Hae is jealous?

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

~Hae's P0V

 

I still can't believe that I'm a family man now. We made it to be couple without a *KISS? sounds so insane.. haha! I was now lying on my bed and reminiscing those things happened earlier; I don't know why I can't get over with that kiss thing? Yeah, I've kissed her cheek near her lips, but I think I want more?! aishhh, stop thinking fishyyy! Just enjoy your vacation and yeah only 27more days of fun here in my hometown! Oh and also I almost forgot to visit my friends in the sea. Speaking of the sea, I forgot my cousin Min-Ae, I promised her that once I got here, she must be the first ones to know. Oh well, hope I can do all those things tomorrow. Before I drifted to sleep, I prayed of course. :)

 

~END P0V

 

**

 

The sun rose up around 5 in the morning from the East Sea, Amielle can't still accept the reality that its her first day to be Mrs. Lee. As a wife, she needs to wake up early to prepare a breakfast for her husband. She saw the sun shun so bright in her face on her room. So she find it hard to sleep anymore. She went down to the kitchen, and cooked a fried rice with egg, ham, carrots and beans:) Today was also her first day as a teacher. She left her home around 6.45am and went to school by walking. 

 

**

 

~Amielle's P0V

 

Wow it feels so good today! What a beautiful sunshine that shun on my face with the wind that brushes through my hair, and the cherry blossoms that I was now beholding. What a beautiful creation of God! I am now approaching the EAST SEA UNIVERSITY as I greeted the guards of the school.

 

Amielle: Ahjussi, do you know where the faculty room was?

Guard1: *Looking at me from head to toe* the staffs weren't there yet, and if you would ask what time will be your class you can assess to the coordinator of your department.

Amielle: ahjussi, I'm not asking about my schedule. I'm asking where was the faculty room?

Guard 2: We told you, students weren't allowed there.

Amiel: ahjussi I'm asking you the faculty room because I'm not a student anymore. *as I handed them my documents*

 

Oh my! That's all I can say, those guards thought of me as a STUDENT ha? Yeah, I admit my height was a student-like, but still, they don't even give me just a bit of respect? Well-well, I just don't wanna let them see how pissed I am. haha... 

After that, they sincerely apologized. Then they assisted me to the faculty room. Aigoo, Its just my first day, as much as I can I want it to be mirth and to perk things up. I was now roaming the faculty room to find which desk I should be in.

Then on a corner I saw a guy that caught my attention putting down his things. He's soooo handsome! He's also quite tall *I won't describe his physical appearance anymore, because I know some would tell me that I'm such a * I tell you he's beautiful once he'll dress like a lady.

My heart was *thumping so hard* is it love at first sight? sheEz, Amiel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter