A start for HaeMyel

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

 

Hae: Only our hearts can tell, my Amiel.*as he kissed and put Amiel's hand on his chest* our ACTION speaks LOUDER than our WORDS. *as he kissed her forehead*

 

 

 

 

Afterwards the couple was drifted off to sleep in that position. 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~Hae's P0V

 

Is it the right time, that will I have to confess my true feelings for her? Is it the right time to say how much I love and cared for her that much? Is it right that I want our MARRIAGE to be PERMANENT? Is it the right time that will I have to say that I WANT TO BE WITH HER FOREVER? Oh LORD GOD, please help me with the decisions that I am going to take. I know that she was my LOST RIBS or the RIGHT WOMAN that you want me to spend my whole life with. *as Donghae was talking to his thought after that he also drifted to sleep*

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

ANOTHER DAY COMES:

 

 

 

As usual, Amiel was the first one to wake up in the morning. She saw herself hugging Donghae plus add to the fact that she was sleeping on his chest.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~Amiel's P0V: 

 

 

OM0! That's the only thing I muttered since the time I opened my eyes this morning. I can now smell the sweet scent of his perfume, aish, Amiel-shi snap out of it you're getting ert! To tell you honestly, of all the people in the world, WHY AM I IN-LOVED WITH THIS GUY?! What does he mean by we're both feeling the same? Don't tell me he was now in-love with me also? But NO! Who am I to make him like me? B-But he always have an intention to KISSED ME?! That was just a NORMAL THING for the boys actually. They will kissed all the ladies they like without love! *eEeeeew* That was really such a weird thing! If I was just a boy, I won't be a traitor with the woman I really and ONLY love. As I was talking to my thought, unconsciously knowing Donghae also woke up and again he was looking at me, not with a lust in his eyes, but I think there were some things he wanna say.

 

 

~END OF P0V: 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Amiel: uhm, good morning Hae-eei.. I was also about to stand up, but I think I have a stiff neck *as she was holding onto her neck*

 

Hae: Amiel-shi, what kind of confession do you wanna hear from a guy?

 

 

Amiel was stiffened from her position once Donghae asked her, "Amiel-shi, what kind of confession do you wanna hear from a guy?"

 

 

Amiel: *she gives him a what-do-you-mean by that look* and why are you asking me like that? 

 

Hae: just nothing. I just wanna know in case your Gyuhyun will asks me about you. *ouchh, silly me why did I say that*

 

Amiel: *hahahaha* its impossible that he will like me, you know? *as she stood up*

 

Hae: When it comes to LOVE there was NO such THING as IMPOSSIBLE! *as he looked onto Amiel's eyes sincerely*

 

Amiel: *turned her back again* oh-hoho! stop it, Hae-eei! alright, you win! happy now? *as she was trying to stop herself from laughing*

 

 

 

Amiel exits Donghae's room when she passed through her room and saw his mom was packing up her clothes.

 

 

 

Amiel: eomma, why are you packing up your clothes already?

 

Hae's mom: oh Amiel-shi, come on in. *Amiel entered the room* my friends called me and they want to have us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter