MARRIAGE????

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

Amielle: Are you serious about this, Atty.? 

Atty. Kim: Yes, I'm serious. If one of you won't give way, you better marry each other so that each of your property will become one. The property of Miss Amiel will be yours Mr. Lee, and same way to you Miss Amiel. If you, and Mr. Lee got married for an instance his property will be yours too. 

Hae: Is that so, Atty.? 

Amielle: Is that so huh? Is that too easy for you to say that?

Atty. Kim: Aishhh, you 2 really! Moreover, I think you can get married without doing any physical intimacy. Do it just for the sake of ......

Amielle: of what, Atty.? You know that this place is now mine! 

Atty. Kim: calm down, Amiel. The family of Mr. Lee agreed to sell this without him knowing, so its just that maybe you can help him. What if, you were in his position right now? Your family will sell your house without informing you, and then you will just found out that someone had bought this already, what you'll probably do? Why would you try to peruse his situation? Just try to think of it.

Hae: Just for the sake of my house, I'm willing to marry that girl.

Amielle: aishhh, that guy was such a picket! yeah, yeah I do understand his situation, b-but how about me? where should I live then?

Atty. Kim: Is that means, you don't like to marry him?

Amielle: Yeah, of course! How should I marry that guy? I don't know him at all!

Hae: for your information, many fan girls were dying to marry me and while you, you just need to make an agreement and that's it!

 

- Throughout the day, Atty. Kim tried to alleviate the altercation of this 2, but it seems like they were too far of being appease. 

 

Amielle: alright! FINE! I'm fine marrying him now, but I have a lot of conditions.

Atty. Kim: Great. So let's just talk about the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter