel: * ^ o ^ * Hae-eei, am I dreaming? 

 

Hae: No you're not, my Amiel, but for me, YOU WERE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE I EVER HAD. Always remember that I'll be an ubiquitous for you, YEONGWONHI.  You may not be my FIRST LOVE & MY FIRST KISS, but you are MY EVERLASTING KISS & MY EVERLASTING LOVE. Saranghae, My Amiel. *he paused for a bit and took a deep breath and knelt down* Amiel-shii, WILL YOU BE MY EVERLASTING WIFE? *and pulls out the box of the ring*

 

Amiel: *a tear drops fell* Ya, Hae-eei, you don't need to put much effort just to ask me that question. FROM THE ABUNDANCE OF MY HYPOTHALAMUS down to my HEART, I am indeed willing to be your EVERLASTING WIFE. jeongmal saranghaeyo, MY HAE-EEI  *Donghae wore the ring on Amiel's right ring finger. he stood up and embraced her tightly* 

 

Hae: you know what, my Amiel, THIS IS THE BEST DAY that I've EVER had in my life! You completes me like WORDS and MELODY. Do you know, Amiel-shi that you were like an OXYGEN?

 

Amiel: What are you talking about Hae-eei? *chuckled* that was a chemical element of course. but why?

 

Hae: Because..... YOU ARE THE MOST ABUNDANT ELEMENT of MY LIFE.

 

Amiel: *released herself from the hug and slap her husband* how did you know about it?

 

Hae: of course, I'm also reading your lesson. 

 

Amiel: let's go down now, please? *she pleaded*

 

Hae: Wait, one more thing. Do you know how this air balloon works, Amiel-shi?

 

Amiel: of course, it was composed of oxygen + gas and 80% of Helium. don't tell me that you've also read my lesson about it? *as she wonders*

 

Hae: uhm yeah. *kkkk* You were like this 3, if this 3 lack at least .1%, this HOT AIR BALLOON will gonna land to nowhere and all the people that was riding the balloon will die. Imagine that was me, IF I DON'T HAVE YOU I will be COMPLETELY broken and I might DIE.

 

Amiel: Ya, Hae-eei! I do believe you, okay? *as she peck a kiss on Donghae's cheeks* anyway, I wanna give you something as well. Come on, let's go down now? *then Donghae carefully assist her wife to hop down from the balloon and proceeded where his car was park* This is for you, Hae-eei. *as she shyly handed it to her husband* 

 

Hae: *grinned widely* How sweet!! A teddy bear twins?

 

Amiel: *nods* They will be our temporal twins while our baby weren't yet here. *eye-smile* 

 

Hae: *pinch Amiel's cheeks* I've never expected that you will think about that.

 

Amiel: *hahahaha* So that you can also practice how to take care of our babies someday. *in a serious tone* 

 

Hae: arasseo, Amiel eomma. *and embraced her for the nth time* Jeongmal gamsahaeyo, my Amiel. 

 

Amiel: Ya Hae-eei! That's why I've given you a teddy bear to EMBRACE WITH.

 

I WAS MADE to be LOVED BY SOMEONE. 

 

AND YOU........ TO BE LOVED BY ME♥

 

 

Hae: *his eyes got big cause of a sudden surprise* Amiel-shi, is that you?

 

Amiel: yes, this is me, Hae-eei! *she gently pat her hand upon his face and caressed his cheek* I WAS LIKE THIS Hae-eei, because OF YOU, how much I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU.

 

Hae: *a tears of joy fell upon his face* I will never let you go, my Amiel. Stay beside me FOREVER, no matter HOW GOD will test our relationship. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY SWEETEST "TESTINGS, BURDENS even TRIALS & AFFLICTIONS" of my life I will not give up on you. I wouldn't exchange you for anything or someone else, EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING if I ain't have you here *as he pointed to his heart while holding her hands*

 

 

~A/N: take note to all of these wordings, so that you can puzzlyzed everything on the sequel.

 

 

Donghae and Amiel was now OFFICIALLY ENGAGED!!! After Donghae's proposal, they've bought some food offshore. Then the couple decided to have a picnic at the usual place or as known as, "Donghae's refuge"  thence also to invite Hae's fishy friends for their upcoming wedding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter