HaeMyel getting to know each other?

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

~Hae's P0V

 

 

"uhhh as I yawned and stretched up from my bed. I am going to meet my fishy friends today! o0ps, and before I forgot I will be also going to surprise MinAe, and will gonna fetch her also to her university. After I took my shower, I went down to the kitchen and I've seen a big note at the fridge. 

 

 

To Donghae-shi,

 

1.) Don't forget to eat your breakfast before leaving. I prepared you a mini breakfast at the table. 

 

2) Don't forget to drink your vitamins.

 

3) Eat the fruits after your meal. 

 

4) Don't leave the table messy. 

 

5) Clean the utensils after using.

 

 

Wow! Is she my mom to remind me of my do's and dont's? But in fairness of her, she's thoughtful? Oh well, that was actually part of her responsibility as my wife, so I don't need to think of something else.

 

After I ate my breakfast, I did the things she asked me to, then after that I left the house and went to jog heading to the sea. I went to eat my lunch at the near restaurant of the shore. I saw a middle-aged couple who were feeding each other, I wonder if Amiel and I could also do that?? wait, did I say that? No, Donghae-shi snap out of it, that couldn't happened!

 

I went to roam the whole university of my cousin the whole afternoon, I haven't realize that East Sea University was also this huge. I looked at my watch, its 5pm already. After 5 long years of wait, I'm going to see my cousin again! I am now waiting for MinAe at the big tree once I saw Amiel, who was heading out of the campus, when someone called her.

 

Then I saw the 2 of them were walking together, I never think twice of following them. I was about 25meters away from them when those 2 haven't still felt my presence. I was trying to eavesdrop from what they are talking to, but I can't seem to understand. I came back to my senses when that guy asking's my wife where is she living. I entered their scene and unknowingly interrupted the 2, "living together with me!" as I exclaimed. I'm not yet satisfied with my answer, when I also put my left arm to Amiel and kissed her cheek?! what?? did I just do that?

 

 

~END P0V

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~AMIEL'S P0V

 

 

Really that guy *Donghae* made my day! He ruined my moment with my Jaejoong, aishhhh.. He was not just contented with his answer, plus putting his left arm around my neck and had kissed me on my cheek?! How dare him to do that! I'm gonna make him pay  for what he did! Be ready with my mini revenge! *haha* 

 

 

~END P0V

 

 

 

 

---After what Donghae did, Jaejoong give a confusion look to Amiel.

 

 

 

Amiel: ah Jaejoong-shi, mianhae.. I-I ... 

 

Hae: I am his HUSBAND! *his left arm was still on her neck*  and we are happily married! *then put down his arm around her waist*

 

Jaejoong: *looked down*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter