HaeMyel First Meeting

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

~Donghae's P0V

 

Our company finally gave us a month of vacation! It was indeed the right time since I'm also planning to go back to the land where I truly belongs to.

I got home safe after almost 3 hours of journey (via train). Well its good to be back after some years of work full of depression, suffering, and hardness that's why I almost doesn't have much time to visit I called my home; the only treasure which my father had left me.

Ahhh, I really really missed my friends in the sea. Oh how I wish to see and have a little talk with them since my cousin, Min-ae and my fishy friends were the ones who helped me overcome my longingness with my father *sounds silly, right? as I laughed to myself* but I think I have to rest for now, maybe I'll just have a jog early in the morrow to meet them.

 

~END of POV

 

**

 

Narrator:

 

After Amiable ate her dinner, she decided to drop by on a mini supermarket to buy the things she needed for tomorrow.

Not long after she went home together with the things she had bought a while ago. When she was nearing her new home, she saw some lights that are opened, as she remembered that she only left the light outside, and not the ones inside! She became nervous and felt her knees trembling in fear.

She hurriedly went in, and got a baseball bat from the garage. Carefully, she went upstairs together with her bare foot, as she tiptoed without a single noise.

She followed where the sneak of the light was; and went closer and closer and closer to that room. She quietly entered, while the bat she's holding oh so tightly, was ready to break in on something.

She was only some feet away, when she saw a guy sleeping peacefully at the bed; who seems very exhausted. Suddenly her jaw dropped, upon studying the face of this man.

She went nearer and nearer when her pointed finger was just a half inch on the face of this guy, the man immediately opened his eyes in bewilderment! "NUGUSEYO?!" they both said in unison.

 

~End of Narrator's Pov

 

**

 

Amiel: Who are you? What are you doing in my house? (still holding the baseball bat)

Hae: W-wait?! Are you aski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter