Fish prince visits Amiel's school :D

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

Donghae let go of Amiel's hand and she hurriedly went to the toilet and threw up. "Are you ok, Amiel-shi?"  as Donghae patted her back. Amiel gargled, "I don't know, Hae-eei."   as she went back on her bed again and laid herself. "What do you want to eat for breakfast?" Donghae asked and sat beside her. "Uhm, anything will do I think. anyway, a favor Hae-eei? can you please do wake me up after you prepare our breakfast? I don't feel like getting up yet."  as she cutely begs like a puppy. "Y-yeah sure, my Amiel." As he went near to kiss Amiel's forehead.

 

Donghae took almost an hour preparing a ham with egg and a simple kimchi stew. He went to Amiel's room again and he was shocked that Amiel was not in her bed. He panicked. Donghae looked out for Amiel in her room patiently and there he saw her in the toilet, unconscious. He carried her in a bridal style and brought her on the living room's sofa and get a warmth water to put in her forehead. After 10minutes, she gained her consciousness again.

 

 

Hae: what happened to you that made you lay yourself on the floor?

 

Amiel: I really don't know what's going on with me. Hmm, I was smelling the aroma of ham! I want to eat now, Hae-eei! *flashing her eye-smile*

 

Hae: wait, I'll just get your slippers upstair. *Amiel grab his wrist* 

 

Amiel: no need, just carry me, please? *as she opened her arms widely*

 

Hae: b-bwo? you want me to carry you? *as his eyebrow had a big question mark*

 

Amiel: yeah! is that a problem? Well if you don't want to, I'll walk bare footed *as she crossed her arms and pouted*

 

Hae: N-no, I'll carry you. *as he offered his back*

 

Amiel: ya, here I comes! *as she hopped in*

 

Hae: I never expected that my Amiel would be like this heavy! *Amiel patted her chin on Donghae's shoulders*

 

Amiel: well, if you'll just keep on murmuring out there, just put me down and I'll ask Jaejoong oppa to carry me. 

 

Hae: don't mention his name when I'm here, please? sit now, Amiel-shi. *as they reached the dining table*

 

Amiel: jeongmal gamsahaeyo, Hae-eei^^*eye smile*

 

 

The couple happily chatted each other as if they haven't talked for some years. Donghae shared the silliness & craziness of his groupmates way back in France and in different countries of Europe on how they talk to the people out there, while Amiel was bursting out of laughter. 

 

 

Hae: Ya, Amiel-shi it was my first time seeing you eat a lot like that.

 

Amiel: because my Hae-eei was a GREAT cook that's why I eat neomu neomu. thanks for the wonderful and delicious breakfast, my Hae-eei! *as she pinched his cheeks*

 

Hae: kyaaaa! neomu apa, my Amiel. *caressing his cheeks*

 

Amiel: *looks at the wall clock* omo~ Hae-eei, its just 10mins. before 8, come on bring me upstair. *as she stood up from her chair*

 

Hae: w-what? I-I'll carry you again? * 0.o *

 

Amiel: yeah, come on faster! *as she was losing her temper like a child*

 

Hae: b-but...... *Amiel cut her*

 

Amiel: no but's! come on! *Donghae went nearer and offered his back again*

 

Hae: aish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter